Close

Default Best combo for use around the office

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys, I am relatively new here so I don't know if this has been answered anywhere before but anyway here it

is.
    What is the best product/combo to use for a 22yo male in an office environment? For you see I am going for

attraction (clearly) but also respect. I already have A7 unscented, NPA, SOE, LT oh and this other phero product

called Pherlure which is not talked about here.
    So guys, what do you think? I have had hits with A7 and the SOE/NPA

combo. I will try the A7/NPA combo tomorrow and see how that works.
    What do you recommend?

Stranger

From my experiences A7 +

A314 work EXTREMELY well around the office. But then again, you're 22, I'm 34, and I think from what I read on

this site the A7 must be applied in moderation at your age due to your already high none output at your age.

Also from what I've read on here, NPA may not be suitable for the office environment, but SOE may work.

A314

you cannot go wrong with. I've never had any problems wearing this to work. So why no try combining SOE with A314

to work. It's probably worth getting some at your age, as it will bump up your alpha status without the

intimidation factor of the added none from NPA or A7.

Also, from what I've read up on this site, the LT should

work well around the office, but you need to apply a lot at once for it to become effective, so I'm led to

believe..

Aaaaaaahhh don't wear NPA at

22, especially mixed with A7, and especially not at work. It's way too much -None. So much that

unless you're looking to attract women who are 40+, you'll be overdosing big time. If I had to suggest a

combination, since you're looking to attract female coworkers (though this isn't a good idea if you're looking to

work there long term), I'd say SOE and A7. NPA I would set aside for nights out where there will be a lot of

drinking.

What's working for me as an office combo is SOE and A314. I use just one of the small drops from the

mini dropper in A314, with about 6-8 inches of SOE, and I get some pretty good hits! You could add a dab of A7 to

that mix and add a sexual vibe to it, but I just don't like -none for work.

God I hope he reads this before

wearing all that -none to work.

Well no I didn't but I only

used the smallest amount of each. I have had some hits but I will definatly try your ideas. Thanks

Thread Information