Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default pheromones + psychology = ultimate power

visit-red-300x50PNG
    God, I feel like a salesman.

I read 2 books that I am addicted to now. Both are on how to manipulate people (have them fall in love with you, or do whatever you want). I found both books to be totally accurate in teaching a person the art of manipulating and controlling others.

Mix these 2 books with pheromones, and you will have an incredible power combination.

Both books are by Robert Greene (i think I spelled that right). One is called \"The Art of Seduction\" which tells you the types of people, and each ones weakness and how to control them through it.

The other is the \"48 laws of power\" which tell you how to control people around you and rise to power and such. Both rule, and I cannot wait to go to the mall armed with all the knowledge, plus pheromone advantage.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: pheromones + psychology = ultimate power

Unfortunatly for you, AJ, I have had my plans to take over the world in place for a while now. Mwhaa ha ha, you will have to play catch up. Sorry, the graduate level cackling course made me do it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: pheromones + psychology = ultimate power

Ok well folks im the one writing all these materials and i already control the world so youre going to have wrest control from me. Ha ha or we could powershare a country or region each just to make it interesting ill control australia and the asia region and you guys can have the americas or something.
    The NLP stuff is good to bone up on - thats where the seduction and how to control others and several other methods came from originally and were just adapted to individual cases and usess.

Thread Information