Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default Pheros Has Shipped - Post Your Pheros Hits Here !!!

As the legendary Pheros has shipped and is readily available, it would be great to hear about

hits, experiences and combos.

Please post your experiences here

My first Pheros hit has been

me, missing the postman dropping off my Pheros, and having to drive down to the post office 10 miles from my house

to pick it up. I was in the shower. So, I'm hitting myself for missing the delivery, nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I'll have a chance to try it out soon in a social setting, and I'll be sure to post what I think, as I haven't

tried the product before.

Alright sorry for the cheesy

earlier post. I've had a chance to wear Pheros a couple of times since I got it, and I just want to say that it

smells fantastic. I got the non-concentrated version by the way. I have only worn it out on one date, and I wore

it with no other products. The girl I was with was very nice, there were no awkward pauses in the chat and both our

moods were very positive. She did comment me on my smell just before I had to go, and that's a plus.

The first

time I wore Pheros I just couldn't stop inhaling, I couldn't get enough of the smell. It's very, very nice.

Highly recommended.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Positive, relaxed moods all

around is one of the classic signs that it works for you, probably the most common. If you're relaxed (= low

general arousal of the nervous system) and in a good mood you're more susceptable to sexual arousal, since

non-sexual arousal (anxiety, etc.) cancels out the sexual kind neurologically. One state is a precondition for the

other.

Another sign that it is working is being "addicted" to smelling it on yourself, like you can't stop. Why?

Because you don't have that experience in the first place unless your brain is producing extra endorphins and

dopamine. Those chemicals are also precursors to feelings of love or sexual arousal. In the brain, passionate love

looks very similar to addiction, if you'd take a functional MRI picture of it.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Nice, glad to know it's

having its intended effects. Those symptoms were with just one dab too. I will have to try this covering some

-none next time I'm out and about.

Pheros is really the perfect

cover for pheromones in addition to its great standalone use, particularly with -None. Pheros/A7 is just about the

perfect mix for an intimate gathering, or night out at a pub.

Because of its complex analogue pheromones, it

adds a richer and deeper experience. I'm convinced that as Pheros moves through its top-middle-base notes, its

analogue pheromone release changes as well, producing its own behavioral "story".

Examples would be that I've

noticed very "happy" reactions when its fresh on my skin, and very intimate and sexual reactions later in the

evening when the woody/animalic phase comes into play. Also, it has a really nice, mildly sharp and lasting spice

note, and one woman asked for a sniff of my cologne and said "that's exiting!". Too bad I didn't want to follow

up on that one...

Sodbuster, the only time I continually sniff myself is when wearing Pheros, and I'm a scent

addict. Have you had the experience of smelling it a day later, when it should have been long gone from your skin,

and you're not looking for it? Pretty interesting.

Thread Information