Close

Thread: SOE or AE?

Default SOE or AE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What should my next purchase be?

SOE or AE?

I already have NPA

Or any other suggestions?

BTW, I\'m a single 41 yr. old and I am looking to attract women 25 - 35 years old. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Also, is AE worn straight out of the bottle or do you mix it with other scents like with NPA?

Or do you just wear it along with regular cologne?

Thanks.

Default Re: SOE or AE?

I’m 43 and had no luck with AE on it’s own, but you can make a kickass combo with AE + TE (= diluted NPA). I’m having great luck with SOE on its own. Some guys are having luck combining it with TE or NPA, but that combo doesn’t work for me.

AE doesn’t require cologne if you’re only using one dab. Two dabs gives you a natural sort of musky smell that isn’t offensive in most situations. Anything more and I’d wear cologne.

Regarding age groups: it seems more a question of dosage. Older women respond to bigger doses, younger women are more sensitive to smaller doses.

Hope other users respond. There seem to be a lot of individual differences.

ttt

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m 23, but have tested AE at work and it seems to give better responses at work. I get more touching (ala friendly taps, \"You Silly...\" ) from women 30+.

**DONOTDELETE**

PHP,

I\'ve been experimenting with SoE and NPA. Someone, I think maybe Truth, pointed out that all I was doing is making AE which is basically SoE with some -none. I believe he is correct in his evaluation. I would say order the SoE. That way you can go straight SoE and see what happens, straight NPA other times, then SoE/NPA mix at still other times that should mimic AE if you mix it right. I\'m finding I like to use SoE alone when I am at work and at my martial arts class(seems to tame down the alpha male dickwads that every M.A. school seems to have). Seems to make work more \"happy\" as well as the M.A. class. I am currently using SoE/NPA/cologne mix when I go to bars on the weekend and on dates.

PHP87,

I\'d go with the SOE if I were you. You\'ve already got all the A-None you\'re ever going to need in the NPA. Try cawwoting, a layering method using SOE (for the Nol and Rone) on exposed parts of the body while wearing the NPA (for the None) on your torso under your clothes.

AE won\'t give you this versatility, as it\'s primarily A-None, while SOE is only Nol and Rone. I like broadcasting the Nol effect, while keeping the None \"close to home\" to affect the females that the Nol/Rone has reeled in.

Don\'t get me wrong, I love AE, and wear at least a swipe or two with whatever other pheros I\'m using. It just might be a couple of orders down the road for you in a strategic phero purchasing plan. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Besides, SOE is still on sale, while AE is at full price! That alone would be enough to cinch it for me.

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information