Close

Arrow Combining A314+Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

everybody!

I seem to have found a great balanced mix that I've been using for a couple years after

some extensive testing. This one's for dating and partying and I would like to share it with you here:

3 dabs of

NPA
    2 drops of A314
    3-4 sprays of Chikara.
    x sprays of any cologne.

So now I found myself wondering what your

thoughts would be on mixing the two products A314 with C7 together? Obviously we don't know the specific

ingredients so it would require you to share your own experience. Anyone used this combo? Does it make sense to mix

the two or would I be better off sticking to one at a different ratio? Any thoughts?

Last edited by gfunk; 09-16-2008 at 03:23 AM.

Seriously no one??

NPA doesn't work for me. I OD

on it every time. Otherwise it might be a good combo.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs up

Yes I actually think these two

products might be fabulous together!

Went on a date with an asian female yesterday and wore 2 drop;s A314 and 4

sprays Chikara. Exceptionally good mood, flirting, touching etc.. Could be a super potent combo this one and would

be great to read replies from fellow phero posters who wants to try it or has experience with it!

Alright GFunk, you've

convinced me. I'll try that combo out tomorrow night, on a date with a girl I just met recently (when I met her I

was wearing A314 and SOE, and she actually approached me). She's 20, so it should be a good combo. I just

haven't tried the two together exclusively yet.

Alright, I tried it.

Frankly, I didn't like it as much as my other mixes. A314 and Chikara by themselves didn't contain enough -nol to

keep me from wanting to beat people up. I tried it at work, then reapplied for my date, then the next day I

showered and applied it again just to be sure. It just had a negative self affect for me. It was like if I'd worn

TE just by itself without any -nol, I just seem to get kinda pissed off, even with just a dab. The same thing

happens to me if I wear Chikara by itself too. My mixes seem to require SOE to keep me from just being too

unfriendly. So, that's the self effect, now on to what the effect was on women.

Well, it was pretty good

actually. At work I tend to have to stand close to lots of random women, as I work in a customer service position.

On the two days at work I received numerous hits, mostly from women in their 30's or 40's but one really good one

from a very pretty girl who had to be only like 19 or 20. The hits were mainly them blushing when I looked them in

the eye, very shy smiles, talkativeness, and a lot of forgetting what it was they were talking about. After I'd

finished helping the young girl, she started walking away, made it about 10 feet, then turned around and walked back

up to me. I asked her what was up, she said she didn't know, she thought she was forgetting something, and then

walked away beet red.

As far as the date went, well she was very talkative, open about personal issues, touched

my arm a couple of times, and we'll be seeing each other again this weekend. I had a hard time not getting annoyed

with how long it took for our food to arrive, traffic while we were driving around, all that stuff, which is weird

because I'm usually very easy-going. So the combo has a negative effect on my mood, but a positive effect towards

the women around me.

I guess I'll try it again tomorrow, this time with some SOE to assuage the negative effects

of the -none.

That's AMAZING

Sodbuster!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Well, it was pretty good actually. At work I tend to

have to stand close to lots of random women, as I work in a customer service position. On the two days at work I

received numerous hits, mostly from women in their 30's or 40's but one really good one from a very pretty girl

who had to be only like 19 or 20. The hits were mainly them blushing when I looked them in the eye, very shy smiles,

talkativeness, and a lot of forgetting what it was they were talking about. After I'd finished helping the young

girl, she started walking away, made it about 10 feet, then turned around and walked back up to me. I asked her what

was up, she said she didn't know, she thought she was forgetting something, and then walked away beet

red..
    Now we're getting somewhere! These are the results we all want and blimey it could be perfect

solution I been looking to find all this time when I was splashing and dabbing in -none...!

For you of course I

see your point in the getting angry bit, which you self can balance with some more -nol.

How much of each did you

wear btw?

I'll try out once more this combo on a date this weekend.

I very rarely use as much

product as I've seen others use, so my first combo might seem a little light to some people: one drop of A314 out

of the mini-dropper it comes with, rubbed on my neck, covered by 2 sprays of C7, one my neck and one on my wrists

then rubbed together.

My third day using it was today actually, and it was just regular dull Sunday work so there

wasn't a lot of customers to work on. I wore the same combo but put a couple inches of SOE of my chin so that the

-nol would be hitting my nose all day, and a couple more on my neck. My mood was definitely better, and I got a

couple of very good hits. All in all I'd say it was a successful combo. I won't wear it every day since the

Chikara spray bottle goes fast if I do that, but it will be a great one for days when a little extra kick is

necessary.

Anyways, let's hear how that date went!

Did your date cancel on you Sod??

Anyway thankz for the feedback and good to see that SOE works for you in the context.

My date went

great, very uplifting mood, made me throw great game easy as nothing, was talking a bit too much at one point and I

realized 4 sprays of C7 does have quite a lot of -nol. Even the people around seemed to have and uplifting mood. It

is a max dosage application but at least not using -none has no big downsides and seems more and more the way to go,

giving me more consistantly the results I'm looking for. Sort of a breakthrough way of using mones on my part.

Which brings me to the next question is when do I actually need -none?

Well C7 also has a decent

amount of -none in it, which is why I needed the -nol boost from the SOE. The -nol works for me. As for my date,

it ended up being a coffee date since I got called in to work Saturday on short notice. I just wore Pheros, no

mones at all, as I received my first Pheros bottle on Wednesday and needed a good excuse to try it out. She did say

I smelled nice about five minutes before I had to leave and head to work, and we had a nice bit of chit-chat. I'm

hoping to see her again this week some time. She's 20, so I can't take her out to the bar or clubs, but I'm

thinking I'll take her on a stroll around the main street of our town on Thursday when we do a thing called Music

on Main where a bunch of bands come and they shut down main street and turn it into an outdoor concert. It's a

good time.

I'm happy to hear you had a successful date! We should all be getting out there and having

fun. How much, if any, A314 did you wear with your C7?

As to why we'd ever wear -none, well, I have had success

with it. For example, back in February I went on a Caribbean cruise and my TE really got me places. I had a thread

going about it, it was great! In an intimate setting, or at a place where women are feeling... (I hate the word

'horny' but I can't think of a better one right now) and looking for a good time, some -none really works

wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Well C7

also has a decent amount of -none in it
    Not true, it has really just a tiny amount of -none and the same

goes for A314.

I was aiming for 2 drops of A314 but the drop came so big that I sticked with that, which probably

was twice a normal drop anyway. Then 4 sprays of Chikara. I think my next calibration could be 2drops A314+3 sprays

C7 to see what difference it makes. I'll try that next time.

Best of luck on your date hope it works out for

ya!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Not true,

it has really just a tiny amount of -none and the same goes for A314.
    Ahh, thanks. I always thought it

was decent, not like TE or NPA or anything, but an amount good for younger guys. I might have to mix a little extra

-none in somehow if that's the case. I've got a pretty big party coming up on the 12th of October and I'm

thinking about going with your 4 sprays of C7 with 2 drops of A314, with a very tiny dab of TE thrown in for fun.

I'll be drinking and with friends so the negative effects should be canceled out if I'm having a good time.

The

debate is between that and going with a single dab of TE covered by SOE and Pheros. I have the scented C7 so I

don't really want to wear it with the Pheros. My SOE is scented too, but I don't think it's strong enough to

interfere with Pheros's potency.

So hard to decide!

With just a dab of TE you should

be fine! If you're using SOE I'd stick to 3 sprays of Chickara. Pheros goes well with the scented

Chikara.

Thread Information