Close

Stranger

Default A pheros newbie with stories and needs some suggestions...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I posted on here a while ago talking about I was going to

the club and I was interested in a mix. I now have stories since then. I am going to say I do not know what I was

doing wrong; but nothing worked at all. When I went to the club, I used NPA, SOE(the roll on kind), and David

Beckham's Instinct cologne. I was on the train...I saw a girl starting at me for a little while; but she could had

just wanted to stare. She was with some guy who acted kind of feminine. I went to the club and I didn't get any

stares or any hits whatsoever.

Another day, I used just NPA and SOE...nothing happened. Another day, I used just

SOE...nothing happened. I went out with this girl and used NPA and TE(gel pack) with the david beckham

cologne..nothing happened.

I got Alter Ego and Chikara gel packs but haven't used them yet. I mean I'm kind of

frustrated but I am not ready to throw in the towel yet. That's why I am on here desperate for suggestions. By the

way, I only used one dab of NPA when I used it because I didn't want to overkill like so many people said. I was

always careful with how much I put on. I made sure that my wrist, chest, jaw line, and neck got hooked up with the

dab of NPA and an even amount of the other pheros I used. Like I said,
    I am a 21

year old male. I am african american. im 185 lbs and 5"10. I live in the washington d.c. area. I am a generally

friendly guy who is very chill. I have a nice smile from what I hear but I guess you could say that I be having the

clint eastwood face before I talk to the person. It's like I can't really walk around with a smile on my face

looking all gleefully all the time if that what people on here mean by being inviting. I do not look like I am

trying to intimidate by any means but I don't smile 24/7 unless I am talking to someone or they smile at me. I just

need some help. Let me know what combos should I use or what pheros I should use by themselves?
    Like I said, I

have SOE(gel pack and roll on), Chikara(gel pack), NPA, TE(gel pack), and Alter Ego(gel pack). The colognes I have

are cool water, david beckham's instinct, and nautica. Like I said, I am not ready to give up. I just have no clue

what I should use that would be really effective. If this helps..I am trying to target any and all races of females.

So if anyone could help me...I really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate

it.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by perfectdre View Post
    I posted on here a while ago talking about I was going to the

club and I was interested in a mix. I now have stories since then. I am going to say I do not know what I was doing

wrong; but nothing worked at all. When I went to the club, I used NPA, SOE(the roll on kind), and David Beckham's

Instinct cologne. I was on the train...I saw a girl starting at me for a little while; but she could had just wanted

to stare. She was with some guy who acted kind of feminine. I went to the club and I didn't get any stares or any

hits whatsoever.

Another day, I used just NPA and SOE...nothing

happened. Another day, I used just SOE...nothing happened. I went out with this girl and used NPA and TE(gel pack)

with the david beckham cologne..nothing happened.

I got Alter Ego and

Chikara gel packs but haven't used them yet. I mean I'm kind of frustrated but I am not ready to throw in the

towel yet. That's why I am on here desperate for suggestions. By the way, I only used one dab of NPA when I used it

because I didn't want to overkill like so many people said. I was always careful with how much I put on. I made

sure that my wrist, chest, jaw line, and neck got hooked up with the dab of NPA and an even amount of the other

pheros I used. Like I said,
    I am a 21 year old male. I am african american. im 185

lbs and 5"10. I live in the washington d.c. area. I am a generally friendly guy who is very chill. I have a nice

smile from what I hear but I guess you could say that I be having the clint eastwood face before I talk to the

person. It's like I can't really walk around with a smile on my face looking all gleefully all the time if that

what people on here mean by being inviting. I do not look like I am trying to intimidate by any means but I don't

smile 24/7 unless I am talking to someone or they smile at me. I just need some help. Let me know what combos should

I use or what pheros I should use by themselves?

Like I said, I have SOE(gel pack and roll

on), Chikara(gel pack), NPA, TE(gel pack), and Alter Ego(gel pack). The colognes I have are cool water, david

beckham's instinct, and nautica. Like I said, I am not ready to give up. I just have no clue what I should use that

would be really effective. If this helps..I am trying to target any and all races of females. So if anyone could

help me...I really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate

it.
    Hi regarding NPA then one drop size dab will give you about 15 mcg pheromone content

which would seem ok for an older man but could be considered an OD for a healthy fit virile young

man.

There are some pheromone products that are actually designed to give only 2.5 mcg of

Androstenone per spray and with the use of 3 sprays there are reports of young men OD on this low amount = 7.5 mcg

Androstenone.

So you can see that one drop of NPA can in reality

put you in OD territory because it will contain 7.5 mcg of Androstenone and an additional 7.5 mcg of unknown

pheromones.

The Edge gel/pkt will supply a total pheromone content

hit of 80 mcg and given that according to recent studies that 50% is Androstenone and 50% secret pheromone content

therefore a full gel/pkt will be covering you with 40 mcg of Androstenone which is very capable of giving you OD

type reactions.

So therefore looking at your stats i would suggest

the use of 1/4 gel pkt EDGE.

And if using a dab of NPA then i

would be applying between 20 or 30" of the SOE rollon each application.

The SOE gel/pkt is designed for one good application or a good application including a little

refresher.

The SOE gel pack supplies 80mcg of pheromone so therefore to apply the equivelent

amount from the roller you would be rolling on about 30" per application.

I would suggest a small dab NPA and around 15" to 20" SOE rollon.

Or 1/4 up to max 1/3 EDGE gel/pkt with 25" to 30" SOE rollon.

To start try applying good slather of cologne then let it dry, and then cover with the NPA/SOE, or

EDGE/ SOE, let it drydown and then layer over again with some cologne spray covered on top, or if using a splash on

then go ahead splash a good liberal application over the Pheromones but do not rub it in just sorta pat it on (so as

it does not

dilute the phero application and cause fast diffusion) and you will be good for

hours of action and should see some good reactions.

Just to give

you a personal example.

I am in my later 50's and can use a full

drop of Alpha 7 which contains about 20 mcg Androstenone.

Or one

or two drops NPA.

I have applied one drop A7, or 1/3 EDGE gel/pkt, mixed in to a full SOE

gel/pkt and applied as discribed above and the results have been excellent to great/good for me with the "You smell

sexy" comments on numerous occasions.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Hey Perfectdre,

Are you

hoping for women to approach you? Despite the stories you might see here or elsewhere the majority of what mones do

is make things easier when you approach women. Don't expect womem to start coming up to you while you just stand

there, it isn't going to happen except in vary rare cases.

As I've said many times before, starting out mixing

is a poor idea. Start with a single product and approach women. You don't have to, or even want to, come on strong.

But you have to make some effort.

In your case, depending on the racial characteristics of the females you are

approaching, you might want to try SoE by itself or TE by itself for a starter. Black and mexican girls seem to

prefer higher -none while caucasion and asian seem to prefer lower levels. You also probably produce quite a bit of

-none yourself and want to take that into consideration.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I consider what

Belgareth has stated here to be very good and sound basic advice:- "As I've said many times before,

starting out mixing is a poor idea. Start with a single product and approach women. You don't have to, or even want

to, come on strong. But you have to make some effort."

Over the years i have learned to approach women and girls and start a basic conversation, And i find

that a good percentage will reply and talk somewhat, which is not unusual because women just love to talk given half

the chance, ( especially about their own issues ect )

On the days that

you talk to females with your suitable pheromone mix applied you will in reality begin to notice their added

advantage by the quality of the responses that you receive, and also you will be thrilled to discover some very

attractive girls coming in under the spell of your pheromone influence, And this is the "Edge" that you can take

advantage of whilst the window of opportunity is open wide for your use.

This did actualy and honestly happen with me yesterday morning after i was speaking with a girl i had

never seen before, And before four minutes had passed she had commented to me, and said that i was a very special

person.

????

I was

wearing a really nice fragrance mix of my own creation, covered with one drop of NPA mixed with four drops of WAGG.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

A big part of it is just

understanding the concepts involved in attraction. People are misled by certain advertising into thinking that all

they have to do is splash on some -none and females are going to drop out of the sky to dry hump their legs. It

isn't going to happen!

I think the biggest items are:
    1. Attitude
    2. Appearance
    3. The right pheromone for

your particular attitude.

I can only speak for myself when I talk about pheromones and what works. My appearance

is nothing spectacular but mirrors don't often break when I look into them either. I am average height but muscular

without being overly large. My clothing is to suit me which usually means either jeans or shorts, tennis shoes or

sandals and a pull over shirt and my clothes are never tight. I am over 50 and what little hair I have left is

almost white.

People have described me as being strong willed, having a presence, being sure of myself,

aggressive and being arrogant. To tell the truth, it's probably some of all of them. I'm good at what I do,

successful and really don't care who likes who or what I am. Others have described my personaility as anything from

a teddy bear to overtly scary. When I am around people I am cheerful, happy and make a lot of jokes but hold my

ground and never allow myself to be used. The funny part of all that is that until I started my business and had to

learn to deal with the real world I was the quintessential computer nerd, managing a bunch of other nerds, who was

more comfortable with my equipment than with human beings. It took me nearly two weeks to get up the nerve to post

the first time on this forum.

The point is that I rarely got or noticed hits for many years. Adjusting my

demeanor, learning to deal with the public and learning to properly apply mones has made a huge difference in my

life. Anybody else can do the same thing. There is nothing magical about what I have accomplished. It's inside of

every one of us. But it takes time and patience to bring it out and take advantage of it. Now, today for instance, I

got several decent hits. One was from a woman of about thirty and another from one of under twenty. Both were good

looking. All of them were in businesses because I never go to bars or similar venues. They are too much trouble and

competition. Besides that, drunk people really annoy me and drunk women aren't worth the bother.

All that

babble is meant to say "Get out and start talking to people!" Stop being a wallflower and be somebody fun to talk

to. Anybody can do it if they want too.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thanks a lot for the advice. I always see that a lot of post say a newbie should start out just wearing one

thing to see how things go. Maybe I should listen to that. So should I just stick to the pheros and no cover cologne

or use a cologne if I want to. Like would a cologne mess up the chemical make up of the pheros I was

using?

Looking at what you have, I'd

stick with just SoE with a cover for at least a week or two. You can raise the dosage as you go until you see some

action. You can't OD on it, but there's no point in using more than you need for effectiveness. Your cologne

won't effect the -mones, just covers the smell. Good luck!

You're 21 and bigger than I

am, and probably in better shape. I can't wear NPA at all. Even a dab is OD for me and I'm 25, white, and 140

pounds. For the club, I usually wear two small dabs of TE on my neck at the pulse points, covered liberally with

SOE. If I had your choice of colognes I personally would go with Cool Water as a cover, but go with whatever you

think smells nice with what you're wearing. It won't mess up the pheromones, they'll be there even if you wore a

whole bottle of cologne. The whole point of cologne is to mask the scent of the mones, which can be pretty

nasty.

So, what I've told you is what works for me personally. It's different for every person. Personally if

I were you I'd put two small dabs of TE on my neck, cover it with a cologne, then go out consistently for about a

week and try to strike up conversations with women. Start small, and then work your way up very slowly to maybe 4

or 5 dabs, and watch closely the effects you have on women. At some point most women will start to seem intimidated

by you (this happened to me at 3 dabs, but I can't wear a lot of -none). At that point back off a dab and you

should have found your maximum androstenone mix. Then you can think about mixing with other products.

You're

probably in the same boat I was, where I'd just bought a couple of products and wanted to jump in and start mixing

and matching, but the best way to find out what works for you is to be patient and observant, and start small.

Thread Information