Close

Default Finally, hits with SOE+A7

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well as a

few of you may remember, I have mentioned a few times that I hadn't really had many results with SOE and A7 since I

started using them about a month ago. The effects were very satisfactory with a girl I'm already sleeping with, but

she's kind of enamored with me anyway (I pretty much rock her world in bed), so I had to take those results with a

grain of salt.

I had been wearing the mones mostly with my new kickball team to our games/cookouts with no

noticeable results. However, all that interaction was outside with at least some wind, and frankly, I could've

farted right in front of one of them and the chances of them noticing would be pretty small.

Anyway, last night

there was a party where the team and friends of the team all got together and I was pretty impressed. The girls all

had a bit more to say to me than usual, even though none of them can be said to have hit on me. The guys all had

alot more interest in what I had to say and alot more respect than usual.

The real hits were with the girls at

the party I hadn't met before. Even the ones that were taken all wanted to chat me up for a bit, one other hottie

that wasn't taken was pretty smitten with me from the start. We hung out most of the evening, with lots of

touching, etc. When we hung out at the bars after the party, every time I'd sit next to her, you could practically

hear her body language aligning with me, it was pretty dramatic. She had her stool facing me most of the time, with

her knees basically nestled into my crotch, good times!

Funny thing though, she gave me one of those

looks that I was 100% sure said "kiss me" and I went for it, but she shot it down saying she didn't make out with

strangers at bars. Thinking back on that, it was after my application had been on for about 4.5 hours. Still, the

mones did their work because she was definitely still hanging on me the rest of the night and made it pretty clear

she wanted to see me again. I don't think she's usually that physically forward, so even drunk, she enforced her

limits pretty well. Shit, that just made me like her more, lol. Oh, and she even had a midget friend that was googly

eyed over me, if that was my thing I'm sure I coulda hit it.

The dosage was about 25 inches SOE and two drops

of A7. One drop on the wrists, and one on the neck.

Funny thing though, at one point we smelled each other's

wrists and she smelled fucking intoxicating! I've been wondering ever since if she was using mones too. I think we

probably would've gotten along even if we'd met without mones, but I think they definitely gave me the extra 10%

to push it into one fucking rocking night!

Long post, but haven't had an interesting hit report in a while, so

I figured I'd lay it on out

Nice job Gm! I was wondering

all along about the environment you were working in. Outdoors is not all that great. Finally you found your

niche.

Which only serves to point out that time, place, circumstances, personal manner and environment all play a

role in success. You found your critical mix, I bet it is was fun; judging by the number of exclamation points you

used.

Gm, would you mind if I cross-posted this in the "Hit Reports" thread? Your observations are... um

educational.

BTW, after you smelled her wrists and swooned, did you ask her what she was wearing??? Inquiring

minds want to know.

Go ahead Idesign, I just hope

that if she was using mones, she doesn't get them from here or read these forums, lol. It was one hell of a good

time!

And no, I didn't ask her. Frankly, I didn't want to come across as someone who knew anything about

female perfume brands...

I might ask her at some point if it goes somewhere. I'll let you know if I find out

one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    Go ahead

Idesign, I just hope that if she was using mones, she doesn't get them from here or read these forums, lol. It was

one hell of a good time!
    She's probably a lurker here, and your pheromonally enhanced a$$ is

hers! I can think of worse fates...

lol, good point. She could be

writing a hit report somewhere, and frankly, that doesn't bother me one bit!

I'm checking my inbox right

now, hang on.... ahhh there it is. She said you didn't say anything about her perfume... disappointed (they like

that). Then she mentioned the word "cute" several times and the phrase "my plan is" at least a half-dozen times.

After misspelling the word "handcuffs", she used language that only you would understand, but it sounds like fun.

As the Scouts say, Be Prepared.

that would indeed be

entertaining!

I guess I need some work on

getting a call back. Not sure what I'm doing to not have calls returned, but it's pretty frustrating...

Hmmm.... maybe we overrated her

as person worthy of your affections.

When a man has his heart-strings played upon he at least wishes it to be a

nice tune. She's obviously tone deaf.

Any circumstances that might place you together again in the same

place?

I think it was a necessary

reminder not to get too attached too early. I did get a hold of her, but haven't seen her again yet, I think

it'll probably happen, but I'm not pushing it.

It's just annoying because I really don't click with many

girls outside of the typical sexual aspects, and this one I felt like I did. Ah well...

You may click still, keep your

hand on the mouse, or rather, off of it. Sheesh!

Seriously, hang onto your hat. I had a situation where a woman

was a little embarassed the next day after her mone-pushed behavior. It was a little out of character for her, and

though she had fond memories of the night, she had a little reticence about the impact on her, umm, let's say,

"finer sensibilities".

Like you say, play it cool.

Getting attached too early is the price you pay for being

a man in today's hostile environment. Indeed, suitable opportunities for that are rare. Don't worry about

that in the least.

All you can do is open the door

and leave it open. Keep on going with other possibilities and stop worrying about what you have no control over.

Either it will happen or it won't. Fretting about it won't help a bit.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    All you

can do is open the door and leave it open. Keep on going with other possibilities and stop worrying about what you

have no control over. Either it will happen or it won't. Fretting about it won't help a bit.
    You're

right of course, but let's give romance a little leeway. Keep your eyes and opportunities open, but also your

heart.

Aw shucks, what a softy I must be.

Yeah, not fretting, not

attached, but I'll get a hold of her this week or so. Really, a huge benefit of being rejected as often as I have

over my life is that I get over it pretty damn quickly

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post

Aw

shucks, what a softy I must be.
    Lack of a sex life can cause that in old guys.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, not

fretting, not attached, but I'll get a hold of her this week or so. Really, a huge benefit of being rejected as

often as I have over my life is that I get over it pretty damn quickly
    About the only thing I've

seen in all the DYD type stuff that I felt was worthwhile is the concept of setting your mentality to not worrying

about it when rejected. Forget it, it doesn't matter. Move on.

Better than that is when you can approach

relationships with that attitude. "I'm not going to bother trying to please or even impress you. If you don't like

who I am then that's your problem." You don't have to be a jerk or have an attitude about it. SImply have fun and

be yourself. Laugh, play and enjoy yourself. The worthwhile women will come to you. It may take more time but it is

more certain and a lot more rewarding.

Thomas Jefferson

I've found that to be pretty

true this year. The girls that I was dating but knew I wanted nothing with long term I was very comfortable being

myself and I could tell how very effective that was. Now the trick is synthesizing that with the girls I do think

there's a future with.

On another topic, I went to a club this weekend and had several women start dancing

with me all dirty before their friends dragged them away. What's up with that anyway? Damn sober friends of drunk

girls... There were definitely some hits, but nothing that went anywhere.

Drunk girls aren't any fun in

bed anyway.

That demonstrates something that has been mentioned on the forum many times. Attraction at the

instinctual level. Many/most women control it very well and don't show it. Alcohol lowers inhibitions so the lust

comes out. Personally, I'd be very careful of that type as they tend to be trouble in the long run.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Lack of

a sex life can cause that in old guys.
    You might, by chance, think that I overlooked or forgot about this

remark. Fat chance. Tell your bodyguard to consider himself on high alert. (insert evil laugh icon

here)

So, Gm (Greg says nicely), any news on the home front?

Not really, honestly I'm kind

of over this girl. It's been like a week and a half, so it's a bit old by now. She's a friend of a friend, so

if I run into her again, we'll see. Till then, I'm moving on looking for other prospects.

Told you I got over

women quickly

I've

found that to be pretty true this year. The girls that I was dating but knew I wanted nothing with long term I was

very comfortable being myself and I could tell how very effective that was. Now the trick is synthesizing that with

the girls I do think there's a future with.

On another topic, I went to a club this weekend and had several

women start dancing with me all dirty before their friends dragged them away. What's up with that anyway? Damn

sober friends of drunk girls... There were definitely some hits, but nothing that went anywhere.

Yea dude it tells you in the book "the game" about friends trying to "rescue" there friend. other than that i

dunno what to say.

Stranger

Default Major hits with this combo!

I just got my order of A7 in last Thursday and have been wearing 2 drops of it spread out on neck and wrists with

15 inches of SOE, both unscented, covered with Armani Code (not Black).

The hits I have received are like

nothing I've ever seen before! Friday I went to the library and had no less than 5 different women walk out of

their way to walk by me and they all made some serious eye contact. Then Saturday I went to a party and spoke with

*every* woman there at one point or another (both single and taken) and went home with 1 of them.

I also got

some LT, but I'm having such good luck with this, I hate to try anything else. The smelly PI I used to use is

going in the trash.

Oh, my stats are 38, stocky, decent looking, and I am a David DeAngelo graduate, so I know

it's not all mones, but I do believe they played a major part in initiating the conversations and then I took over

from there.

Talking

Nice work

Frekwentflier!

I know the feeling, sound like you tried out the nearly the exact combo I've settled on for

months now...SOE+A7 (2 drops) has never let me down yet! I knew I was not imagining iT!

As for the LT, yes,

I've also gotten good hits by adding an additional 2 or 3 sprays of LT to this mix as well...The results can be

rather amusing if you throw in the LT right before a one on one meeting with someone, especially in an enclosed

space, like an office! Have fun!!

Stranger

It never occurred to me to

mix all 3, but I will definitely give that a try. thanks!!

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by frekwentflier View Post
    I

just got my order of A7 in last Thursday and have been wearing 2 drops of it spread out on neck and wrists with 15

inches of SOE, both unscented, covered with Armani Code (not Black).

The hits I have received are like nothing

I've ever seen before! Friday I went to the library and had no less than 5 different women walk out of their way to

walk by me and they all made some serious eye contact. Then Saturday I went to a party and spoke with *every* woman

there at one point or another (both single and taken) and went home with 1 of them.

I also got some LT, but

I'm having such good luck with this, I hate to try anything else. The smelly PI I used to use is going in the

trash.

Oh, my stats are 38, stocky, decent looking, and I am a David DeAngelo graduate, so I know it's not all

mones, but I do believe they played a major part in initiating the conversations and then I took over from

there.
    Curious to know if you and G-Money are covering your A7 application points with SOE or

applying them in separate points?

Seems like the 2 drops are working better than 1 in most cases with A7.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

I don't really cover with

SOE, I use Armani Code as my cover. I apply A7 & SOE to wrists and neck pulse points and then I run a roll of SOE

around my jawline. Then cover all with Code. I doubt the entire roll of SOE is truly covered, but I've never

found that to be a problem.

I think the 1 or 2 drops depends on the person. I'm 38 so I figured I could handle

2. I don't think I'll ever try more than that.

Tonight will be a good test. I met another David Deangelo

reader the other night and we're going out "sarging" as they call it. Should be

fun!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Curious to know if you and G-Money are covering your A7 application

points with SOE or applying them in separate points?

Seems like the 2 drops are working better than 1 in most

cases with A7.

Thanks!

Stranger

Let us know the results

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by frekwentflier View Post
    I

don't really cover with SOE, I use Armani Code as my cover. I apply A7 & SOE to wrists and neck pulse points and

then I run a roll of SOE around my jawline. Then cover all with Code. I doubt the entire roll of SOE is truly

covered, but I've never found that to be a problem.

I think the 1 or 2 drops depends on the person. I'm 38 so

I figured I could handle 2. I don't think I'll ever try more than that.

Tonight will be a good test. I met

another David Deangelo reader the other night and we're going out "sarging" as they call it. Should be

fun!

Frek, about a year and a half ago, you were doing well with SOE and Chikara. How do you

compare the A7 mix with the other?

Thread Information