Close

Thread: This is Funny

Phero Enthusiast

Default This is Funny

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yesterday my girlfriend and I thought of going to the flee market just to look around and see what could we buy. Before living the house I applied \"none,nol and rone\", heres the story:

It was almost 12:00 noon and we were sort of hungry, no breakfast yet so we pulled over to a gas station with Mcdonal restuarant. We eat at Mcdonald, no hits at the restuarant cause mostly males are inside. After eating lunch I thought of buying my daugther a chocolate at the gas station, I went inside the gas station a grab a chocolate bar. As I stood up at the counter to pay for the chocolate I noticed a young guy standing infront of me well dressed up like going to a party. He looked like a model ....anyway I was standing behind him. At the counter was a sales lady I\'d say out of scale of 10 shes\' 8 to 8.5 cute. When we got at the counter this guy was being served first by this gal...so, I was just waiting for my turn to be served ...behold...the gal said something..... \"YOUR HOT\" looking at me with a smile on her face [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] The guy infront of me looked at her and at me, and he goes \"DAMN.... I\'M ALL DRESSED UP AND SHE IS LOOKING AT YOU\". I just smiled at him and said \"well..... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] \".

On my way to Mcdonald I was laughing so hard [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] .

I just thought this was funny.... I was cracking up yesterday with the reaction of the guy.

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: This is Funny

hahaha! poor guy! now he needs to dump all of his GQ clothes and start dealing with Bruce instead! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

So, are you pretty good looking travis? It\'d be interesting to have a picture and profile of everybody on the forum who don\'t care to be anonymous. It\'d probably contribute some understanding to the discrepancy in our results... Of course, I\'d be a member who\'d choose to remain anonymous, but would enough forum members post their pics?

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth, I think that would work well for understanding differences in results.

However, I think the majority of people don\'t care to have the people around them know they use pheros.

There was a post not too long ago about someone being afraid people he knew were going to read his stories. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, I think Tall Cool One is the only person who posted a pic of himself. I guess we know what James Kohl looks like too. :-).

Phero Enthusiast

Truth,

I\'d say I am just an average looking guy...wanted to get some attention to girls. If I look like a GQ model I might not need pheromone. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Your idea of posting picture is great.

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**

Jose as well put up his own website and others have done so in the past, i myself will remain silent as to my idenity im a superspy 007 type who rules the world and controls everything etc etc ha ha ha. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] But im sure that some people wouldnt mind of course bruce has his picture (tallcool one jose bruce james i think jambat CJ01 whos been quite and many others lol) we need 1000 forum members should be good. Or you could go to bassnotes.com and get a link from there. Actually as an experiment im going to set up or find a random webpage with a counter have it as a link from my profile and see how many people click on it just for fun and some stats gathering.

**DONOTDELETE**

The picture idea is probably out of the question because there\'s no guarantee that someone\'s identity can be kept away from the general public.
    I\'m one who doesn\'t care how you look, just how pheros have IMPROVE your overall social life. So, even if you\'re the sexiest guy alive and now get MORE play because of pheros, then that\'s what I want to know. Are you getting more play because of \'mones?

-Curious Dude

**DONOTDELETE**

Well who is else is getting more play from the mones anyone i know TCO does and truth and proteus and many others as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

speaking about GQ models, i think the best way to really test out the pheros is to dress down a little bit. because one time i was wearing PI/APC and a little dressed up, black pants, dress shoes, black leather jacket and white polo with the collar hanging out of the jacket, i was told by one girl that I looked like a GQ model. for a while i thought she was really into the clothes i was wearing and not the mones, but since then, she\'s been all over me even if i\'m dressed down like a band member.

Thread Information