Close

Journeyman

Default Npa And A7 Combo?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

Guys,

I think my A7/APC thread was getting a little long, maybe time to bury it and start

afresh.

well, strange couple of weeks. here in the UK we have a saying "you wait all afternoon for a bus,

then 3 come along at once". well, that's what's happening with the young ladies.

This would normally be a

good thing, 2 old girlfriends have re-appeared and i'm not keen on both of them escaping my clutches this

time.

problem one is that when i wooed them the first time i have no idea what phero combo i was

using.

problem two is that i think i may be ODing on A7.

now, obviously pheros are only a part of what

attracts a woman, and yes there are changes i can make. and i'm not getting any younger so i wouldnt expect the

results i once boasted.

but something ISN'T working with the pheros. I was frankly amazed the first time i

tried A7 with a liberal dosing of APC as i finally understood what DIHL means.

i just havent been able to

replicate it. if anything, i would say that the two girls i've met recently have been distinctly turned

off.

again, could be something i need to look at in me, or it could be OD.

i'll get to the point.

what do you guys reckon is a safe dosage of A7? obviously i'm not ODing on APC, and my cologne wouldnt have girls

running a mile in the wrong direction.

I've tried to use 4 drops of A7. one on each wrist, one behind each

ear. i'm anti-alpha male, 36, not producing a lot myself, could 4 drops seriously be OD territory?

surely

halving that to 2 drops is very very little indeed?

I'm tempted to go for broke and go back to the trusted

NPA as for some reaosn i had very few bad reactions on that. i have a couple of important dates coming up in the

next coupla week s and dont want to screw them up.

at the same time i dont want to think the money i spent on

A7 was wasted, and i'm damn SURE the first time it worked, just cant seem to get the combo right and am tempted

with a minute amount of NPA / A7 combined. volatile but of course, if it works...............

all thoughts

welcome. including attaching this to the previous thread if you think it's replicating anything.

thanks,

neil

Journeyman

well i'm gonna try the NPA

/ A7 combo. in a way it seems like a crazy idea mixing two heavily -NONE based products but i cant choose whether

one or t'other is a better option long term.

obviously i'll report back when most of the ladies who arent

intensely desperate run a mile in the opposite direction, but in the meantime does anyone have any ideas as to why

this combo might be either a good or a particularly bad idea?

Journeyman

Default Over dose!

Quote Originally Posted by neiltrain2 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I think my A7/APC thread was getting a little long, maybe time to bury it and

start afresh.

well, strange couple of weeks. here in the UK we have a saying "you wait all afternoon for a bus,

then 3 come along at once". well, that's what's happening with the young ladies.

This would normally be a good

thing, 2 old girlfriends have re-appeared and i'm not keen on both of them escaping my clutches this time.

problem one is that when i wooed them the first time i have no idea what phero combo i was using.

problem two

is that i think i may be ODing on A7.

now, obviously pheros are only a part of what attracts a woman, and yes

there are changes i can make. and i'm not getting any younger so i wouldnt expect the results i once boasted.

but something ISN'T working with the pheros. I was frankly amazed the first time i tried A7 with a liberal dosing

of APC as i finally understood what DIHL means.

i just havent been able to replicate it. if anything, i would

say that the two girls i've met recently have been distinctly turned off.

again, could be something i need to

look at in me, or it could be OD.

i'll get to the point. what do you guys reckon is a safe dosage of A7?

obviously i'm not ODing on APC, and my cologne wouldnt have girls running a mile in the wrong direction.

I've

tried to use 4 drops of A7. one on each wrist, one behind each ear. i'm anti-alpha male, 36, not producing a lot

myself, could 4 drops seriously be OD territory?

surely halving that to 2 drops is very very little indeed?

I'm tempted to go for broke and go back to the trusted NPA as for some reaosn i had very few bad reactions on

that. i have a couple of important dates coming up in the next coupla week s and dont want to screw them up.

at

the same time i dont want to think the money i spent on A7 was wasted, and i'm damn SURE the first time it worked,

just cant seem to get the combo right and am tempted with a minute amount of NPA / A7 combined. volatile but of

course, if it works...............

all thoughts welcome. including attaching this to the previous thread if you

think it's replicating anything.

thanks, neil
    Well, my friend, for me 4 drops of A7 is an

overdose. @ 2 drops I started to overdose. But seems like brunnettes women get hit pretty good w/ this dosage.
    I

haven't tried to combine npa/a7 but i will be more ten happy to hear from others their success w/ this

combination.
    What I had try was 2 drops A7 and 2 drops ofA314 and I can tell u that was a lot of respect from both

males and females.
    I also combo 2 drops A7/2 sprays of C7 and man, I was a little overdose, but response from women

was super wonderful.
    Also i tried 2 drops A7/24 inches Soe and it was to much silly talking from males and

females. In less than 2 min. people started to tell me all their lifes. No good,no bueno, cuz people don,t want to

stop talking.

Thread Information