Close

Default wierd hits story.. so wierd it brought me back to this site almost two years later

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It has been a long time since I've been to this site and just

wanted to share a very strange experience. I still use chikera once in a while but have otherwise cut down

pheromone use. I started working out a couple of years ago and it has really helped with my game lol.

Anyway I

was very ill for a few months and lost a lot of the weight I worked very hard to get. Since recovery I talked my

doc into prescribing some steroids (Sustanon 250) to help me regain some of the mass. I was very underweight after

leaving the hospital in march. I lost a lot of fat and muscle over 50-60 lbs, making me very unhealthy.

The

dose I am talking is very small 250mg/every two weeks, not even close doses used for bodybuilding. My girlfriend

broke up with me when I was ill, and confidence was wayyy down. Anyway I have put on over 30lbs of solid muscle

since I left the hospital in early march and I have found the steroids have had a great affect on my approach with

women.

Granted my confidence is way up because of all the new muscle. I weigh the same 190lbs @6' tall, my

bodyfat % has gone down from 14-15% to less than 7% now. My arms, shoulders are just huge in comparison and I

actually have abs

but I have noticed girls flirting with me even when I have negative body language. Older

women specially 35+ cant leave me alone. Its almost ridiculous, friends moms, librarians etc. hit on me all the

time. They give me the DIHL look almost immediately and seem really interested in what I am doing and very helpful.

Could this be an effect of the testosterone on my natural pheromone production?

Younger girls still arnt that

interested, In fact I have to work harder at meeting new girls at the bars/clubs wtf? they loosen up once they get

to know me but they are very stand offish and almost rude when I go try to make friends... I have no clue what the

hell is going on can somebody try to shed some light on this

sorry about the long post, also my muscle gains

arn't just from the steroids. I work out 5 days a week with a trainer, and I have a nutritionist that built a diet

for me. Please don't interpret this as an advocation for steroid use. This stuff really messes with your body

chemistry.

I would like to know

this as well, I noticed girls are Way more attracted to me now. I recently started working out and lost Bf and

gained muscle too.

tman6919 Try some Chikara with a little TE, I get hits from girls younger and same age as me

(19)

Edit: By the way how old are you?

I have noticed that, aside

from the bar/club scene, -none products have nothing but adverse effects for me around women younger than I am (24).

There have been exceptions, but they're few and far between. However, products like SOE have worked wonders for

me with the younger ladies. It works on all age ranges. I've gotten hugs and suggestive flirtation (at work!)

from married women customers whom I'd never met before, and who are 15-20 years older than me, when all I was

wearing was SOE. If you're working out, you're probably already generating enough -none to get the job done.

Maybe even enough to intimidate those younger girls a little bit. I'd suggest some -nol products.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by tman6919 View Post
    Could

this be an effect of the testosterone on my natural pheromone production?

This stuff really messes with

your body chemistry.
    You've answered your own question .

Extreme workouts also increase

T-levels and therefore enhance mone production.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by angelgarcia1989 View Post
    I

would like to know this as well, I noticed girls are Way more attracted to me now. I recently started working out

and lost Bf and gained muscle too.

tman6919 Try some Chikara with a little TE, I get hits from girls younger and

same age as me (19)

Edit: By the way how old are you?

I am 23, 6' tall and about 190lbs with

very low bf%, my shoulders, arms and tris are very over proportion and I think this might be giving me the lone

wolf look, also I have had to cut out alcohol due to medical reasons and I usually drink water or ice tea at the

clubs and it might be adding to my problem.

Older women, usually too old for me respond really well but

younger girls tend to be standoffish and almost threatened. I know it sounds crazy but the difference is crazy. I

have had older girls try to rip my cloth off on the dance floor but I cant even get a smile out of a younger girl

wtf. I have some chikera *spelling lol but nothing else in my inventory right now what do you guys suggest I

get?

ps I really want to make this clear.. DONT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY STEROIDS, I AM ON A VERY

VERY MILD DOCTOR PRESCRIBED DOSE AND THE SIDES ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY, OTHER THAN THE MUSCLE GAINS EVERY ASPECT OF MY

LIFE HAS SUFFERED.

... what do

you guys suggest I get?
    What you describe is typical of high doses of androstenone on

younger guys. I think your theory on increased testosterone production due to steroids is probably correct.

To

moderate the effect try adding some androsterone. It buffers androstenone well. You might also try some of the

androstenols to enhance the social interactions.

SOE is a good premixed product with these ingredients.

Gone with the Wind

Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!

I dont think the

steroids increased his test, roids I think actually lower it thats why users have to take test boosters when on a

cycle.

tman6919 I think you should get some SOE, it will help with the younger girls.

Extreme

workouts also increase T-levels and therefore enhance mone production.
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by angelgarcia1989 View Post
    I

dont think the steroids increased his test, roids I think actually lower it thats why users have to take test

boosters when on a cycle.

tman6919 I think you should get some SOE, it will help with the younger

girls.

Correct
    sounds like a plan, I'm going to try it out and let you guys know how it works

out

btw. I asked my doc, as far as the human body is concerned there is no difference between synthetic and

naturally produced testosterone. (in extreme cases) The body just reacts to all the extra testosterone by lowering

or even shutting down natural testosterone production.

sounds like a plan, I'm going to try it out and let you guys know how it works out

btw.

I asked my doc, as far as the human body is concerned there is no difference between synthetic and naturally

produced testosterone. (in extreme cases) The body just reacts to all the extra testosterone by lowering or even

shutting down natural testosterone production.

Im guessing thats why some people get gyno.

Thread Information