Close

Journeyman

Default My experience. Pretty interesting.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Actually I've never used mones. Before I came across this site a year or so ago, I had no idea what these

chemicals can do, I knew about pheromones having effects in the animal world, but I didnt know they can have such

effects on human beings. But we're a part of Animalia Kingdom ...D'OH !

So the story begins about 4 years ago,

I took a drug for about 2 months...it really messes with one's body chemistry, when taken.

After about 4-6

weeks or so of taking the drug I started noticing a shit load of EYE CONTACT from women, and when I got back to my

class in college after a 4-6 week period in which I didnt attended, all of a sudden the girls in my class got more

...social with me.

It was really weird for me back then, I started asking my self watta hell is happening, why

all of a sudden am I getting this much attention? Even women I started talking for the first time were

more...sociable .

And the EYE CONTACT was something man ...I mean when I was in a public transport, or walking

down the street, half of the women there, especially 16-30 year old ones made eye contact with me (even if I didnt

looked at them) .

After I stopped taking the drug, all this shit stopped.

After a year or so I tooked

Dianabol (steroid) for a month. I only gained about 13 pounds or so, you couldnt even tell I gained them if I had

clothes on. However, after about 2 weeks of taking the drug I started noticing MEN LOOKING AT ME. And its not the

kind of look a gay would give another man. I cant really say I started noticing more eye contact from women.

But the strangest things happened after I stopped taking the steroid, and it lasted for about 2 weeks, and it is

that period when there is still some "left-overs" steroids in one's system, and the body is "flushing" them (I

think).

EYE CONTACT from women was off the charts, I had women looking at me and turning their heads to see

mee, it was like I was screaming HEY I'M HERE LOOK AT ME. All over again I was like what the fuck is happening?

After those 2 weeks all this shit stopped .

In both cases I knew the drugs were the cause. But I didnt even

begin to suspect pheromones untill I came across this site, and it all clicked.

Journeyman

By the way, do you ship to

Romania, Eastern Europe ?

What was the first drug

called?
    Oh also they ship to Aus so I guess they will ship to Romania.

Nick, you're in Romania? what

city? Drop me an email if you would. idesigngr at yahoo dot com

L-S pretty much ships everywhere, its up to

your postal service after that.

Journeyman

The first drug is called Accutan

(Accutane). It is generally used for treating bad cases of acnee, but it is a systemic drug, meaning that it affects

the whole body. (therefore also treating body acnee, ussually on the back)

It is a strong drug with serious

possible side effects.

About the shipping, I was just asking in general. I dont want to order now .

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Nick666 View Post
    Actually I've never used mones. Before I came across this site a year or so ago, I had no

idea what these chemicals can do, I knew about pheromones having effects in the animal world, but I didnt know they

can have such effects on human beings. But we're a part of Animalia Kingdom ...D'OH !

So the story begins

about 4 years ago, I took a drug for about 2 months...it really messes with one's body chemistry, when taken.

After about 4-6 weeks or so of taking the drug I started noticing a shit load of EYE CONTACT from women, and when

I got back to my class in college after a 4-6 week period in which I didnt attended, all of a sudden the girls in my

class got more ...social with me.

It was really weird for me back then, I started asking my self watta hell is

happening, why all of a sudden am I getting this much attention? Even women I started talking for the first time

were more...sociable .

And the EYE CONTACT was something man ...I mean when I was in a public transport, or

walking down the street, half of the women there, especially 16-30 year old ones made eye contact with me (even if I

didnt looked at them) .

After I stopped taking the drug, all this shit stopped.

After a year or so I tooked

Dianabol (steroid) for a month. I only gained about 13 pounds or so, you couldnt even tell I gained them if I had

clothes on. However, after about 2 weeks of taking the drug I started noticing MEN LOOKING AT ME. And its not the

kind of look a gay would give another man. I cant really say I started noticing more eye contact from women.

But the strangest things happened after I stopped taking the steroid, and it lasted for about 2 weeks, and it is

that period when there is still some "left-overs" steroids in one's system, and the body is "flushing" them (I

think).

EYE CONTACT from women was off the charts, I had women looking at me and turning their heads to see

mee, it was like I was screaming HEY I'M HERE LOOK AT ME. All over again I was like what the fuck is happening?

After those 2 weeks all this shit stopped .

In both cases I knew the drugs were the cause. But I didnt even

begin to suspect pheromones untill I came across this site, and it all clicked.

i detect the same thing

when i stop using -none products for several days and then go back on it again. :-)

Thread Information