Close

Stranger

Default 1. Pheromone Day

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got the packet

on Saturday and used it on one day till now, that day was Monday. So lets share the

expierience:

Afternoon:

I had a "date" with a girl in the afternoon, 22 dark hair and pale skin, i think

eastern european anchestors. as we knew each other a bit before, I decided to use some heavy machinery and went for

the A7. I used only 1 drop on the back of my hands because of her being pretty young. In addition I used 3 sprays of

liquid trust for building better connection.

So my experience: First I would say the A7 didn't worked at all

with her, I made sure she gets a good nose of it , there was just no reaction at all or she hided it very

good.

The LT seems to have a strange effekt on me. I sprayed it on my shirt and from that second was very happy.

I'm always a pretty happy and relaxed dude, but that was something like euphoric happines. Am I the only one who

experienced that?

On the girl, she seemed to be also in a very relaxed and fun mood while the LT was working.

She also looked on my lips pretty often, maybe I should have went for a kiss.

Night:

The same girl invited

me to a club in the night where she is with her friends. The A7 was about 5 hours on the hands at this time and

still smelled pretty strong, it was a bit like old sweat, guess this is the none. so i covered it again with some

armani and added 2 x 2 inches soe to my wrists and 1 drop A314 on my adamsapple. I really like the smell of the

A314.

Ok, the friends came later, so me and the girls danced a bit on their own in the club. Her friends, 3

girls, joined us later and she introduced me.

Now comes the nice thing. As I said hello to the girls I talked

to one of them and that conversation didn't stop for at least 1 hour.
    I didn't knew her before, we left the

group in under a minute and in about 10 minutes we were sitting alone together in a quite space in the club, I with

my hands on her legs.

Nice conversation, but nothing overly sexual, I graped her number to get together some time

and then left the club pretty early as I had to get out of bed the next day.

Now, I'm not 100% sure if it's

a hit as it's pretty easy for me to get a number and flirt with a girl. but having a girl soooo talkativ from the

first second is pretty extarordinary. So I'm quite sure it could be a hit, I will get the pheromones out this

weekend to check on that

Tomorrow Night:

...is partynight Ok my plans is to go for C7 that night. My

idea is 1 spray on each wirst
    , making 2 sprays together covered with armani. the girls on the party will be

around 20, me being 23. Is this a good dosage? Should I add something else, I also got SoE, A314 and

A7.

Normally I would just use C7 and try it, but this party only happens once a year, so I would really be

happy to get some help to have a good combo - I don't want to miss a shot

You seemed to have a good hit

with your A7/SoE/A314 mix, I'd stay with that if you're looking for a more sexual edge, maybe a smaller drop of

A7, or apply it early and let it calm down like last time.

C7 is ok, mostly chatty from my experience. You might

try that with a tiny dab of A7 and A314 to boost it, but not much. You're already producing a lot of None from the

sound of it.

Stranger

You seemed to have a

good hit with your A7/SoE/A314 mix, I'd stay with that if you're looking for a more sexual edge, maybe a smaller

drop of A7, or apply it early and let it calm down like last time.
    Yeah, I'm also mixing up a bit

"drops" and "daps".
    This last time I used A7 I took a whole drop on my hands. A drop meaning turning the bottle

up side down and waiting for one to fall on my hand, is this to much?

A dap should be much less, just pressing my

hand against the bottle and turning it up side down shortly.

That's pretty much it. It

doesn't take much for some people, and that's probably you. With A7 I usually just wear a small dab on each side

of the neck.

Thread Information