OK, started

a new thread cos the last one went well off-topic.

so i had that 3rd date. it went well.

it's a

shame i really like this girl, it isnt just a sex thing. she's great as a person and we have really in depth chats

about subjects close to us.

first time i met her i went for 4 drops A7 and a lot of APC.
2nd time i

think either it was her "moon cycle" or i ODed on A7 and APC

tonight i went back to my trusted friend, NPA.

i used probably 4 dabs behind the ears, enough to ensure i was wet enough there to massage it in. I applied it about

3 hours before meeting her.

i then added 3-4 drops of A7 and an SOE gel pack.
I personally love the smell

of NPA cos to me it smells of "success" it takes me back to an earlier time.

on the train to meet this girl i

had a group of German teenage students around me - whether by luck or design - and they were all very very

smiley.

the girl seemed relaxed with me tonight and it's hell cos this one is the "long game". we

communicate every day by email and get on like real friends. living in london means we are an hour apart and i'll

have to talk to my female friends about the precise meaning of this incredibly slow courtship.

what i applied

these evening was what to most people would be an OD.

...but for some reason, and i dont know the scientific

reason behind this, NPA behind the ears, on those pulse points, has been phenomenally successful for me in the

past.

there was definitely no OD tonight she was more open than usual and i was on top form.

...this

one is gonna run and run because she's playing hard to get but is certainly entranced by me as a person, and she

knows a hell of a lot about me personally that would send most girls scurrying.

she just keeps wanting to

meet again and again and i'm sure there will be a 4th date guess i need to ask some female advice about how to

bring "closure" to this.

London is a large city, not like we can just meet up for coffee daily, it's an hour

for both of us to meet.

...but for the first time in years i've met someone who completely understands me

and isnt put off by what she knows and would be really good for me so i hope it's all gonna end happily, even if it

takes a hell of a long time.

only learning from this is that NPA at those levels and applied behind the ears

seems to do wonders for me.