Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Phero Buying Info

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey all...

Great forum!

I\'m new to the world of phero\'s and plan to place my first order with Bruce sometime this week. I\'ve learned a lot from you guys so far and I\'m currently deciding on a combo that will contain all three phero\'s yet yield a slightly higher percentage of the \"enol\" phero know as the one that \"attracts\". I\'m thinking of using PF as one of my choices, especially since it\'s discontinued and is the only product Bruce sells that is an \"enol\" only phero. Can anyone on here tell me what percentage per mL of Androstenol PF contains?

So far here\'s what I\'ve learned from this board in trying to decide my first purchase:

Androstenone: is believed to be a dominant or power pheromone.

Androstenol: is more for attraction, playfulness or silliness.

Androsterone: seems to enhance the effects of the other two.

Alcohol based sprays:

$25-The Edge Spray (TE), 20mL bottle containing 0.1mg/mL of both Androstenone/Androstenol

$45-Attraction, 30mL bottle containing 0.11mg/mL of Androstenone/0.19mg/mL of Androstenol

$45-Andro 4.2, 30mL bottle containing 0.14mg/mL of Androstenone

Non-spray formulas:

$70-Primal Instinct (PI), 10mL bottle containing 0.5 mg/mL of androstenone

$50-Alter Ego (AE), 7.5mL bottle containing .20mg/mL of Androstenone, .15mg/mL of Androstenol, and .10mg/mL of Androsterone

$25-New Pheromone Additive (PA), 5mL bottle containing --?--?--?--?-- of Androstenone

$35-Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (APC), 1oz bottle containing --?--?--?--?-- of Androstenone 5alpha an-drost 16en-one

$25-Pheromol Factor (PF), 11.5mL bottle containing --?--?--?--?-- of Androstenol

Maybe someone can fill in the blanks on the last three I\'ve listed. Knowing how much of actual pheromone is present per 1mL can be very helpful.

Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Phero Buying Info

Hi

Welcome to the scene!

As far as I know no knows for sure that PF contains androstenol (i might be wrong, cuz i have been way from the pheromone scene for about 4 months)

The thing is that the creators of PF (and Xcite) (kiotech) keeps the ingredients a secret. But the thing is that Dr.Dodd who designed PF are the \"inventor\" of androstenol. This i why people assume that (off course) there is plenty of androstenol in PF. But no can tell for sure.
    Btw there is a lot of secret ingredients in PF. Most of them (besides the pheromones) should have aphrodisiac properties

caz

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Caz...

So PF sounds like a good buy then regardless of the exact ratio of ingredients. I\'ll prolly be picking one up to use as one of my combo choices.

If anyone else has some added impute I\'d greatly appreciate it.

-VJ

**DONOTDELETE**

NYBlues, it sounds like you\'ve got everything nailed down pretty well. I don\'t know much except for what I have read and I think PF would be a good choice. I have read that it works with PI but can\'t help with what else it might work with.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ney Nico...

Thanks, I try to be as thorough as I can when I\'m about to get into something new or make a first purchase. To be honest though, I\'m still a little confused about all of this, it seems like it can get overwhelming very quickly for the novice like me! I only know from what I\'ve read here too and I\'m grateful for learning from all you guys on this board. I actually just found out some more info/specs to add to my first post while searching the forums:

$25-New Pheromone Additive (PA), 5mL bottle containing 0.14mg/mL of Androstenone

$35-Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (APC), 1oz bottle containing 0.05mg/mL of Androstenone 5alpha an-drost 16en-one

I like knowing how much actual pheromone is contained in 1mL so I can compare the potency, total amount, and price to all the rest.

-VJ

**DONOTDELETE**

I just wanted to clarify a mistake I made in my last post. The mg per mL content info for New Pheromone Additive (PA) was wrong it was suppose to be for Passion Pheromone Attractant (PPA) by Stone Independent Research Labs [same company that manufactures Alter Ego] it\'s a half oz open-mouth bottle (approx 15mL) and contains 0.14mg/mL of Androstenone.

-VJ

**DONOTDELETE**

You are absolutely right about the overwhelming part. I am also VERY thorough before I get into something. BUT, if I had it to do over again, as far as buying pheros my first time, I would buy several of the cheapest items I could find on Bruce\'s site, especially the used and partially full stuff. That seems necessary since you never know what will work for you. I would try to buy things that worked together and I would experiment promptly. I think Bruce has a really good exchange and/or refund policy so you could return things that difinately do not work, or just keep them if they were cheap enough.

**DONOTDELETE**

Nico...

I can officially say I have become extremely confused now [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Your prolly right though, the more I read up on the board the more I realize that what I originally assumed might be right, is completely off base. It does seem like what works for one doesn\'t always work for another... which to tell you the truth I don\'t really understand. I guess ones own chemistry comes into play more that I would have expected.

So what have you had the strongest results with? Am I wrong to think that for the most part having a ratio where the Phero Androstenone is higher in the mix will produce the best hits?

-VJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey...

Can anyone give me the 411 on a few phero\'s?

Is Pheromol Factor an alcohol spay or an oil base?

Does Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (APC) have a scent added to it?

And finally what are the amounts of pheros in New Pheromone Additive (PA) and in Androstenone Fragrance Additive (AFA) ?

Thanks for any help,
    -VJ

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

APC is a cologne, PF is alc and AFA is 0.020%-none and 0.019% -nol

**DONOTDELETE**

Cool CJ...

So APC is a scented cologne... I guess that\'s why it\'s so low in pheros. Is it also oil based?

And PF is alcohol based... but it\'s not a spray right?

What about New Pheromone Additive? It\'s supposed to be much stronger than the old but how much actual Androstenone does it contain?

I\'m thinking of adding an Androstenone \"only\" product to a cool scent IR cologne and PA sounds like a good choice at a nice price.

Thanks for your help, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    -VJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Nico,

Yup... you too huh. I guess like most things it comes down to experience. I know they all basically work though and people on the board have had some really good hit\'s with PI so it might just take some time to get the amount to use right.

My \"off base\" comment was referring to my original thinking that a mix of all three pheros is better but with a slightly higher amount of Androstenol to the ratio of Androstenone. But it would seem people are getting stronger hits with Androstenone alone. So like they have said before on this forum, everyone\'s chemistry is slightly different and you need to find what will work the best for you. However I do think that everything will work to some degree or another.

I\'ll post my own personal findings when I receive my order sometime next week I hope.

-VJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey V,

I agree, they do really work and less is definitely more... although at first glance in this area you\'d believe the opposite. I would assume that \"more\" phero\'s would give you \"more\" of the effect that their known to produce -- go figure?

-VJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey very Tall & CoolDude,

True... that makes a lot of sense. Loading up on Andro\'s Androstenone would probably create an air of intimation to those who don\'t know you, especially if you have a naturally strong presence to begin with. What about the females though... how do they react when you wear a lot of Andro?

I\'m actually a pretty average guy physically -- I\'m just a little under 6 feet at about 165lbs. I prolly could use a little intimidation to my advantage. I think personality and an overall look can also come into play when using pheros. Some people generally have that unapproachable look to them or have a very powerful type of personality that can be threatening to those around them. I have a very good friend who if you don\'t know him can really make you feel intimidated but not in an arrogant or forceful way. He\'s only about 5\'9\"-10\" with medium build and average good looks but he seems to have a strong effect on people. Maybe he has a lot of natural pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually the females when I wear Mones are very inquisitive of me. They come up and if they do not make a verbal approach they will advertise a bit. I mean they will parade back and forth making eye contact, brushing against me as they walk past, and lots of big ole smiles. Pretty damn cool. Like a kid in a candy store as of late. And when I talk to one and she will go off somewhere it seems that others will come up and ask if whomever was my gf. So I am liking Mones a great deal.

**DONOTDELETE**

NYBlues,
    Confused? ... Join the Club! I haven\'t had strong results yet or even results really. I bought PI, Attraction, and a partial bottle of PF (though it was basically full). Perhaps I made a mistake by buying the high dollar PI. Maybe I just haven\'t learned how to use it yet, maybe I should have returned it when I didn\'t see results? I don\'t know but I have it and I will continue to try to work with it and see what happens.
    About the androstenone ... It is just my own personal theory, not grounded on any proof at all ... but I would think that a guy that was 6\'-6\" tall and weighed 250 would not need the androstenone at all!
    So, what did you assume that is completely off base?

**DONOTDELETE**

guys... in my limited experience with pheros coming up 4th month, I can tell you that all of the products that I have tired work to some degree. It makes sense to think that ones bacterial/chemical makeup is the reason why some work better for some and not as well for others. The products that so far have giving me best results are : Edge, AE, Attraction. While less effective products for me are: PF and PI. Having said that I\'ve noticed very silly behavior from my gf and few other women when I applied PF + Attraction. On the other hand PI gave me a solid hit at a sport store where I was buying pair of sunglasses. Two girls were practically fighting over whose opinion counted more as to what sunglasses looked best on me. On later occasion one of them asked me to join her and her friends to a small concert they were attending that evening. So I guess PI works for me too, except that I am evaluating the above products in a work related environment and not to score more pu...

Here is an important point:
    When I got my first order of pheros, out of excitement and anticipation I tended to apply too much of the products. I saw some results but I could not clearly attribute them to the pheros.
    Here is the secret: Less is better!!!
    These were my old dosages: 2-3xEdge , 2-3 dabs of AE, 5-6 dabs of PF.
    Now I never go over: 1-2xEdge (2 on a fresh out of laundry shirt, after that I don\'t apply anything until 2-3 days pasted and then I might spray it again with one spray), 1xdab of AE, max of 3 dabs of PF.
    For PI I try to apply as little as I possibly can, so it\'s not even one drop. I use only one spray with Attraction and have great \'good will\' from others as a result.
    Another thing is to apply pheros everyday so you can achieve maximum time experimenting. Unless of course you are planning to stay at home. Oh, and I never reapply during the rest of the day.

Pheros work, I don\'t think there should be any question about that. Rest is up to you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey BluesDude,

I think it is not how big or tall you are (I’m 6\'5\" 240ish) but it is all in how it is applied and how much. We being taller and larger than most have a tendency to intimidate folks allot. I do not feel like I am intimidating at all. But have been told I am very intimidating to those who do not know me. I have found that if you over load on AndrØ you will get far more negative results/reactions from males. More so than an average guy. It is just that we are already big..and with the AndrØ overload it just ads to that stigma.

Thread Information