Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default "She\'s all over me" (An APC/PI story)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Remember when I posted about using pheromones with lotion? That one girl invited me to come with her to her friend\'s house this friday (which was last night), and i said that\'s gonna be another story. So here\'s the story...

I had 2 drops of PI on my neck then my arms, chest, hands and face is covered with APC+lotion.

No matter where I go, there she is... yup. Even in the bathroom. I am operating the CD player in the entertainment room trying to play DJ while the others are in the living room talking, she came to me and browsed the cd\'s while I was browsing \'em too, touching my hand at every opportunity she can get. Then she said she\'s the real DJ and played the BoyzIIMen\'s \"I\'ll make love 2 u\". So we both sat down in the couch listening to it, and the hair twirling? she twirled it as fast as she could, i don\'t know if she\'s aware of it.
    When we were eating, she asked me how hot do i like my hot wings to be and that she can make it really hot just for me. I guess she liked my hair too because she kept brushing it with her hands and i admit i got turned on by that.
    Then later that night, she had to leave earlier than the others and I was surprised by what she did. We are all together in the living room right, then she asked me to come with her and that she\'ll show me something. All of our friends are now watching us while making this \"wooing\" noise, then to my surprise, she led me to the bathroom. I don\'t know what she\'s up to at that point, whether she wants me to kiss her or she just wanted to talk to me alone, or just making fun of the situation... I really don\'t know. But nothing happened because our freaking friends were yelling outside \"what the heck are you two doing there?\"

You know what? I feel strange while I\'m posting this thread. I kept getting this strange feeling that she might be a member of this forum and what if she read this post? Do you guys get that feeling too?

Phero Dude

Default Re: "She\'s all over me" (An APC/PI story)

Hey, this gal sounds like she\'s really into you Redcapp - hope you make your move before she starts thinking you never will!! But that mix sure sounds like it gets to her!! As far as wondering whether a lady I know might be a member of this forum, I get that same feeling all the time, hence never no names [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] and as little details as possible as it wouldn\'t be too cool to get busted so to speak. Been on a roll lately with JB#1 myself so a toast to pheros!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

OOooh scary redcapp id better watch what i posts he he, im sure at some point someone might come along i know but it doesnt matter anyway cause i some of the people here apparently do it in groups anyway under different sign in names. Although it doesnt really matter cause for \"anoymous\" reason im from another city than my name details and i work in a different field to and i could even be female he he [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] only kidding well the spies might be on me now (CIA KGB and any other Choas and control etc etc.)\"maxwell smart always was funny\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Redcap,

Ihad a quick look for your post with reference to using lotion but I cannot find it. What do you mean exactly by lotion? What is it you use and how much.

Thanks

Paul c

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul C

The original lotion post was on February 17, or click on search at the top of the page and type in lotion. It will take you to Redcapps post for using lotion. I tried this once and very much like the idea. It makes it easier to spread the phero\'s over a larger area of the body. I have noticed a lot of touchiness at work lately. It\'s easy to mix drops with lotion, but I\'m trying to figure out how to use SOE and TE with the lotion from their original containers.

**DONOTDELETE**

Here\'s the LINK in case someone else is having trouble looking for it.

Oh, i\'m making a move and she knows it. i\'m just playing it cool and not taking her so desperately because i know this girl has been chased by a lot of people especially psycho-looking strangers. so i\'m not gonna do that and let her enjoy working hard for me instead, because i think she hasn\'t done that before.

All i can say is that i\'m gonna play around with this combo for a while and enjoy the consecutive days of hits then i\'ll go back to my experimentations.

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"I think she might be a member of this forum and is watching me ...\"

LOL!

**DONOTDELETE**

lol not to many surprises seeing as though this site probably gets 4 million hits or more a year. Amazing stat that and probably 50% get into this forum.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi!
    Redcapp,
    hmm... Since there are so many people, you never know... maybe theres other people who had the same experience on the same night. That is unless your real name is actually \"Redcapp\" then I guess that would be a dead give away. If she is part of this forum as you fear, then maybe she is using pheromones also. If she is, then after all that, I bet she thinks that her\'s are working too. So even if she reads your post and knows it\'s you, then she would still want you right? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Can\'t wait to see what happens next! ^_^

Thread Information