Close

Stranger

Red face New to forum and have questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum and have a few questions....I'm mainly looking for something that will

ignite the animal in my boyfriend. LOL. Our intimacy has not been as what I wish it would be. I'm always in the

mood but him, it takes a little more than a few kisses to turn him on. Lately we have been intimate only once every

two weeks. That for me is not good enough. So I'm here for some advice on what products would work for me to wear

around him.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

First I'd say essence of woman is going to get you the best results. But, read a bit from the other female

posters and you'll get a lot more good advice than I can offer.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Hello Belgareth,

Thank

you. I have been reading the forum for a few days now and have written down, PCC, EW and SOE. At first i was like

What?? with all the acronyms but now I'm getting the hang of them. I'll keep reading and waiting for replies from

the ladies in here before I commit to an order.

It's kind of tough to keep

wpmen around. We tend to scare them off. There have been a lot of helpful ones here in the past but not much

lately.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Hi latindoll and let me add to

Bel's welcome.

As a man I of course know nothing about recommendations, but it did occur to me to think about

"self effects" when a man wears pheromones. There are lots of reports about how a male pheromone user is personally

effected when he wears them.

Male users often report heightened mood levels with Chikara.

I've found SoE and

Chikara (C7) to work on both men and women, increasing their level of talkative behavior and wanting to "hang

around" more. That response could help in focusing his attention on you.

Liquid Trust works both ways, and might

be a good item to work in combination with EW or PCC.

Hope this helps!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Product-wise, EW, Edge/W, any

androstenol heavy product.

Natural-scent wise, a combo of deer musk and jasmine should do the trick. Since deer

musk is tricky to find (A gentleman named Ham Firl on Ebay reputedly has it, but I've not tried his.) jasmine alone

is a good try. Rose would be second best. Only natural essential oils are relevant, not "perfume oils".

All this

presumes a relationship in which significant relationship problems have been addressed and everything is in good

standing; with good communication. If not, then other things need to be explored as well.

For example, with men

the value of being extremely relaxed first cannot be overestimated.

Best of luck!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Ham Furl on EBay has good

quality deer musk. His store is QT's store and he is an honest vendor, I've been doing business with and referring

people to him for a couple years now. You can count on his products. He also has a number of other good EOs you

might want to look at.

My wife uses lavender on the back of her neck, under her hair. I really like it.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Talking Welcome Latin Doll!

I'll

just tell you my personal experience. I've been using pheromones for several years now, and my personal favorite

combos are the men's WAGG - even though I'm a woman I find it works wonders for trust and openess+The Edge for

women+Primal Instinct. Personal preference as to whether to go w/scented or unscented Edge - I prefer my own

perfumes sometimes, and unfortunately I didn't like the last batch of Vanilla Edge . I also like Alter

Ego+Liquid Trust+Primal Instinct...but as has been mentioned Liquid Trust does wear off very quickly, and is on the

expensive side, so it's good to be applied as close to your "encounter" as possible - ideally right before he sees

you.
    I try other things here and there, but usually fall back on the first 3.

I don't want to disagree with

the guys, and I know the men who answered are awesome guys with regard to pheromone/scent knowledge - so take for

what it's worth. I have the higher libido of the two of us, but my husband's libido is pretty good. I just fly

solo sometimes! After using pheromones for awhile, I tried Essence of a Woman, and I'll tell ya - that stuff

is not for the faint of heart! The first time I opened the bottle it about knocked me out! I tried mixing to

specifications given elsewhere on the site, and even at that - Whew! Unfortunately after I'd had it awhile, the

bottle overturned in my drawer, the liquid ate threw the rubber stopper, and spilled into my drawer.
    Good luck to

ya!
    Bindy

Bindy,

Feel free to

disagree with us. You have the perspective we don't. I was guessing more than anything else and appreciate your

input here.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Default Thank you so much

You guys

have all been really helpful. I will be putting my first order next week and will keep you all updated on how it

goes. So far one thing we came to a conclusion on why his libido has been low is because he consumes a lot of soy

milk. We looked it up and sure enough it increase estrogen level so its good for women but on the downfall its

really bad for men and it decreases their sperm count. He's been off the soy milk for about 3 days now and

we have not had a problem with intimacy... But I'm still curious about trying the pheromones so will

definitely be purchasing them next week.

The pheromones will only

increase the fun. Good luck and please do let us know how things go.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Default Woohoo

OK So I placed my

order today! As soon as I try it out I will post my reviews!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latindoll77 View Post
    You

guys have all been really helpful. I will be putting my first order next week and will keep you all updated on how

it goes. So far one thing we came to a conclusion on why his libido has been low is because he consumes a lot of

soy milk. We looked it up and sure enough it increase estrogen level so its good for women but on the downfall its

really bad for men and it decreases their sperm count. He's been off the soy milk for about 3 days now and

we have not had a problem with intimacy... But I'm still curious about trying the pheromones so will

definitely be purchasing them next week.
    Wow, interesting. Please give us an update on how things

turn out. Best of luck!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Stranger

Question updates

Ok So i got my

goodies in the mail a week ago. I've been experimenting with them but one thing I noticed is that when I put on EOW

my bf doesn't get that close to me, even when we are sleeping. He tends to turn his back on me. Is that something

you guys have experienced? I don't put too much just a drop on each of my wrist and on my neck.

For the PCC I

haven't noticed no reaction at all. Its hard to apply though. the little roller doesn't let that much liquid come

out so I don't know if I need to put a whole lot more or just keep apply what I do. I usually apply it to my wrist

and my neck.

Now for the SOE gel packs, I love the smell they had. I usually apply that on my neck and on my hair

and my bf does tend to smell me more and hold me closer at night.

Still I haven't noticed any animal reaction

from him to any of these. Am I doing something wrong?

I'd try less EoW. It sounds

like an OD reaction.

Thomas Jefferson

Do you "cover" the EoW?
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Another strategy might be to use

the SoE for a while by itself, it seems to be drawing him in. In a week or two you could add a small dab of EoW,

increasing a little until you get a good reaction. Patience is a key I think, give him time to adjust to your new

signature.

MtnJim has a good question, do you cover?

Thread Information