Close

Stranger

Default Recommendations?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all. I\'m a 21 year old male and i\'m wonder what product i should go with?

Personally i\'d prefer something i could mix in collonge, but if something else works better i\'d go with that.

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Recommendations?

maybe u could read up abit on the past posts to get some idea what pheros to get. there\'s plenty of posts saying these

**DONOTDELETE**

happy,

I\'ve read just about every post on this site in the past few months. The three big pheros to choose from are -none, -rone, and -nol. Supposedly younger guys already produce enough natural -none. This is most associated with sexual,alpha male dominance type behavior. Most suggest that younger guys like yourself go with a more -nol heavy product. Ooozing -none as you are be careful with heavy -none\'s like PI and NPA. Add more -none and you may scare off the very women you are trying to attract. I would suggest trying SoE by James Khohl. It has -nol and -rone plus some other stuff. The -nol/rone seems to \"lower the guard\". He\'s an expert in this stuff so I didn\'t have any problem buying his product. I\'m glad I did and plan to continue doing so as it seems to be a real mood lifter and ice breaker for both men and women. You might also want to looking into something like TE to give just a slight boost in the -none department without going overboard. Think about ordering SoE and TE and see previous posts for dosage info. AE has also been reported to give -none/nol/rone in ratios that give good results.

Stranger

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StanBo:
    happy,

I\'ve read just about every post on this site in the past few months. The three big pheros to choose from are -none, -rone, and -nol. Supposedly younger guys already produce enough natural -none. This is most associated with sexual,alpha male dominance type behavior. Most suggest that younger guys like yourself go with a more -nol heavy product. Ooozing -none as you are be careful with heavy -none\'s like PI and NPA. Add more -none and you may scare off the very women you are trying to attract. I would suggest trying SoE by James Khohl. It has -nol and -rone plus some other stuff. The -nol/rone seems to \"lower the guard\". He\'s an expert in this stuff so I didn\'t have any problem buying his product. I\'m glad I did and plan to continue doing so as it seems to be a real mood lifter and ice breaker for both men and women. You might also want to looking into something like TE to give just a slight boost in the -none department without going overboard. Think about ordering SoE and TE and see previous posts for dosage info. AE has also been reported to give -none/nol/rone in ratios that give good results.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Part of what i\'m trying to figure out is exactly what type of people the -none\'s, -l\'s and -rone\'s effect. I read though some of the old posts and all i got was confused.

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, to unload a bit...

-none = Alpha male
    -rone = Enhancer
    -nol = Chatty giggly

But, some things to note... At 21 you are probably pumping out the -none. If you lift, it is a pretty sure thing. Also if you are after impressing other women your age, you don\'t need to supplement it much. There is much debate on what to wear, and quite honestly, nobody knows the magic bullet of phero mixes. IMHO I would suggest Scent of Eros (JVK, I am not sure if you owe me for that plug) because it is 4:1 -nol:-rone with a nice scent. But, this doesn\'t mean any guarantees. As my boss says when talking about nature, \"chaos happens.\"

[ February 23, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

Stranger

Ok if a 21 year old is pumping out -none, do we know how much -rone and -nol is being produced?

Also how does SOE work? Can it be mixed into a cologne?

SOE doesn’t seem like something that would work with most colognes.

Younger guys probably produce all the androgen related pheros in greater quantities. The point is that too much androstenone creates a repellant effect, whereas you can wear lots of androstenol with no negative consequences. (I don’t know about androsterone.)

I’m 43 and not a scientist. So I have neither experience nor theory about young guys using androstenone. But I’ve read posts from guys in their teens that had success with it. And I read posts from guys in their twenties and thirties that have success with way larger doses of androstenone than I would dare use.

Stranger

Is there anything like SoE that can be added into a colonge?

**DONOTDELETE**

The chemistry sets provide none nol and rone individually in a carrier oil allows you to make youre own batches or spice up your colonge etc available from the home page. SOE would be a good start point as well, or you could go with NPA/The edge or even attraction unscented might be good for you to try.

Thread Information