Close

Stranger

Default Have they found the pheromone that makes girls think you have a (deleted)?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Naw just kidding.

Seriously though guys I got some questions for

ya.

Im relatively experienced with pheromones. Ive tried all sorts of products. The none products that seem

to work best for me are Alter ego and edge (a good cover for edge is axe kilo sprays by the way)

I am a

blood type O and have an intimidating look to me and tend to dress in dark colors. Wearing a bit of none is good for

me but I have to be careful.

Much more important to me when I go out to meet people is making the

conversation flow as easily as I can.

Im currently training in the art of conversations and keeping them

going but I need help. What often will happen is I will start a conversation, the girls will gladly talk with me,

but then things will stall out. I will end up feeling like I am pushing too hard to continue the conversation

because I have contributed the bulk of it -- and they are not helping the conversation along -- so I will usually

end up leaving -- even though I know they wish I hadn't.

Now I have tried the gelpacks of SOE and found it

to be moderately helpful. I have also tried Instant openess and instant honesty and find them to be slightly LESS

moderately helpful but still helpful.

So my question is 2fold:

1) What is the best product for ease

of conversation with strangers? When I ask this I not only mean something that will help others to be more talkative

and less nervous but also to help me as well. I think I have a slight social anxiety condition that makes me say

some weird stuff in the beginning because I feel pressure in a conversation with a new person.

2) Do the gel

packs work as effectively as the product? In other words is there the same concentration and ease of effect coming

from applying gel -- as there is with a spray bottle?

Thanks for the insight guys. I know there are some new

products out like Wagg and liquid trust so dont feel you must stick with plugging SOE unless that really is what you

feel is the best product.

Stranger

SOE is great, but liquid trust

will make anyone tell their whole life story pretty much,, gotta be careful not to do the same..
    and liquid trust

will only last about 30min.

yap SOE is great ... but it

can make you a little toooo funny one....for me works best chikara ... liquid trust as well.
    concerning the gel

packs ...
    in my opinion the work better then the sprays but they don´t last that long ..
    they are easy to

applicate and to dose ... but they are a little bit more expensive...
    i´m going to try out EST and A1 in August

and we will see how the work.... the should be great at social situations..

Best Pago

Stranger

Nol heavy products would be the

way to go - the only two I have experience with are SOE and Perception - both worked great for getting people

chatty, especially girls.

They can, as stated above though, get you a bit giggly as well... I normally wear a

little close to my face to keep me sociable, but the bulk of it I wear on my forearms/wrists to stop me babbling

The gel packs are just as good I've found, especially if you want to apply on the run, but I always get a

little paranoid about the accuracy of my dose... but then I'm anal

Agree with the above posts, SoE

or C7 are your best bet with friendly reactions. LT is short-lived from reports here. I'll try it out my next

order, when Pheros is ready.

There's no reason for the gel packs to work less effectively than the liquid forms,

you just have to figure out the dosages. Many here prefer gel packs. I've used Edge Wipes when out in a crowd,

good for now, some for later.

Phero Enthusiast

Beta-nol, alpha-nol seem to ease

conversation. I get results with A1 too, but more so after the girl already knows me. A1 makes them seem more

interested in what I have to say.

Having some questions ready is a good bet for when conversation dies down.

Women tend to be great conversationalists, but their style is different than men. Men tend to just throw out

statements. But listen to women talk in a group of other women. They tend to let each other fully have their say,

they wait for a question or their turn before they chime in, or even say “Can I say something?”. They tend to go

around in turn more than men would. So if your conversation dies out with a woman, adopt a more female style that

she’ll be comfortable with: ask her a question and let her talk.

If it’s casual talk or talk with a stranger,

just ask her about something most women might be interested in. Clothing or cosmetics, or something about travel or

favorite places. For instance, something like “That blouse looks great on you! Do you pick that color often?” Then

let her talk. You just got in a compliment, and then she gets to talk about a subject she is knowledgeable and

confident about. Ask a follow-up question depending on what she says. Maybe she said something about skin tones to

answer the above example, so ask her more details about why or how that works. Genuinely listen intently to her –

you can learn something! She’ll begin to ask you questions when she’s had her say. Talk a bit, then ask her what she

thinks, or throw in another compliment/question to change the subject. Give a little feedback here and there to let

her know she is being understood.

Women like to talk about relationships (general questions, not about

personal experience if you don’t know her well yet), how they would act in given scenarios, what would an ideal

date/vacation/boyfriend etc. be like, or a zillion other topics. Ask her opinion about things! If you know her

somewhat already you can ask how she felt about this or that episode she described, does it still bother her, that

sort of thing. But in general positive topics and feelings are better for discussion, ask her questions that let her

comfortably show off her knowledge and expertise.

In my experience women really appreciate being asked for

their opinion, and being truly listened to and heard out. You don’t have to agree with everything she says, but

demonstrate that you are listening and understand her viewpoint. Stay away from controversial topics until you know

her well – make the conversation a pleasant experience for her! The less you say the words “I” and “me” the better

you are doing. Ask questions, listen, and compliment (always followed by question, so she’s immediately talking

again, and not standing there awkwardly wondering what to say after your compliment)

Thread Information