Close

Stranger

Default Suggestions for 36 year old guy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

recently purchased both Alpha 7 and Liquid Trust - I have been using between 1 and 2 drops of Alpha 7 on my body,

and about 5 sprays of Liquid Trust on my shirt - covered with my new favorite cologne "Deseo for men" by jennifer

Lopez -I have received what I believe to be the 'deer in the headlights' stares and even had a married woman grab

me by the arm to help her pick out a cologne for her husband - However, other than this, I have not noticed any more

attentioon from women than normal and have not had any women really 'approach' me to initiate conversations beyond

what I just stated above. Do you think the Alpha 7 was a good choice for me? I am a 36 year old guy - any

advice/comments/suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

PS - here are a couple of pics of me - do I look liek a

lone wolf or someone not open to meeting new women?

[IMG]http://i33.tinyp

ic.com/349e3ch.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by D2theFresh; 09-22-2008 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Added pics.

It sounds like good hits and

other women probably were noticing you. Don't expect them to approach you. It rarely happens that way. More often

mones simply make approaching women easier and more profitable. I'd say to stay with the A7 for now.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Agree with Bel, women won't

fall out of the sky on you, usually. One thing you might try is to pick out your "target" and try to get close to

them, within a few feet, all the while using your natural charm.

With A7, try using one drop for a week, then

adjust upward in small increments as needed. Its powerful stuff. Good luck!

Stranger

Couldn't agree more with

the other 2 replies. Anytime I've had any hit reports I've always had to make the first move. That just seems to

be the way for the majority of interactions with women.

One thing I will say is this, despite having to make

the first move, women seem to make themselves more available to some kind of interaction more often when I'm

wearing mones. They seem to linger around a bit longer or happen to be in your space just a teensy bit too

much.

Stranger

By the way. Your pictures

look fine.

Mones very rarely make women

approach you. What they do is make it easier to break the ice in different social situations.

What I like to do

if I'm trying to meet women is go to a place where women are (library on campus, grocery store, bar) and find some

reason to be near them. Stand near them for a full minute or so and they'll start picking up on the mones, at

which point you'll start to see some tells like them playing with their hair, glancing in your direction

repeatedly, that sort of thing. At that point, you should just walk up and introduce yourself. Find some BS excuse

to strike up a conversation (one that worked for me recently was standing next to a girl while shopping for

sunscreen, I perused for a minute or so and then asked her for 'advice').

The other thing you need to do is

figure out what you want to accomplish. Do you want to use mones for meeting a girl to date or get serious with, or

are you just looking to hook up for a night? There's a lot of good advice for both of those situations on this

forum.

Mones can only do so much. You

still have to do some dirty work like approach the women, flirt with them and then pick them up. Remember women are

just as shy as men (and in some cases even more so). Picture yourself walking through the street and you see a hot

chick you wanna bang but she's so damn fine your afraid to approach her. Wearing mones reverses the roles. Now you

become the hottie that the chicks are afraid to approach because your overly hot. If you wear mones and then

approach them they'll be glad of it. Just give it a try :P

Phero Dude

awww...a puppy...puppies work a

ton better than pheromones for initial contact at least...
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

A good analogy of pheromones

was said in another thread (sorry forget exactly from who) that mones are like a nice shirt. It will help get in

there and start it up, but you still gotta work it on your past that.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
    Mones

can only do so much. You still have to do some dirty work like approach the women, flirt with them and then pick

them up. Remember women are just as shy as men (and in some cases even more so). Picture yourself walking through

the street and you see a hot chick you wanna bang but she's so damn fine your afraid to approach her. Wearing mones

reverses the roles. Now you become the hottie that the chicks are afraid to approach because your overly hot. If you

wear mones and then approach them they'll be glad of it. Just give it a try :P
    Yeah there's

many hot chicks just longing for some male attention, But they dont receive so much because many men are intimidated

by the fact that these chicks are far too sexy or sofisticated for them to be

approached.

Thats why the less desirable girls get

plenty.

If i'm wearing Alpha 7 or Alpha 314 or even a couple a

drops of each then my movements, dress, walk and talk are going to reflect the confidence in the very real edge that

this combination is going to be offering me.

You younger guys do

not necessarily need an abundance of synthetic Androstenone to set the style for your projected dynamics, seeing as

in most cases you produce enough of your own natural supplies.

But

if your wearing SOE, WAGG, Chikara, LT or any friendly attraction pheromones working in your favor then you just

gotta smile, let go and mix it up with the chicks, Because you are what they are lookin and a hoping for.

Your holding the Aces, so play the game, because its the only way

to score.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information