Close

Default EW Concentration

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I read some posts

from 2002 discussing different dillutions of EW. Does anyone know what the dillution being sold is? Also, does it

still requires the 1:1000 dillution mentioned in that thread

The couple times I tried it I didn't noticed

anything out of the ordinary. I used as little as possible since it does have quite the "aroma" to it.

I

applied it by shaking the bottle and emptying the dropper back into the bottle. Then wiping what had clung to the

outside of the stopper on my wrists. Then (literally) hosing my wrists down with Axe Phoenix until I couldn't

smell the EW anymore.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

What reactions do you get from

men & women when you wear EW?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I

read some posts from 2002 discussing different dillutions of EW. Does anyone know what the dillution being sold is?

Also, does it still requires the 1:1000 dillution mentioned in that thread

The couple times I tried it I didn't

noticed anything out of the ordinary. I used as little as possible since it does have quite the "aroma" to it.

I applied it by shaking the bottle and emptying the dropper back into the bottle. Then wiping what had clung to

the outside of the stopper on my wrists. Then (literally) hosing my wrists down with Axe Phoenix until I couldn't

smell the EW anymore.
    I have noticed how an abundance of copulin concentrate can easily trample

down the crisp top notes of the applied fragrance and even actually destroy its complete character and integririty

outright.

I know some girls who do often apply up to 4 drops EW as

a standard application. Mind you they know how to sugar coat the stuff well, ha ha.

So go on man and give it a good shot blast, yeah from 1 up to 3 drops Then you will really notice

whats goin on down town lol.

Splash on some nice um er refreshing

and spicy cologne, possably something with a little bite and style, maby some Safari ect. or even Dolce and Gabbana

D+G this is a must have good shit if it works for you the D+G.

Or a little Curve would do

it nicely, with its masculin scent to attract attention, or to forgive the wee baaaad attention that the Copulins is

stirring, along with of course the Wonderfull hits it can produce on the social scene, i call The Cops Weird and

wonderfull, just as long as you can accept an occasional low amoungst the highs, Oh yes and ya have to enjoy and

appreciate the fun, yeah just become the silent observer and what will come to you will come, even as it always

must.

Dont worry if you think its a tad stinky, its going to do the job, and you will get

some very good reactions as well as some rather weird type responses.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information