Close

Default Test on my girl-friend

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Last night I

slept with my girl-friend & I was wearing a drop of A7/s, she kept holding me while we were sleeping, & in the

middle of the night while she was deeply asleep I put a drop of SOE/s on the other side of the pillow to see her

reaction. I was surprised that she left me & turned her face to the other side of the pillow where I applied the

SOE. How do you explain what happened? Does it mean that women love SOE better that none products or what?!!!

Excellent test and interesting

results. From here it look as if she does prefer the comfort of SoE as opposed to the sexual vibes of A7. It may be

just that she was not interested in sex at the time or it was the wrong/right time of her monthly cycle. It might be

worthwhile to try the same thing half a dozen times over a month and see what happens.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

You are right Bel, we had sex

earlier before we went to sleep, maybe that we she prefered more comfort rather than the sexual vibe.

Thread Information