Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default i just bought 20 bottles of liquid trust lol

visit-red-300x50PNG
    cuz there haven't been much new coupons lately and i go through a bottle of liquid trust pretty fast.

don't know when the next coupon will be available so better stock up while i can lol.

also got the new edge

spray, yup, as we suspected, the caps are sealed now and we can no longer open the bottle to dab. it's also much

bigger, which means harder to carry in the pocket. i don't know what Larcroy was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform View Post
    also

got the new edge spray, yup, as we suspected, the caps are sealed now and we can no longer open the bottle to dab.

it's also much bigger, which means harder to carry in the pocket. i don't know what Larcroy was thinking.

You can make up for their lacking of thought with a little of your own: stick a perfume

funnel into a small pocket atomizer (e.g., Sephora has 'em) and spray TE into it. Now it fits in your pocket and

you can even dab if the spirit moves ya. Been doing this for many years with chemset mones and colognes.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    You

can make up for their lacking of thought with a little of your own: stick a perfume funnel into a small pocket

atomizer (e.g., Sephora has 'em) and spray TE into it. Now it fits in your pocket and you can even dab if the

spirit moves ya. Been doing this for many years with chemset mones and colognes.
    cool~ i never thought

of that. i always figured someone had a way to pry open those sealed cologne caps somehow.

it's gonna take a

lot of squirts to get all those Edge into my atomizer. and i'll probably lose like 1/3 of it from the evaporation.

damn u Lacroy!

and i'll probably lose

like 1/3 of it from the evaporation. damn u Lacroy!
    Nah, maybe 2% unless you have bad aim!

I've

removed sealed cologne caps many times because you can't spray the last 15-20% of the bottle at an angle into the

funnel. It's pretty easy but you will destroy the cap.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Nah,

maybe 2% unless you have bad aim!

I've removed sealed cologne caps many times because you can't spray the last

15-20% of the bottle at an angle into the funnel. It's pretty easy but you will destroy the cap.

i

don't mind destroying the caps, how do u remove them?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I have pried

them off with a pair of pliars type side cutters like the set that i use for pulling and or cutting split pins from

ball joint threads ect on motor cars.

Just have to use a firm

positive touch and be carefull not to apply excessive pressure so as not to damage the glass top

area.

Seeing as i have only done a few then Gegogi will probably

in his professional capacity have an efficient proceedure to do the job i would say.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

If you plan on moving to a new

container and tossing the old one. Then maybe an approach like clipping off the atomizer stem with scissors or such.

Then use a pipette or funnel to get it out of the bottle to the new container.

I haven't tried it before, but

I'd look at that route before trying to pry off the metal band and possibly damaging the neck of the bottle.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

I've been real tempted to try

surgery on the Chikara bottles. I always seem to get a bit on the bottom that just won't come out. Plus when they

get low the spray quality/quatity is terrible. Those crimped over caps are a pain.

Considered a cut-off wheel in

my Dremel tool (or small electric drill) but figure I'd have glass bits everywhere...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I was thinking more like a

small drill bit thru the softer plastic on top of the bottle. Less chance of shattering/cracking the glass if its

done carefully
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

That's the way I have done it

in the past. A while back I posted it when somebody else was asking the same question.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information