Close

Stranger

Default Pheros Has Shipped - Post Your Pheros Hits Here !!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As the legendary Pheros has shipped and is readily available, it would be great to hear about

hits, experiences and combos.

Please post your experiences here

My first Pheros hit has been

me, missing the postman dropping off my Pheros, and having to drive down to the post office 10 miles from my house

to pick it up. I was in the shower. So, I'm hitting myself for missing the delivery, nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I'll have a chance to try it out soon in a social setting, and I'll be sure to post what I think, as I haven't

tried the product before.

Alright sorry for the cheesy

earlier post. I've had a chance to wear Pheros a couple of times since I got it, and I just want to say that it

smells fantastic. I got the non-concentrated version by the way. I have only worn it out on one date, and I wore

it with no other products. The girl I was with was very nice, there were no awkward pauses in the chat and both our

moods were very positive. She did comment me on my smell just before I had to go, and that's a plus.

The first

time I wore Pheros I just couldn't stop inhaling, I couldn't get enough of the smell. It's very, very nice.

Highly recommended.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Positive, relaxed moods all

around is one of the classic signs that it works for you, probably the most common. If you're relaxed (= low

general arousal of the nervous system) and in a good mood you're more susceptable to sexual arousal, since

non-sexual arousal (anxiety, etc.) cancels out the sexual kind neurologically. One state is a precondition for the

other.

Another sign that it is working is being "addicted" to smelling it on yourself, like you can't stop. Why?

Because you don't have that experience in the first place unless your brain is producing extra endorphins and

dopamine. Those chemicals are also precursors to feelings of love or sexual arousal. In the brain, passionate love

looks very similar to addiction, if you'd take a functional MRI picture of it.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Nice, glad to know it's

having its intended effects. Those symptoms were with just one dab too. I will have to try this covering some

-none next time I'm out and about.

Pheros is really the perfect

cover for pheromones in addition to its great standalone use, particularly with -None. Pheros/A7 is just about the

perfect mix for an intimate gathering, or night out at a pub.

Because of its complex analogue pheromones, it

adds a richer and deeper experience. I'm convinced that as Pheros moves through its top-middle-base notes, its

analogue pheromone release changes as well, producing its own behavioral "story".

Examples would be that I've

noticed very "happy" reactions when its fresh on my skin, and very intimate and sexual reactions later in the

evening when the woody/animalic phase comes into play. Also, it has a really nice, mildly sharp and lasting spice

note, and one woman asked for a sniff of my cologne and said "that's exiting!". Too bad I didn't want to follow

up on that one...

Sodbuster, the only time I continually sniff myself is when wearing Pheros, and I'm a scent

addict. Have you had the experience of smelling it a day later, when it should have been long gone from your skin,

and you're not looking for it? Pretty interesting.

Stranger

Everyone thats smelled it on me

also love it, I find the cinnamon note to be quite strong for a long duration and overall I love every phase of

it!

Hehe even if I'm wearing a wearing a different cologne for a professional setting I might put a tin dab

under my nose

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Because

of its complex analogue pheromones, it adds a richer and deeper experience. I'm convinced that as Pheros moves

through its top-middle-base notes, its analogue pheromone release changes as well, producing its own behavioral

"story".
    Interesting, astute observation. This really is a nice way to understand what happens.

Perfume as narrative.

While Pheros is not a French style of perfume, it was influenced by the

tradition in French perfumery dealing with attraction and sexuality. The old French theory was that every attractant

or aphrodisiac perfume had to have four parts: a relaxant, a euphoric/intoxicant, an aphrodisiac, and ironically, an

"anaphrodisiac" (e.g., something fresh, like lavender, menthol, or tea tree, to activate the nose and partially

conceal the raw sexual effect, or make it seem "OK", or even "holy", if you will). It was OK for a substance to

perform multiple roles. If anyone acknowledges that I told them this, I will have to kill them with a crossbow and

melt their vital essence into into my next perfume.

Pheros did utilize those principles (it

contains menthol crystals as an anaphrodisiac. I personally feel menthol can be sexy.), though a lot more ideas went

into it as well.

The point of the French theory was indeed narrative: For example, first you feel fresh, clear,

clean and alert; good about what you are doing. Then you get relaxed; then you get intoxicated (the story could go

in another order, or course), Finally, the passions come.

Then you eat French fries. I swear I'm not making

this up.

The French wanted to plan your whole evening for you, I guess.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Pheros is

really the perfect cover for pheromones in addition to its great standalone use, particularly with -None. Pheros/A7

is just about the perfect mix for an intimate gathering, or night out at a pub.
    funny thing as I have not

had any hints of hits with pheros alone and concluded that it's just another scent. Interestingly it smells quite

like "coca cola", which is a bit weird concept. it's an ok scent but nothing to rave about but it works well to

cover up -none.

Journeyman

Default Smell!

In my case I like to

smell Pheros just before I go to bed. Right away I relax and fall sleep.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    funny

thing as I have not had any hints of hits with pheros alone and concluded that it's just another scent.

Interestingly it smells quite like "coca cola", which is a bit weird concept. it's an ok scent but nothing to rave

about but it works well to cover up -none.
    I say that it's because it's not loud ... in a

closed environment/close sitchation ... tis pure heaven.

Still ... if people are not digging/into you, you

probably won't get a compliment either.

Still ... to each his/her own.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I'm not completely sure of the

source of this hit so I'll put it here. In the mid-afternoon I had applied some A7 and Pheros prior to going to an

important meeting with a client.

The night before last, on my way into the gym I was walking behind a young

woman, frankly admiring the view... A very nice one. I'd guess she was in her late 20s or so.

I opened the

door for her when we got to the building and we walked together to check in. Both of us leaned on the counter side

by side and I let her check in first. She seemed to completely lose her chain of thought for a moment, remembered

what she was doing then looked over at me with a kind of embarrased grin. I made some silly/funny remark then

checked in and headed for the changing rooms.

After my warmup I went to the weight machines and was on the leg

machine where you sit down and pull your legs together to lift the weight. The same girl sat down at the machine

next to mine where you use the opposite motion,spreading her legs to lift the weights. She kept looking over at me

during the breaks between her sets so I looked back and smiled. For the rest of the time I pushed weights she was

always at a machine near me within a minute or so after I changed machines and always had a couple words to say to

me. Nothing forward or major, just idle chat.

When I finished I went upstairs for my aerobic time, the machines

up there overlook the main gym. By then she was playing racketball but kept looking over her shoulder to where I

was, like she was checking on me. Yes, I was watching her play. Not a very good player but a nice body to watch.

(Got to watch something while exercising and there's little better than a pretty girl).

When I finished

upstairs she was standing at the foot of the stairs and asked me if I was leaving. I told her no, that I wanted to

swim for a while and shower before I went home. By time I had done all that she was dressed in street clothes and

walked out with me. We stood and chatted for a few minutes, mostly her asking about my schedule. Any bets on her

being there this evening when I go to workout?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Nice job Bel! A classic hit

with a low key follow up. This kind of scene has been fairly common in the past year or so I've been wearing

pheromones. The majority of the hits I get I have no interest in sexually, but it sure is fun to play the game,

hone your skills and meet people.

I totally agree with Mobely. Pheros is not NPA, nor was it intended to

be. Its subtle charms are not loud or imposing, and, really, should be worn accordingly.

That's one reason why

I think its perfect with A7.

Thanks, sir. I'm not chasing

and I think that makes it a lot easier. The last thing I need is another female in my life! Since I don't care they

feel freer to flirt and I become a bigger prize. But, damn! She had pretty eyes. Sparkling and deep brown with long

lashes. Made my knees weak.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Thanks, sir. I'm not chasing and I think that makes it a lot easier. The last thing I need

is another female in my life! Since I don't care they feel freer to flirt and I become a bigger prize. But, damn!

She had pretty eyes. Sparkling and deep brown with long lashes. Made my knees weak.
    Oh i am so

glad to see that i'm not the only one who experiences the weak knee syndrome.

Seems to

occur when is least expected.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Pretty eyes combined with a

nice smile can do that too me. I've always had a weakness for those eyes that are almost black but have an inner

sparkle...

As a follow up, yes she was there and still friendly. Maybe coincidence that our schedules coincide

but I'd not seen her there before.
    Last edited by belgareth; 10-03-2008 at 04:40 AM.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information