Well as a

few of you may remember, I have mentioned a few times that I hadn't really had many results with SOE and A7 since I

started using them about a month ago. The effects were very satisfactory with a girl I'm already sleeping with, but

she's kind of enamored with me anyway (I pretty much rock her world in bed), so I had to take those results with a

grain of salt.

I had been wearing the mones mostly with my new kickball team to our games/cookouts with no

noticeable results. However, all that interaction was outside with at least some wind, and frankly, I could've

farted right in front of one of them and the chances of them noticing would be pretty small.

Anyway, last night

there was a party where the team and friends of the team all got together and I was pretty impressed. The girls all

had a bit more to say to me than usual, even though none of them can be said to have hit on me. The guys all had

alot more interest in what I had to say and alot more respect than usual.

The real hits were with the girls at

the party I hadn't met before. Even the ones that were taken all wanted to chat me up for a bit, one other hottie

that wasn't taken was pretty smitten with me from the start. We hung out most of the evening, with lots of

touching, etc. When we hung out at the bars after the party, every time I'd sit next to her, you could practically

hear her body language aligning with me, it was pretty dramatic. She had her stool facing me most of the time, with

her knees basically nestled into my crotch, good times!

Funny thing though, she gave me one of those

looks that I was 100% sure said "kiss me" and I went for it, but she shot it down saying she didn't make out with

strangers at bars. Thinking back on that, it was after my application had been on for about 4.5 hours. Still, the

mones did their work because she was definitely still hanging on me the rest of the night and made it pretty clear

she wanted to see me again. I don't think she's usually that physically forward, so even drunk, she enforced her

limits pretty well. Shit, that just made me like her more, lol. Oh, and she even had a midget friend that was googly

eyed over me, if that was my thing I'm sure I coulda hit it.

The dosage was about 25 inches SOE and two drops

of A7. One drop on the wrists, and one on the neck.

Funny thing though, at one point we smelled each other's

wrists and she smelled fucking intoxicating! I've been wondering ever since if she was using mones too. I think we

probably would've gotten along even if we'd met without mones, but I think they definitely gave me the extra 10%

to push it into one fucking rocking night!

Long post, but haven't had an interesting hit report in a while, so

I figured I'd lay it on out