Close

Stranger

Default Long time phero-user, first post in 4 years.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all. I've been using pheromones for about 5 years now, and I've skimmed the forums of and on in

that time. After reading post after post of "this stuff doesn't work", I thought I'd post my own experiences with

these crazy compounds. I notice a lot of the moderators and regulars are 35+ in age, so I thought a younger

perspective might help.

Info:
    25 years old
    5'10- 160-165, athletic with a little bit of a beer gut(what can I

say, beer is my weakness)
    Southeastern US
    Pretty good looking
    Caucasian/native American

I started using mones

when I was around 20 while researching the web. I've used a few different products with varying results and I'll

tell you what each were.

SOE- My mainstay from my second order, and still reigning champ. To all you younger guys

out there(15-25), this was/is my favorite phero. It opens doors to women by making them chatty, flirty, and they

just know that you are a guy they want to know better. They have never wanted to rip my clothes off, but a lot of

hair-flipping, body language, and of course 'what cologne are you wearing' type of things. As I read someone post

earlier, I get a lot of "Hey, there you are" as if I'm already a friend/love interest, instead of the usual "i

don't know you, so hi" sort of greeting. Great icebreaker and subconscious approval getter. I've been at parties

where I'll walk through mingling, go to sit down, and have 3 women sit around me in close proximity.
    I love this

stuff as a good base, and day-to-day wear.

Chikara- I only had one bottle, and I can't say it did much for me.

Granted I broke the bottle 1/2 way through, but it never took to my phero signature.

AE- This stuff is great, but

younger guys be very wary on how much you use. It does have NONE in it, and I've gotten into more than one fight

due to OD. If you get a group of guys mean-mugging you at a party or bar, walk away. 1-2 drops should be plenty. I

had this on a year ago when I went to a bar with my best friend(a girl) and my ex-girlfriend and her brother. I wore

2 drops and cover scent, and we were playing pool shooting the shit. My ex had been dating this other guy for 2

years and hadn't seen me in a while. She constantly was flirting, and by nights end she asked me to go to the

bathroom with her. We ended up making out and doing a little rubbing in the women's bathroom. She said "I don't

know what it is, I love you so much I hate you'. It was pretty weird. It was a fun night, but best leave that where

it was.

NPA- Oh NPA, you have given me great results and you have made me smell of piss. Younger guys remember,

this stuff is 5x concentrated form of TE. A tiny dab of this is well enough for this age group. My best hit was SOE

and 1 dab of NPA on my chest above my undershirt. I went to a baseball game and sat in the beer garden with a buddy.

2 off-duty Army guys walk over and start chatting with us and defering to us, like we were in charge. We walked and

drank and started flirting with some girls. I look up and these 3 girls are staring at me and one giving me the

"come here" with her finger. I walk over and she blatantly told me she thought I was sexy, and asked if I would go

home with her. Very powerful--BE CAREFUL. I've ODed several times with this one. I have another great story with a

42 year old that told me she was 28. Too long for this post though.

TE gel paks- These work well. I had a half

pack on in a strip club, and the strippers kept coming over. After telling one she wasn't getting any money from

me. she said she knew that and just wanted to talk. 5 minutes later she said she had to go make some money and asked

me who I though was a good mark there. She gave me her number and real name, but a word of wisdom from one with

experience, strippers are usually some f'd up individuals. I never called her but I could have had her.

Liquid

trust- No effect

Perception gels- No effect

I have many hit stories to report and I'll lay out some of my

others in due time. I'd like to close this post out with some words that are often repeated by mod's, but nobody

ever seems to listen to.
    1.) Less is more. Unless it's SOE, you can and will OD on a lot of products unless you

work your way up. Like I've said before I've gotten into fights because of NONE, but I've gotten kinky sex too,

so it's a balancing act.
    2.) Just because you wear mones, doesn't mean women will walk up and say "Let's screw".

You have to initiate contact 90% of the time and look for her indicators of interest. Turn on your charm, make her

laugh, look into her eyes. If you are the shy guy in the corner, and don't initiate with women, mones will not help

you. You have to be the man, don't expect the woman to be. Pretty women get hit on 200 times a day, she isn't

going to come on to you(well most of the time) because you smell alpha. You have to SHOW her that you are.
    3.) You

have to back up your phero signature. If you are wearing NONE, you had better be at least a little badass.

To all

the shy guys who say mones don't work, you are right. YOU WORK. Read some David De'angelo, Styles, and learn how

to approach women...Take what you like and discard the rest. Make YOUR PERSONAL game. Women want love and attention

as much as you do, but most want to make sure you are MAN ENOUGH to deserve them. Their first test is whether you

have the balls to strike up a conversation with them. Mones are your cherry on top, your final coat of paint. They

make you stand out of a crowd and give you a foot in her door. What you do with that opportunity is up to you.

I personally know that mones do help and work. I've seen far too many reactions while alternating wearing and

going without. Just remember they aren't magic, but it's damn close.

Later playas

Welcome Katcha, good posting!!

great post dude!

im 24 and from ur advice if im going for a girl im gonna wear 1 dab Alpha 7 and 8'' of SOE. sound good?
    I can

start a convo but only if i feel shes intrested. i dont just approch a girl that aint noticed me yet unless im

feeling good. any personal advice? you can pm me or post here i will read it...

Double the SOE chop. It's

tough to OD on and it's one of the few mones where more is in fact more. I'd wear 20 inches easy, maybe even

more.

Stranger

Default Idk

Honestly Chop, I don't

know the exact composition of A7, maybe terry can help. If it is rone and none, be careful man. I like to start with

a very little bit of none and a lot of SOE. You cannot OD on SOE, and it is the most consistent compound for me.

Keep the SOE on your extremities(wrists and chin) and the A7 on your chest. Pull her in with the nice and knock her

down with the badboy.

I know how it feels about striking up the conversation. But once that opportunity is

passed, it has passed. I used to wait until conditions were perfect, but I find that "going for it" work much

better. Sure you get rejected sometimes, but the hits are worth the misses.

thx for advice guys

inch SOE it is then. unsure how much Alpha im gonna use. how is it disposed?

Alpha-7 is similar to Primal

Instinct but with 40% more pheromones overall, and a more complex formula (aRONE and aNONE vs. aNONE

alone)

Alpha 7 boasts 6mg androstenone and 1 mg androsterone

whats should i use for cover

Davidoff

coolwater
    or
    issey miyake

Stranger

i dont mean to hijack this

thread but can somebody tell me wtf u guys mean when u talk about applying SOE in inches. i have these gel packs.

The liquid version comes in a

roller bottle, and you just roll on however many inches you want.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsumbong View Post

whats should i use for cover

Davidoff coolwater
    or
    issey miyake

Pheros

Stranger

Default Chop

Speaking of Pheros, I

have a 95% full bottle I'd be willing to trade to anyone for some other gently used mone product. I like the scent,

but it's not me. I bought it when it came out, and wore it once or twice. Anyone interested in a swap PM me.
    Chop

use what mixes best with the mones.

Stranger

Default Thanks Bruce!

I put in an

order on wed. night here and got it today. Great service!

L-S service can't be

beat.

Katch, send me an email to idesigngr at yahoo if you'd like to talk about a trade for your Pheros.

Great post BTW, nicely done and to the point.

Phero Guru

Default good report!!

Thanks and please

keep 'em coming!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Stranger

Default New order hit

I used my new

order at a house birthday party. I used about 20" of SOE and 1 dab of TE on the top of my chest bone, above my

undershirt.
    Two girls, one with a boyfriend and another I know to be married were all over me. Did I mention

one's boyfriend was there too? The one with the boyfriend kept trying to get me to jump in the pool with her in

exchange for taking her top off.....with her boyfriend 3 feet away.
    The married one hovered around me the whole

night and I had to shrug her off of me a few times. That isn't my thing. But she brushed up against me too often

with her pelvis for it to be an accident.
    A girl I had met once before and I started talking and she kind of zoned

out and got flustered, then lost her train of thought.
    All 3 were 24-26 years old.
    3 solid hits. drsmellthis is

right, TE is a lot easier to manage than NPA. If you aren't mixing with cologne that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchafire View Post
    I

used my new order at a house birthday party. I used about 20" of SOE and 1 dab of TE on the top of my chest bone,

above my undershirt.
    Two girls, one with a boyfriend and another I know to be married were all over me. Did I

mention one's boyfriend was there too? The one with the boyfriend kept trying to get me to jump in the pool with

her in exchange for taking her top off.....with her boyfriend 3 feet away.
    The married one hovered around me the

whole night and I had to shrug her off of me a few times. That isn't my thing. But she brushed up against me too

often with her pelvis for it to be an accident.
    A girl I had met once before and I started talking and she kind of

zoned out and got flustered, then lost her train of thought.
    All 3 were 24-26 years old.
    3 solid hits.

drsmellthis is right, TE is a lot easier to manage than NPA. If you aren't mixing with cologne that is.

Good post, any more good results lately?

Stranger

I like the stories

Katchafire mate!,I like the Stories! I think alot of the negative reaction to Mones.. are due to the people thinking

this stuff is going to give them instant gratification. but thats a common problem with alot of things in this day

and age. Katchafire is also right!, pick up a book by david deangelo, or my favorite dating Coach, David Wygant. if

you want success with mones you need to learn to open/converse and close with women. but it's also good to read

some positives on amones.
    cheers,
    Joe

Thread Information