Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

Default Hit reports

I haven't been seeing

much in the way of hit reports lately and hope that people are getting hits. I have and will be happy to share my

hits, along with a certain cynicism about some women.

Anybody out there had any results to comment on? Good

experiences? Come on folks, lets share our results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default none

nothing to report here as

of late, haven't been wearing mones all that much. I'll put some on today, going to a picnic with Sue where there

will be lots of women, including a pair of lesbians (am always interested in how they react to mones).
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

I've been a little dissapointed

with my current mix, about 25 inches SOE and 2 drops A7. My target audience is my kickball team, several cute girls

on it, haven't had much in the way of hits. Oh, they're friendly enough, but that's not unusual for me.

Most of the time I wear a combo

with ingredients that you can't buy at the moment but am having a great time with it. Perhaps in the near future it

will become available. Bruce and I need to talk about it before I say a lot more. It is combined with one dab of

A7/u and covered with Oud and musk. A hit today was a good example:

I stopped in a drug store for some things

and this fairly attractive woman of about 35 walked up to me and started asking me questions about what she needed

to keep a facial burn from scarring. Inside of ten minutes I knew she was from Wales, was a law student and single.

She asked for and got my phone number!

There have been a lot of hits like that, some that I found hard to

believe. In every case all I was doing was being open, friendly and self confident. Today, being a day off, I was

dressed like a bum in old shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops. It certainly wasn't my appearance.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

... also been wearing a

product that is no longer available. Right now I'm not fully happy with my mixes, though am still getting some

hits. I usually post when I can make a recommendation to others to try something, not just to share my hits.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Most

of the time I wear a combo with ingredients that you can't buy at the moment but am having a great time with it.

Perhaps in the near future it will become available. Bruce and I need to talk about it before I say a lot more. It

is combined with one dab of A7/u and covered with Oud and musk. A hit today was a good example:

I stopped in a

drug store for some things and this fairly attractive woman of about 35 walked up to me and started asking me

questions about what she needed to keep a facial burn from scarring. Inside of ten minutes I knew she was from

Wales, was a law student and single. She asked for and got my phone number!

There have been a lot of hits like

that, some that I found hard to believe. In every case all I was doing was being open, friendly and self confident.

Today, being a day off, I was dressed like a bum in old shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops. It certainly wasn't my

appearance.
    What mix of mones were you wearing? (Assuming the ingredients that you can't buy is the musk

and oud which I have)

The ingredients you can't buy

are pheromones. It is similar to the original but much improved. AQ gave me great hits when it was available too.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I

haven't been seeing much in the way of hit reports lately and hope that people are getting hits. I have and will be

happy to share my hits, along with a certain cynicism about some women.

Anybody out there had any results to

comment on? Good experiences? Come on folks, lets share our results.
    I

have been getting some excellent hits from a product that i discovered from a thread that you have had shut down

awhile ago.

It was started on the 3 rd day of May 2008 by a person with the username of BB1 , and the title

was "Extra Advantage ! NPA ? "

I have been testing the "His Extra

Advantage" Androstenone base formula since my order arrived on 23 May 08, and so far it is the best Androstenone

product i have ever used.

Seeing as it is not sold on L-S i have

decided not to mention any solid details about this product that i have now reordered for the third

time.

I have some samples and would be willing to send some to

either the moderators or better still maby i could send a sample to Bruce so as he may have a chance to stock it

here at L-S.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

People have always been free to

report on any product. Our complaint and deletions come when somebody is obviously using this forum to promote their

product or become abusive. Both happened with that particular thread so it was closed.

You can still report on a

products, that is not a problem. As for sending samples, we moderators have no control or authority in regards to

what products are sold by LS. Talk to Bruce about it is the only advice I have.

Thomas Jefferson

Sadly Ive been too busy to be

social lately. Hopefully, the next month or so will be quieter.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Guru

Default none

Yep, have to agree, the

mood in the USA it decidedly down, mostly due to high gas prices and for us here in the northern climes, the

prospect of heating oil nearly double what it was last year (and, it was expensive last year to

boot!!!).

Well, we went to the picnic I mentioned and I had on 4 drops of AE/m on skin, wrists and neck, both

sides and also about 2 drops of A1, same points of application. This was a Tai Chi group and almost immediately

after we got there, the folks except for 2 of us went into their routine for about 20 minutes. The other person not

participating was a 50s female and I wound up sitting about 10 feet behind her as we watched the group do their

exercises. Either my cigarette smoke or the mones bothered her so she moved further away from me by several yards,

lol. She didn't have a friendly demeanor, her body language just said "stay away".

After the exercises we

all socialized a bit and then began eating the food we had all brought along. Although I barely know but a few of

them, I found them, aside from lady #1, all friendly and interesting, most of them being well-educated, liberal,

middle-aged types that would be interested in something like Tai Chi. I had a nice time. For the fun part, I did

get hit on twice by the same lady. She butted me once, her butt to mine and then she patted my butt as well. Sue

was standing near her so I wasn't sure if it was my Sue who had done it so I asked Sue and she said, "no, it was

xxxxxx" and she told me that "xxxxx" is really out there and quite a character. Alas, xxxxxxx is about 75 years old

and has very little hair left!!!

Being that I was going deepsea fishing the next morning I went to bed fairly

early and was up at 3:30AM and took the briefest of showers. On the boat it was mostly guys but there were about 6

women too. One woman was kinda making out with her man while on our way to the fishing grounds (about 2 hours to

get there). She got up after a while and intentionally bumped into me and gave me a "sorry" and I replied, "hey, I

didn't mind at all", she smiled. I had a fun time as all the women on-board eventually gave me some good smiles

and brief conversations or, in one's case, decided I needed warming up (it was cold and raining), she was a bit

loaded but fun. It took me a while to figure out that I was stilled "moned up". The only disappointment was for me

that I didn't catch any good fish, did get 4 sharks though that got tossed back into the ocean.

So, am

glad Bel posted this thread - it's reminded me to start wearing mones again if just for the fun of it as I'm not

interested in any real flings. However, hmmmm, I've noticed a little trend lately in some magazine and internet

articles that are saying that married women are having much more affairs now than they used to and the general

consensus is: "go ahead and do it, try not to upset the applecart but go ahead and have some fun". Sounds good to

me!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1 View Post
    hmmmm,

I've noticed a little trend lately in some magazine and internet articles that are saying that married women are

having much more affairs now than they used to and the general consensus is: "go ahead and do it, try not to upset

the applecart but go ahead and have some fun". Sounds good to me!!!
    Can't say I agree with this one.

I'm assuming you're single, and not talking about your own marriage, right? I guess I'm one of those guys that

hates the idea of being the demise of someone else's relationship. Call it Karma, call it conscience, whatever, I

don't do it. Well, I haven't yet anyway.

Default Ea

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I have been getting some excellent hits from a

product that i discovered from a thread that you have had shut down awhile ago.

It was started on the 3 rd day of May 2008

by a person with the username of BB1 , and the title was "Extra Advantage ! NPA ? "

I have been testing the "His Extra Advantage" Androstenone base formula since my order

arrived on 23 May 08, and so far it is the best Androstenone product i have ever used.

Seeing as it is not sold on L-S i have decided not to mention any solid details about this

product that i have now reordered for the third time.

I have

some samples and would be willing to send some to either the moderators or better still maby i could send a sample

to Bruce so as he may have a chance to stock it here at L-S.

Terry0400-40,
    I trust your judgement in these matters and just received my "EA" in

the mail today. Do you have any advice on a mixture? I'm guessing that it would be used like NPA to mix with a

EDT. Strange when first topping, didn't notice that familiar NONE nose. Breathes more like a concentrated natural

"musk". I'm ready to start testing, just looking from some hints from a knowledgeable source. What have you been

winning with? I've had good success with my regulars (SOE,NPA,TE,C7,A7,Musk,OUD). Thanks Love Scent for being so

cool with outside discussions.

Hello everyone, I am back since I too had a long stay at that other place. Just wondering what everyone has been up to lately. Hey Terry, how are you? Long time since we last communicated my friend, hope everything is quite well in the land down under...

Hello i am fighting fit and fabulous my friend, what a difference a day can make haha i am still using Alpha 7, Scent of Eros combo every so often its a good staple, also have been using Impi red dot now and then this Impi just like its cousin NPA is also great for maturing on the body over several days or more to produce what is called a build up, which then produces an excellent attraction reaction from those frisky female types....

Hey Terry, glad to hear your doing great buddy. I have tried to locate that company online a few times, but with no success. I remember you saying that if you had to chose, HEA would be your number one choice, I guess because it's very effective for you compared to the rest. I tried the samples you sent me back then, but could not remember if I got hits, because at the time I tried it, I had mixed it with other pheros, which looking back, I believe it was a bad mistake, as I had no idea how it performed on me just by itself. I remember packing it when I was moving, but have not been able to test it any further along with my bottle of scented SOE, due to the fact that a lot of my stuff is still in storage, and I can't remember in which box I them.

Default Hit reports

Well as a few of you

may remember, I have mentioned a few times that I hadn't really had many results with SOE and A7 since I started

using them about a month ago. The effects were very satisfactory with a girl I'm already sleeping with, but she's

kind of enamored with me anyway (I pretty much rock her world in bed), so I had to take those results with a grain

of salt.

I had been wearing the mones mostly with my new kickball team to our games/cookouts with no noticeable

results. However, all that interaction was outside with at least some wind, and frankly, I could've farted right in

front of one of them and the chances of them noticing would be pretty small.

Anyway, last night there was a

party where the team and friends of the team all got together and I was pretty impressed. The girls all had a bit

more to say to me than usual, even though none of them can be said to have hit on me. The guys all had alot more

interest in what I had to say and alot more respect than usual.

The real hits were with the girls at the party I

hadn't met before. Even the ones that were taken all wanted to chat me up for a bit, one other hottie that wasn't

taken was pretty smitten with me from the start. We hung out most of the evening, with lots of touching, etc. When

we hung out at the bars after the party, every time I'd sit next to her, you could practically hear her body

language aligning with me, it was pretty dramatic. She had her stool facing me most of the time, with her knees

basically nestled into my crotch, good times!

Funny thing though, she gave me one of those looks

that I was 100% sure said "kiss me" and I went for it, but she shot it down saying she didn't make out with

strangers at bars. Thinking back on that, it was after my application had been on for about 4.5 hours. Still, the

mones did their work because she was definitely still hanging on me the rest of the night and made it pretty clear

she wanted to see me again. I don't think she's usually that physically forward, so even drunk, she enforced her

limits pretty well. Shit, that just made me like her more, lol. Oh, and she even had a midget friend that was googly

eyed over me, if that was my thing I'm sure I coulda hit it.

The dosage was about 25 inches SOE and two drops

of A7. One drop on the wrists, and one on the neck.

Funny thing though, at one point we smelled each other's

wrists and she smelled fucking intoxicating! I've been wondering ever since if she was using mones too. I think we

probably would've gotten along even if we'd met without mones, but I think they definitely gave me the extra 10%

to push it into one fucking rocking night!

Long post, but haven't had an interesting hit report in a while, so

I figured I'd lay it on out

Stranger

Default Return of the Gemfire

Hello

people!
    I'm back after a long 'sabatical' at that 'other place'.

And I'm pleased to inform Terry and all

of you that to my experience, SOE is MUCH better than IO or IH from that 'other place'.

In my days of trying, I

never had anything resembling the hits with SOE (gelpacks). But the IO and IH were sprays though. I have always

thought that gels are much more effective carriers. So much so, that I now put a drop of olive oil on my pure spray

mixes. (Never did this with IO or IH though). It makes the mix last longer but more importantly, I think it evens

out the effect as well, making it more reliable despite any hot weather. (NOR CAL baby!)

With IO, people do get

more chatty, but I never see the slight attraction I get with SOE. I think the rone in SOE is decisive.

With IH,

people don't seem to get very chatty. They do become SLIGHTLY more revealing about themselves, but they don't talk

any more than they usually do.

TTFN
    Gemfire

Quote Originally Posted by Gemfire View Post
    Hello

people!
    I'm back after a long 'sabatical' at that 'other place'.

And I'm pleased to inform Terry and all

of you that to my experience, SOE is MUCH better than IO or IH from that 'other place'.

In my days of trying,

I never had anything resembling the hits with SOE (gelpacks). But the IO and IH were sprays though. I have always

thought that gels are much more effective carriers. So much so, that I now put a drop of olive oil on my pure spray

mixes. (Never did this with IO or IH though). It makes the mix last longer but more importantly, I think it evens

out the effect as well, making it more reliable despite any hot weather. (NOR CAL baby!)

With IO, people do get

more chatty, but I never see the slight attraction I get with SOE. I think the rone in SOE is decisive.

With IH,

people don't seem to get very chatty. They do become SLIGHTLY more revealing about themselves, but they don't talk

any more than they usually do.

TTFN
    Gemfire
    Bloody great

post, With excellent and very usefull info...reps 4 U.

There is

no denying the fact that SOE is the best shit, and funny thing is i have had my best SOE hits with the g/ps

also.

Great idea about the carrier ie light olive oil you

certainly a man of insight and i will be pleased to keep up with your posts.

Good to see you back, Gemfire.

I do something similar by applying Oud, which is a heavy oil, over the top of whatever pheromone product I am

wearing at the time. It seems to make it last longer but it is hard to demonstrate.

Where in Nor Cal are you? I

used to live in the bay area with lots of trips north and east.

Thomas Jefferson

Default big hit

Last weekend at the club I

was wearing about 20" total SOE on forearms and neck. Two sprays on my chest of cologne spiked with npa, approx 6:1

ratio. The spray bottle I used was my old LT bottle. I don't know how much product is dispensed but the bottle sure

is handy.

Major hit from an older woman, 60ish. She started by telling me intimate details like how she has been

widowed for 20 years and hasn't been with a man in 7 years, all the while standing so close she's almost standing

on my toes. Her body language strongly indicated to me that she wanted to do the horizontal bop.

I must say that

I was a bit stumped, didn't know how to respond as she was old enough to be my mother. I was finally rescued when

her friend dragged her away.

Default Hit reports

Hey

everyone,

I have been reading for a while and learned a lot. Here's some feedback.

The reason I tried

mones was not your usual reason, I want to create more closeness, trust and intimacy with one person. So far, I

can't say that has happened with what I have tried so far. What *has* worked amazingly on her has been A1. I have

noticed a relaxed/calming effect that cannot be denied.

I'm white, late 30's, decent shape, look much

younger and told I'm not bad to look at. In the beginning, I wore mones to work, but there are no women there, so

I stopped as there were no results I wanted to measure. Last night I used SOE (6" each wrist, jawline), TE (2 neck

sprays) and some LT (on the hair and clothes) and went to a party. Hits galore from more than 4 women. So much so

that the people I was with mentioned it. One girl (white, late-20/early 30's) I know casually hugged me, which is

a bit unusual, but this time she didn't let go for about 10-20 seconds. She did it a few more times that night as

well and was receptive and chatty. Another simply wouldn't leave me alone and I could easily have gone home with

her. Another (white, 29) had actually left and come back to talk to me and her interest was obvious to me after a

bit, but my friends were dumbfounded that I didn't get her number. (I want only my girl).

Then off to a bar

and had a few more hits. A girl I know (white, late-20/early 30's) who is in a LTR was chatting me up at the bar so

intently, playing with the hair, leaning in and very talkative and complimentary. When I tell you she was gorgeous-

ah hell, words will fail. When she left the guy next to me and I chatted and he was surprised to learn that she and

I were not together, that there was no interest between us and she was in an LTR. Third party observation is a good

thing. I don't think for a second that she would leave her SO, but the change in behavior was there. Another girl

came up to me and we chatted for good while, friendly flowing conversation. I can't say that mones had an effect,

but here was a pretty girl, coming up to me after all that I had seen that night. So odds are that it did.

I

know that mones don't do all the work, they give you a chance to connect. I had several chances last

night.

I have tried SOE/A7, SOE/A7/A1, SOE/TE, SOE/NPA(in cologne). All unscented. Nothing but A1 has shown

any result in my girl.

Today, I used SOE/TE/A7/LT. Don't know why, just did. I got an aggressive hit from a

very casual acquaintance (white, late-30's). She was very physical, very touchy in a crowded place. She even

grabbed my ass, which, is a first. I have never heard of such an aggressive response, but maybe she is crazy? She

never acted like that before at all.

When I try combos, I try them for several days to see how it works.

While the TE/SOE/LT I used last night gives results, the results I want are closeness, trust and intimacy. Maybe

heightened sexual tension too. Any suggestions appreciated.

Since this is my first post, I'd like to thank

just a few here who's posts taught me a lot. iDesign, Belgareth, Rbt, Dr.SmellThis and Terry (who should make a

documentary) and of course, Bruce for making this possible.

Lastly, I have the following:
    Unscented

SOE
    A7
    A1
    Unscented Chickara
    Unscented NPA
    LT
    Unscented TE

I just ordered Pheros, as seems

to be the thing to do.

Default Three cheers for A1!

Hey

Nema,

I couldn't agree more about A1, especially when it comes to building closeness with someone special. It

has a profound relaxing effect. In fact, if I had to pick only one Mone for the rest of my life, A1 would be the

choice without a second thought.

When I wear A1, any female friends are much more affectionate and the hugs go

on forever--especially with some dabs on the gills.

Normally I combine A1 with a drop of A7 (split behind my

ears) and a few inches of SOE on the upper chest. That's the combo for me. I have to be carefull because I OD very

easily with A7-- the line between attention and aversion is amazingly thin for me.

Anyways, thanks for the hit

report and glad you discovered the virutes of A1!

-CAt

Quote Originally Posted by Nematode View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have

been reading for a while and learned a lot. Here's some feedback.

The reason I tried mones was not your usual

reason, I want to create more closeness, trust and intimacy with one person. So far, I can't say that has happened

with what I have tried so far. What *has* worked amazingly on her has been A1. I have noticed a relaxed/calming

effect that cannot be denied.

I'm white, late 30's, decent shape, look much younger and told I'm not bad

to look at. In the beginning, I wore mones to work, but there are no women there, so I stopped as there were no

results I wanted to measure. Last night I used SOE (6" each wrist, jawline), TE (2 neck sprays) and some LT (on the

hair and clothes) and went to a party. Hits galore from more than 4 women. So much so that the people I was with

mentioned it. One girl (white, late-20/early 30's) I know casually hugged me, which is a bit unusual, but this time

she didn't let go for about 10-20 seconds. She did it a few more times that night as well and was receptive and

chatty. Another simply wouldn't leave me alone and I could easily have gone home with her. Another (white, 29) had

actually left and come back to talk to me and her interest was obvious to me after a bit, but my friends were

dumbfounded that I didn't get her number. (I want only my girl).

Then off to a bar and had a few more hits. A

girl I know (white, late-20/early 30's) who is in a LTR was chatting me up at the bar so intently, playing with the

hair, leaning in and very talkative and complimentary. When I tell you she was gorgeous- ah hell, words will fail.

When she left the guy next to me and I chatted and he was surprised to learn that she and I were not together, that

there was no interest between us and she was in an LTR. Third party observation is a good thing. I don't think for

a second that she would leave her SO, but the change in behavior was there. Another girl came up to me and we

chatted for good while, friendly flowing conversation. I can't say that mones had an effect, but here was a pretty

girl, coming up to me after all that I had seen that night. So odds are that it did.

I know that mones don't do

all the work, they give you a chance to connect. I had several chances last night.

I have tried SOE/A7,

SOE/A7/A1, SOE/TE, SOE/NPA(in cologne). All unscented. Nothing but A1 has shown any result in my girl.

Today, I

used SOE/TE/A7/LT. Don't know why, just did. I got an aggressive hit from a very casual acquaintance (white,

late-30's). She was very physical, very touchy in a crowded place. She even grabbed my ass, which, is a first. I

have never heard of such an aggressive response, but maybe she is crazy? She never acted like that before at all.

When I try combos, I try them for several days to see how it works. While the TE/SOE/LT I used last night gives

results, the results I want are closeness, trust and intimacy. Maybe heightened sexual tension too. Any suggestions

appreciated.

Since this is my first post, I'd like to thank just a few here who's posts taught me a lot.

iDesign, Belgareth, Rbt, Dr.SmellThis and Terry (who should make a documentary) and of course, Bruce for making this

possible.

Lastly, I have the following:
    Unscented SOE
    A7
    A1
    Unscented Chickara
    Unscented NPA
    LT
    Unscented

TE

I just ordered Pheros, as seems to be the thing to do.

CAt, A1 is nice, it has shown

its effectiveness constantly.

Last night I had several places to go to and what better opportunity to test

out some mones?

I used my Pheros mix (NPA/SOE/A1), lessening the A1 as iDesign suggested, and I love my

mix!

I have been testing it out and I even added just a touch more NPA. I used it at the grocery store, one

of the fancy ones out here that seem to always have great women in them, and I got lots of smiles, TONS of eye

contact, second looks from a great many. I was truly amazed. Yes, the effect was subtle, but the point if mones is

to give you an edge at connecting. I was just going shopping in jeans and a t-shirt in the evening with mones on and

I easily had a dozen solid reactions.

Field test complete, on to last night. I applied on my wrists, face,

behind my ears and chest and covered with a few dabs of straight Pheros.

First bar with a friend, and the

waitress was young, early 20's and quite attentive. She knelt next to me and touched me a lot on the arm, shoulders

and all over my torso. Now, as tips come into play, I have to say the observations could be suspect. However, I did

have a full view of the bar and I didn't see her acting the same way. Hmm.

The party was crowded; great,

great costumes. Women love Halloween as they can be as risqué as they want be. Chatted up several women,

conversation flowed, and I noticed the conversations had a bit of intensity. Then this one girl caught my eye. Early

20's very attractive and we chatted, with her rubbing her body on me. Several times. So, yeah, I got her number. As

we spoke, she was touchy/feely, as the mix tends to make them and while I have NO problem talking to women, mones

just make it easier to connect and this mix works for me.

Back to the bar and the hits just keep on coming.

An ex was there an commented that I was Mr. Popular with the ladies. I guess I was. Several conversations were a

bit intense and this mix just makes women touch me! I love that!

The girls were all late 20's-30's and one

that is just so beautiful from my previous post made straight for me and we spoke for so long by ourselves her BF

was PISSED. He said nothing to me, but I saw them arguing about her ignoring him and talking to me. Again, the same

behavior, closeness, touching conversational intensity, but I know she's with someone else. Still, the effects are

there.

I guess it was girls with boyfriends night, as another girl i kind of know kept bouncing between me

and her boyfriend. She was a bit obvious, made mad eye contact, lots of arm touching and is the cheating kind. I

can't say that this is not her baseline behavior, but the behavior was similar to the rest of the

girls.

Chatted up several other girls (all in great costumes), and at the worst, they were attentive. This

mix just rocks. Note that I am quite social, not hard to look at and I can carry on conversations with wall, if need

be.

I'm a bit hungover and my writing isn't the best right now. Is there an emoticon for feeling like

you're going to puke?

You found your sweet spot! Nice

job Nematode. When I'm out I'm not really looking to hook up, but the kind of attention you describe is often

there, and its too much fun playing around.

I'm kind of partial to CAt's A7 mix, but I can see where someone

who can wear NPA would get the same results when mixed with SoE/A1. It seems that A1 tweaks the other "big 3" Mones

just perfectly, and I found my perfect mix very easily.

Adding A1 to a mix makes perfect sense if you think about

it as adding a comfort element to your attractiveness, sexual or otherwise. Its good stuff.

I think I have found it. I

shied away from NPA and the bottle is mostly full, but it seems to work well in the mix. It is fun watching the

reactions. What really sells me is that while I get the reactions from many, I don't get it from all.

Thread Information