Close

Journeyman

Cool High Dosage Of Soe/te Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

there guyz I just wanted to report back on using quite high dosage of pheromones, well I want to a night club using

full pack of soe n just bit more then quarter of te, I had mixed results in the past using lower dosage but this

time results were more obvious, let me give little info about me well I’m 24 mixed race slim build and average

lookin, in side the club I have notice women over 30 were more interested in me, it started of with a lady id say

around 35sih came over to me and said id look good which was strange plus id notice before that a lot of older women

were lookin at me, however the young females were more intimated, I have dance beside couple of young girls and

after couple of minutes they would move away that had happened on four separate occasions I was like (Daam) because

that was my target audience in the first place, anyway I’d end up dance with this girl the remaining of the

night to me she look around 20ish or so we swap numbers and we text each other following day she ask me for my age

and told her and then she text back saying she was 31 I was like wha? She really look good plus two other my mate

that were with me were shock too cuz no way she looked 31, IT was quite a good night at the end even though the

results wasn’t what I was expecting. What do you guyz make of this result? Cuz I have found a dosage that

works good for older women I THINK, but not my target between18-25ish just yet…
    Last edited by idesign; 09-12-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Type size, readability

I'd say try it a few more

nights, maybe at different clubs, and compare the results of each try. If you're consistently attracting only

older women, it might be a good idea to back off on the TE a little bit as it can tend to intimidate younger women

if used in too large a dose.

Journeyman

how early should i apply mones

before going out? i usualy apply about and hour before but just wanted to know what you guyz think thankz

I increased the type size on

your first post Sketchxl, so we could read it, hope you don't mind. Sodbuster must have eagle eyes.

Nice job

with your new mix. There are lots of reports out there with your same experience. Seems that -None gets better

reactions from more mature women. My theory is that with maturity (experience) comes more ability to handle the

deep effects that we're throwing at them. A younger woman may be just reacting out of fear of the unknown, ie

"what the hell is that?", even though its very subliminal.

Agree with SB, back off the -None a little and keep

experimenting. If you don't want the hot 31 yr old, give her phone # to me!

Using SOE scent or unscent?

gel or bottle? how much u apply?

Journeyman

i'm using unsented soe gel

packet and i have used the whole packet on the night out, i'm guna reduce on the te and see what happens

how much te u use?

Journeyman

just a bit more then

quater of TE

te u also use gel packet?

Thread Information