Actually I've never used mones. Before I came across this site a year or so ago, I had no idea what these

chemicals can do, I knew about pheromones having effects in the animal world, but I didnt know they can have such

effects on human beings. But we're a part of Animalia Kingdom ...D'OH !

So the story begins about 4 years ago,

I took a drug for about 2 months...it really messes with one's body chemistry, when taken.

After about 4-6

weeks or so of taking the drug I started noticing a shit load of EYE CONTACT from women, and when I got back to my

class in college after a 4-6 week period in which I didnt attended, all of a sudden the girls in my class got more

...social with me.

It was really weird for me back then, I started asking my self watta hell is happening, why

all of a sudden am I getting this much attention? Even women I started talking for the first time were

more...sociable .

And the EYE CONTACT was something man ...I mean when I was in a public transport, or walking

down the street, half of the women there, especially 16-30 year old ones made eye contact with me (even if I didnt

looked at them) .

After I stopped taking the drug, all this shit stopped.

After a year or so I tooked

Dianabol (steroid) for a month. I only gained about 13 pounds or so, you couldnt even tell I gained them if I had

clothes on. However, after about 2 weeks of taking the drug I started noticing MEN LOOKING AT ME. And its not the

kind of look a gay would give another man. I cant really say I started noticing more eye contact from women.

But the strangest things happened after I stopped taking the steroid, and it lasted for about 2 weeks, and it is

that period when there is still some "left-overs" steroids in one's system, and the body is "flushing" them (I

think).

EYE CONTACT from women was off the charts, I had women looking at me and turning their heads to see

mee, it was like I was screaming HEY I'M HERE LOOK AT ME. All over again I was like what the fuck is happening?

After those 2 weeks all this shit stopped .

In both cases I knew the drugs were the cause. But I didnt even

begin to suspect pheromones untill I came across this site, and it all clicked.