Close

Journeyman

Default 3rd And Final Chance?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, started

a new thread cos the last one went well off-topic.

so i had that 3rd date. it went well.

it's a

shame i really like this girl, it isnt just a sex thing. she's great as a person and we have really in depth chats

about subjects close to us.

first time i met her i went for 4 drops A7 and a lot of APC.
    2nd time i

think either it was her "moon cycle" or i ODed on A7 and APC

tonight i went back to my trusted friend, NPA.

i used probably 4 dabs behind the ears, enough to ensure i was wet enough there to massage it in. I applied it about

3 hours before meeting her.

i then added 3-4 drops of A7 and an SOE gel pack.
    I personally love the smell

of NPA cos to me it smells of "success" it takes me back to an earlier time.

on the train to meet this girl i

had a group of German teenage students around me - whether by luck or design - and they were all very very

smiley.

the girl seemed relaxed with me tonight and it's hell cos this one is the "long game". we

communicate every day by email and get on like real friends. living in london means we are an hour apart and i'll

have to talk to my female friends about the precise meaning of this incredibly slow courtship.

what i applied

these evening was what to most people would be an OD.

...but for some reason, and i dont know the scientific

reason behind this, NPA behind the ears, on those pulse points, has been phenomenally successful for me in the

past.

there was definitely no OD tonight she was more open than usual and i was on top form.

...this

one is gonna run and run because she's playing hard to get but is certainly entranced by me as a person, and she

knows a hell of a lot about me personally that would send most girls scurrying.

she just keeps wanting to

meet again and again and i'm sure there will be a 4th date guess i need to ask some female advice about how to

bring "closure" to this.

London is a large city, not like we can just meet up for coffee daily, it's an hour

for both of us to meet.

...but for the first time in years i've met someone who completely understands me

and isnt put off by what she knows and would be really good for me so i hope it's all gonna end happily, even if it

takes a hell of a long time.

only learning from this is that NPA at those levels and applied behind the ears

seems to do wonders for me.

Take it easy and stop worrying

so much about it. Stay in contact if that's what you want and play the odds with the other available women.

You know that there is nothing at all wrong with having a female friend, you don't have to sleep with her. And

who knows? It might turn into a relationship later. From my vantage point it looks as if she has you right where she

wants you and so long as you think something might happen at some distant time she has all the control. I'm not

saying that it is a concious thought for her but she sure seems to have control. Stop chasing and be friends. Sex is

too easy to get everywhere else to be so hung up on seducing one woman.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

when i think of this girl it

isnt usually in sexual terms.

she's pointed out, herself in moments of weakness, that she needs me. for

whatever female/loneliness reasons.

she's had some bad experiences and is only 25 and hasnt had a long-term

relationship herself.

i'm a lot more sane now myself, however, than i was 4 years ago have had to undergo

some radical changes.

if i just wanted sex then yes i could go to these bars/clubs etc but it's not my

scene.

i'm keen on a relationship with this one girl and tonight i DID play cocky and funny and dont give a

sh1t and told her that if she kept making jokes then it would be the end of our relationship

i just like

her. she's right. in the past i wouldda gone for the sex but it's secondary on this one.

i'm still

surprised by whatever it is in the NPA that allows me to apply what to most would be an OD and have women fawning

over me.

i'm prepared to play the long game on this girl cos i really do like her. i have plenty of female

friends, but there is an emotiional and intellectual connection with this one that we both know, and have admitted,

is there.

....i'm just now wondering whether the NPA is getting her to see things a little differently and

only time will tell.

however, i was looking for OD signs and got completely the opposite. she was a lot more

comfortable with me and for some reason as i posted 4 years previously i seem to have a lot of luck with this

product even at 4 dabs and higher. i dont know why, but the "behind the ears" thing seems to work whereas forearm

NPA application seems to be a put-off.

this girl has agreed/suggested to meet 3 times and she knows how i

feel i think she's just trying to sort her own head out.

Journeyman

Bel - that site is

www.oudh.uk strangely enough. really would appreciate it if you're bored to take a look. seem to be

quite expert in a variety of these scents but a quick recommendation from someone "in the know" would be most

appreciated.

The link didn't work for me.

Maybe because I am in the US, I don't know. Please do not consider me an expert because I am very much a beginner

with fragrances. As far as dealers go there are only two I know enough about to tell you to trust them. Ham_firl and

Oriscent. Otherwise it is all hit and miss.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

It's

http://www.oudh.co.uk/.

Neil, Good Luck.

After looking at the site I can

tell you a few things. The Indian Oud is probably real but is a little on the high side in price but not badly so.

The white oud is an attar meaning it is a little oud mixed in some type of a base and the scent will not be as

strong or as long lasting as the pure stuff. The white musk is a perfume, not pure musk. It sounds very pleasant and

I may buy some for my wife as she loves that combination.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information