Close

Stranger

Default A7 scented : Do I need a cover cologne?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Basically the question says it all.

I've got A7 scented. I'm new here and wondering if I need to

wear it with my favourite cover cologne, or can the scented A7 be worn without any cover scent?

Just your

standard newbie question.

BTW, i've worn 1 drop of it on 3 occassions, once with i'm not sure how much roll-on

SOE, the other 2 times on it's own, but I could not see or feel any major differences with either application,

other than wearing it with SOE made me a little more "chatty"

Thanks for any replies in advance.

It's up to you about wearing a

cover with A7 scented. The scent is good enough to cover it. If you do wear a cover be sure it is something that

doesn't clash.

And welcome to the forum.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Ditto Bel's remarks. The A7/s

scent is really quite nice for what it is. Kinda spicy-woody and soft.

Try wearing your SoE alone for a week or

two and learn its effects. It should make others chatty/friendly too. Then add a dab or drop of A7 in a social

setting where you're close to people, or your "target".

Good luck!

I'll try to answer a little from

my own experience. Typically I've used A7 (one drop behind each ear), SOE on my exposed fore arms, and two sprays

of liquid trust to the wrists...Have used this combo for nearly six months and "always" see a clear response within

about 15-20 mins of application...I've tried A7 by itself without to much luck, I seem to get noticed, but it's

almost as if folks (other than my boss) are afraid to approach me or something! Although my boss gives me alot of

respect while wearing A7! But if you're looking for the chatiness too, you will do well with SOE on as well.

I think they're afraid to

approach because of your strong -none signature. I tend to think -none at work is risky at best.

I agree that

SoE/A7 is great, always good results. I've yet to try LT, but it'll be in my next order.

Welcome to the

forum!

Talking

Thanks idesign,

I know, I

know... -none at work is risky! I knew that before I started testing it, just wanted to see what results I got with

different combos, some of which traditionally are only worn in more social settings...

So far I've been

pleasantly surprised, I've been actively trying various combos since Jan '08, and the -none in A7 seems to be a

weird animal at work. The female bosses I have all love me when I wear it, but the young (early 20 somethings) all

interact with like I'm there Daddy! (And not the kind of Daddy I want to be seen as at this point in my

life!!)

But I have noticed that with the A7 and SOE application, so long as I'm more outgoing, and actually

initiate conversation with the younger crowd first, then they are ok and actually seem kind of flattered that I

would talk to them or something....It's a very weired affect really!! But if you want you wear something like A7 or

even A314 at work, you better make sure you're in the mood to approach others, because many will not feel

comfortable initiating themselves...

At first I thought this behavior meant the pheros were not working, because

half the office wouldn't approach me, but I was wrong, the A7 was doing exactly what it does, it's amazing what

you can discover just be wearing certain combos and either waiting for folks to approach you, or be purposely

approaching them.

You're right Kmac, the various

combinations of -mones, thrown in with behavioral factors, leads to lots of fun and interesting vibes. My favorite

place to try out new combos is the grocery store. I usually go when its busy and its great fun to get a full gamut

of reactions.

The only problem I have with -none at work is the sexual vibe it throws into the mix. I dare say

that more than one of your younger workmates are harboring secret fantasies having nothing to do with paper clips

and office memos.

Then again every person and every situation is different. Watch the boss though, she could

turn on you if she gets a weird sniff.

Cool

Yes, that's true! I'll have to

watch how I interact with a boss!

But I think you're right about the younger co-workers most likely having

sexual thoughts, which they are clearly not free to express in the office, since one of them just asked me out,

completely out of the blue! Like an hour ago over the phone!!

But I suspected my combo might have this affect,

it's all good, these subtle and behind the scenes occurences are what drives corporate America from what I can

tell, I swear, it's almost never about the quality of ones work these days....It's always something

else.....

But now that you mention it, I had not thought about testing in the grocery store, I may do that

next...I've tried the local Target store on three occasions, and got strong hits each time, but unfortunately you

need to be able to find an excuse to stand next to someone for a few minutes before it all seems to kick in...Does

anyone know of a phero that traditionally has a fast response in others, something that will immediately grab ones

attention?

Stranger

Thanks for the replies.

"Try wearing your SoE alone for a week or two and learn its effects. It should make others chatty/friendly too.

Then add a dab or drop of A7 in a social setting where you're close to people, or your "target"."

idesign, I

tried SOE on it's own and the first time it didn't do much, the next time I noticed smiles from younger women at

work. The 3rd time I wore it out on it's own while doing some shopping. while waiting for the elevator it was just

me and another woman at our floor, she was older, maybe 40ish. She just started casual conversation with me about

how long elevators take these days and we got a little more open conversation going. We even talked in the elevator

around the other people, tossing out standard social norms, and before she got off she told me where she works and

to pass by and pay her a visit at work. Won't take up that offer, bcasue I'm really not that interested in

40-something women (I'm in my early 30s), but I am truly amazed of the social power of SOE on it's own.

I've

been staying off the scented A7 while testing out the SOE on it's own, based on your recommendations. I must say

I'm very impressed with effects of SOE by itself on myself, but even more impressed on the effects on other people

I'm around.

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sam_fisher View Post
    Thanks

for the replies.

"Try wearing your SoE alone for a week or two and learn its effects. It should make others

chatty/friendly too. Then add a dab or drop of A7 in a social setting where you're close to people, or your

"target"."

idesign, I tried SOE on it's own and the first time it didn't do much, the next time I noticed

smiles from younger women at work. The 3rd time I wore it out on it's own while doing some shopping. while waiting

for the elevator it was just me and another woman at our floor, she was older, maybe 40ish. She just started casual

conversation with me about how long elevators take these days and we got a little more open conversation going. We

even talked in the elevator around the other people, tossing out standard social norms, and before she got off she

told me where she works and to pass by and pay her a visit at work. Won't take up that offer, bcasue I'm really

not that interested in 40-something women (I'm in my early 30s), but I am truly amazed of the social power of SOE

on it's own.

I've been staying off the scented A7 while testing out the SOE on it's own, based on your

recommendations. I must say I'm very impressed with effects of SOE by itself on myself, but even more impressed on

the effects on other people I'm around.
    Ride that poney (SOE) until you know its every move ... then

you can add different things to it to guide it in the direction you wanna take it (social/sexual).
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information