Close

Thread: My Results

Default My Results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone,

I

have been reading for a while and learned a lot. Here's some feedback.

The reason I tried mones was not your

usual reason, I want to create more closeness, trust and intimacy with one person. So far, I can't say that has

happened with what I have tried so far. What *has* worked amazingly on her has been A1. I have noticed a

relaxed/calming effect that cannot be denied.

I'm white, late 30's, decent shape, look much younger and

told I'm not bad to look at. In the beginning, I wore mones to work, but there are no women there, so I stopped as

there were no results I wanted to measure. Last night I used SOE (6" each wrist, jawline), TE (2 neck sprays) and

some LT (on the hair and clothes) and went to a party. Hits galore from more than 4 women. So much so that the

people I was with mentioned it. One girl (white, late-20/early 30's) I know casually hugged me, which is a bit

unusual, but this time she didn't let go for about 10-20 seconds. She did it a few more times that night as well

and was receptive and chatty. Another simply wouldn't leave me alone and I could easily have gone home with her.

Another (white, 29) had actually left and come back to talk to me and her interest was obvious to me after a bit,

but my friends were dumbfounded that I didn't get her number. (I want only my girl).

Then off to a bar and

had a few more hits. A girl I know (white, late-20/early 30's) who is in a LTR was chatting me up at the bar so

intently, playing with the hair, leaning in and very talkative and complimentary. When I tell you she was gorgeous-

ah hell, words will fail. When she left the guy next to me and I chatted and he was surprised to learn that she and

I were not together, that there was no interest between us and she was in an LTR. Third party observation is a good

thing. I don't think for a second that she would leave her SO, but the change in behavior was there. Another girl

came up to me and we chatted for good while, friendly flowing conversation. I can't say that mones had an effect,

but here was a pretty girl, coming up to me after all that I had seen that night. So odds are that it did.

I

know that mones don't do all the work, they give you a chance to connect. I had several chances last

night.

I have tried SOE/A7, SOE/A7/A1, SOE/TE, SOE/NPA(in cologne). All unscented. Nothing but A1 has shown

any result in my girl.

Today, I used SOE/TE/A7/LT. Don't know why, just did. I got an aggressive hit from a

very casual acquaintance (white, late-30's). She was very physical, very touchy in a crowded place. She even

grabbed my ass, which, is a first. I have never heard of such an aggressive response, but maybe she is crazy? She

never acted like that before at all.

When I try combos, I try them for several days to see how it works.

While the TE/SOE/LT I used last night gives results, the results I want are closeness, trust and intimacy. Maybe

heightened sexual tension too. Any suggestions appreciated.

Since this is my first post, I'd like to thank

just a few here who's posts taught me a lot. iDesign, Belgareth, Rbt, Dr.SmellThis and Terry (who should make a

documentary) and of course, Bruce for making this possible.

Lastly, I have the following:
    Unscented

SOE
    A7
    A1
    Unscented Chickara
    Unscented NPA
    LT
    Unscented TE

I just ordered Pheros, as seems

to be the thing to do.

Excellent post Nematode! Glad

you finally made it to the forum.

Very well presented results. I'd like to copy it to the Hit Reports

thread if you don't mind.

I've found that A1 does exactly what you described. I was in an LTR and A1 brought

things out of my SO that quite frankly amazed me. I believe that the increased intimacy that A1 brings in itself

leads to a better sex life. Most women love non-sexual intimacy, and it helps lower barriers that might exist even

in an already good relationship. I think the deeper you can reach into a woman non-sexually the better chance you

have at a great sex life.

My preferred mix was SoE/A7/A1 in those situations, and I almost agree with your

assessment, but I did find that A7 provided a little boost in, shall we say... desire.

Welcome to L-S

Edit: I

think you'll like Pheros. Its a perfect complement to what you're doing. Let us know what you think.

Thanks, iDesign! Oh, you can

copy anything I post to your hearts content.

I am exactly looking for the intimacy as you described so

eloquently. I would also like to build that sexual tension, you know, the anticipatory feeling with you get around

women. I haven't had that result in her, but definitely in others. Maybe I'll have to experiment with amounts

next. Maybe with the Pheros?

Oh, and I am glad you like the post. It was the result of READING hundreds of posts

in the last few months that made me understand the little I do. I have to say, because I was forced to read, I

prevented me from posting stupid things or asking things I could look up.

What are your thoughts on the LT? I

read from either Dr.SmellThis or a JVKohl post that it faded so fast, that hair or clothing was the only way to use

it.

Glad to be here. Finally!

Stranger

Sorry for the newbie question,

but what is A1?

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Sorry for

the newbie question, but what is

A1?
    Androstadienone

Well known for its unique effect of comfort.

Great for setting an intimate mood, also reported to be good to use during her monthly "punishment", as Gegogi so

well describes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nematode View Post
    I am

exactly looking for the intimacy as you described so eloquently. I would also like to build that sexual tension,

you know, the anticipatory feeling with you get around women. I haven't had that result in her, but definitely in

others. Maybe I'll have to experiment with amounts next. Maybe with the Pheros?
    You probably already

have, but read up on the many Pheros threads/posts, a lot of recent ones too. DrSmellThis is very generous

in talking about the creation and use of his great product.

You might have to do some experimentation on the

sexual tension matter. I'm sure you know that much of it is YOU. As for -Mones, try dosing differently as you

said. You might also try working with NPA in small doses. You're not afraid of mixes, so you might try something

different like C7/A7. Try leaving out the A1 too and see how it goes. If you've already achieved intimacy, going

straight for the sexual vibe on its own might be good.

Oh, and I am glad you like the

post. It was the result of READING hundreds of posts in the last few months that made me understand the little I do.

I have to say, because I was forced to read, I prevented me from posting stupid things or asking things I could

look up.
    By way of explanation, Nematode had a difficult time registering and he and I traded some emails

before he became a member. While waiting - and even after getting on - he used his time very wisely.

What are your thoughts on the LT? I read from either Dr.SmellThis or a JVKohl

post that it faded so fast, that hair or clothing was the only way to use it.

I just got some LT and

still haven't found the opportunity to experiment properly. Its my understanding that the constituent in LT

disperses very quickly. Wearing on clothes or hair will slow it down some, as with other products. I'm intrigued

by the idea that mixing it with an oil based product might help.

I've read some posts here saying that they've

worn LT in huge quantities trying to make it last. I think this is a mistake, you're only dispersing higher

quantities, and money, very quickly. I could be wrong on this though.

Yes, everyone, I spent a long

time waiting to get on. I read and read and read some more. I strongly recommend it.

I think maybe I'll try

mixing the SOE with LT, to use the oil in SOE to aid in LT longevity. I've have no sense if it does anything for me

at this point, so testing is what is called for.

I haven't used the NPA except in a small mix with a favorite

cologne. I guess I have been overly wary of OD'ing. Maybe I'll need to rethink that. I don't have A7 and can't

recall what C7 is.

Can't wait to get the Pheros.

Never mind. I just remembered

C7 is Chikara. 7 for 7 pheromones/ingredients.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Androstadienone

Well known for its unique effect of

comfort. Great for setting an intimate mood, also reported to be good to use during her monthly "punishment", as

Gegogi so well describes.
    Thanks for the link, for whatever reason, I can't find this on the site

without the link.

Do you know if this is oil-based or alcohol based?

I had a hard time finding it

as well. It is under Kits/Supllies, 3rd product down.

Thread Information