Close

Thread: fact or fiction

Default fact or fiction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    "The fact is that

you have, in your mind and in this forum, already decided they don't work. That's the end of it. There's no way

you can make any claim at all about the effectiveness of mones because your tests are already doomed to failure."

you obviously havent read my posts.

Today I am using 1 drop alpha 7 and around 10 - 20 inch SoE.

like i

said i am ordering from next as someone said theres really does show evidence of working and im going to

try. If i made my mind up allready i wouldent spend no more of my earned cash to test something I know is false, i

am sitting on the wall and so far in the 2 weeks I used A7 SOE NPA Perception Edge nothing has happened thats out of

the normal.

i gtg shower before i apply the stuff again and i will be online and i will post here if anything

does happen.
    "When all is said and done, More is said than done."

Using :- Alpha-7 Unscented
    Pheromone Additive
    Scent of Eros

Have you been approaching women

while wearing mones? Or just going about your day?

Quote Originally Posted by chopsumbong View Post
    "The

fact is that you have, in your mind and in this forum, already decided they don't work. That's the end of it.

There's no way you can make any claim at all about the effectiveness of mones because your tests are already doomed

to failure."

I obviously HAVE read your posts!
    to

me it seems a load of hocus-pucus.

I been using mones now for 2 weeks and i havent really got anything that

says "thats the mones working"

Theory, you have something on you ur told and believe will make girls look at

you, you in turn look for this. you look at a girl, she looks back. You class this as a IOI or maybe he happens to

look at you as you check for IOI.

Confidence is a girls biggest turn on. As i study hypnosis I know that

confidence is just a frame of thinking. think confident = be confident.

i noticed few girls looking at me

then thought "would I have even noticed if i wasnt looking for it?" the answer is.... no.

So far im in belief

that these "pheromones" are a placebo

ok some people say "well a girl came to me and said she dunno why but

she really wants to chat to me"

Well thats happened to me too. like 4 months before getting these pheromones.

To me its like giving a sick man a sugar pill and telling him this will make him feel better and what ya

know? he feels better!

kinnda like not walking under a ladder to avoid bad luck, or not smashing a

mirror.

many will get offended by this and i can see why. this is me saying I dont believe what you believe.

I have seen no proof. lets just hope it dont follow a religious path and i get a suicide bomber looking for me.

LOL

Like I said thats what I found so far. I kept an open mind and my mind is still open. but without proof i

refuse to believe in something because a page tells me to... Religion or pheromone.
    You hijacked a

newbie's thread to tell him mones don't work. You obviously, based on your own statements quoted above, have

decided mones don't work. I couldn't personally care what you do or do not believe but do not hijack other

people's threads to announce it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by chopsumbong View Post
    "The

fact is that you have, in your mind and in this forum, already decided they don't work. That's the end of it.

There's no way you can make any claim at all about the effectiveness of mones because your tests are already doomed

to failure."

Today I am using 1 drop alpha 7 and around 10 - 20 inch

SoE.

like i said i am ordering from next as someone said theres really does show evidence of working

and im going to try. If i made my mind up allready i wouldent spend no more of my earned cash to test something I

know is false, i am sitting on the wall and so far in the 2 weeks I used A7 SOE NPA Perception Edge nothing has

happened thats out of the normal.

i gtg shower before i apply the stuff again and i will be online and i will

post here if anything does happen.
    Chopsum it sounds like you are using the right dosages to get results

now. I was undecided when I joined this forum.

My job allowed me to basically do about 140 small experiments

in 2 weeks. I had 4 years experience with these people and knew their normal reaction to me. Using only SOE some

reactions were modified. Some were not. Its the little things that I notice that proves it for me. My wife

singing in the car. She has never done this in 5 years.

Luckily I am not looking to pick up woman. But if I

was I could do it with out the mones. I think people who have the most trouble with mones are those who can't

pickup the women to start with. If I were in the pickup game, I would use them for the bonding and increasing

sexual tension phase. Not the pickup phase. I know many people do use them successfully for for picking up woman,

thats just not me. I rather use my tongue. FYI, I am not some hot ass dude. I just befriend woman easily.

I

think each person needs to learn their pheromone tolerance, dosage, usage that gets decent reactions in non-pickup

situations. Then apply those dosages to your pickup situation as an added bonus.

As explained on some other

threads, if a girl has no physical attraction to you what so ever, you aren't going to get her in bed because you

smell good. You will have to make her fall for your mind/personality and hope your smell is an added

bonus.

Later

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Chopsum

it sounds like you are using the right dosages to get results now. I was undecided when I joined this forum.

My

job allowed me to basically do about 140 small experiments in 2 weeks. I had 4 years experience with these people

and knew their normal reaction to me. Using only SOE some reactions were modified. Some were not. Its the little

things that I notice that proves it for me. My wife singing in the car. She has never done this in 5 years.

Luckily I am not looking to pick up woman. But if I was I could do it with out the mones. I think people who have

the most trouble with mones are those who can't pickup the women to start with. If I were in the pickup game, I

would use them for the bonding and increasing sexual tension phase. Not the pickup phase. I know many people do use

them successfully for for picking up woman, thats just not me. I rather use my tongue. FYI, I am not some hot ass

dude. I just befriend woman easily.

I think each person needs to learn their pheromone tolerance, dosage, usage

that gets decent reactions in non-pickup situations. Then apply those dosages to your pickup situation as an added

bonus.

As explained on some other threads, if a girl has no physical attraction to you what so ever, you

aren't going to get her in bed because you smell good. You will have to make her fall for your mind/personality and

hope your smell is an added bonus.

Later

I have done both talk to women and just leave them,

different day different methods. There are 2 girls allready attracted to me and I have noticed no change in them.

Today i used 1 drop A7 and 20 inch SoE. I'm gonna be as brutally honest as poss.

Today I did notice a change.

I talked to managers and they talked to me as a friend rather than a worker. The is a girl i will call 'jenna' and

she was very talkative and when we was standing next to each other she was rocking back and forwards and couldent

stand any closer. she was practicly standing on my foot. She is 17 VERY attractive but too young. At one point a

woman was standing behind me, kind of in my way, i turned and looked at her, she said "sorry, i was daydreaming

then, in a world of my own." If I have 3 days like this within 1 week I would be leaning to a belief in mones.

Pheromone Additive
    Scent of Eros

Who are you giving ultimatums to

chop? We don't care if you get hits or not, we're not trying to convince you. If you get hits, then the mones

are working. Sounds like you're getting hits. You're not gonna turn heads on a schedule, it happens when it

happens.

Dearest chop, you're laying

down some heavy vibes and people are getting a little frustrated. Let me make a suggestion if I may.

Relax a

little bit with your assessment of how these products work. You're our newest member, but you're making

judgements like you've been using them for years. Give it a little time. Be systematic in your experiments. Read

more. If in the end you don't think they work then fine. You won't be the first person here who's had that

experience, but one of a very few.

In the meantime, look and listen. Don't draw hasty conclusions. That's

good advice for just about anything!

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Dearest chop, you're laying down some heavy vibes and people are getting a little

frustrated. Let me make a suggestion if I may.

Relax a little bit with your assessment of how these products

work. You're our newest member, but you're making judgements like you've been using them for years. Give it a

little time. Be systematic in your experiments. Read more. If in the end you don't think they work then fine. You

won't be the first person here who's had that experience, but one of a very few.

In the meantime, look and

listen. Don't draw hasty conclusions. That's good advice for just about anything!
    ok.
    noted.

Want to attract that someone special? Interested in a little extra edge in business affairs? Ever

wonder why some people have it all?
    Pheromones are natural chemical scents the body produces in order to

attract others. Pheromones are well documented in the animal kingdom as the force that controls all social behavior,

including mating. Scientists are now finding that human behavior is also heavily influenced by these invisible

social magnets.

Pheromone Additive
    Scent of Eros

Thread Information