Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
Hey well

I'm new to the site, so here's my first post:

A little about me - I'm a 27 year old guy in the UK and I'm

6'5" and overweight, and pretty shy, so I don't have much luck with the ladies. I can talk to girls but I'm not

great at starting or leading conversations, and I find that all the girls I meet like me (I'm a nice guy) but never

anything more. I Ordered some scented Chikara and NPA a little while back and was hoping they would arrive in time

for my birthday as I was heading down to London to see the Saints-Chargers game at Wembley and heading into the city

for some drinks. Sadly they didn't arrive in time, but they were waiting for me when I got back

Last night

was my first chance to use them so I got ready to go out and put a couple of sprays of chikara on my wrist, then

rubbed my wrists together and then rubbed them against my neck. I could definitely smell a hint of a "stale urine"

kind of smell, so I put on some of my usual cologne on my neck and headed to the bus stop. There was no one at it

when I arrived, but shortly after 2 Polish girls and a guy turned up and read the timetable. One of the girls was

clearly with the guy, but the other kept looking at me and came over with a huge smile on her face and asked if they

had missed the bus even though it wasn't due yet, then when I got on the bus I noticed she got on right after me

and led the other 2 very close to where I sat when they got on and shot a few more looks over my way until I got

off.

At the pub I was meeting a friend, his girlfriend, and another female friend of his. No visible reaction

from the 2 girls present but I did notice he was standing a lot closer to me than usual when he was talking to me.

We then moved on to a club and when it was my round I went and stood at the bar. Almost immediately one of the

barmaids came to me ignoring the other customers waiting and did a sexy little dance as she took my order, then as

she gave me my change she grabbed my hand with one hand and placed the change there with her other hand rather than

the usual "dumping it" in my hand. After that she seemed to make sure she was the one serving me whenever I went

back.

Today I got up late, showered (although I could still detect the chikara after my shower) then tried a

couple of dabs of NPA behind my ears covered by my cologne, and went off to do my shopping. I didn't notice any

reactions at all during my shopping trip though.

Last night could have all been coincidence I guess, but I like

to think it was the pheremones as I don't usually get those kind of reactions. I'm usually quite an intimidating

guy due to my size until you get to know me and realise I'm just a big softy.
The

Chikara ( C7 ) is working for you, good.

NPA, you could add one or two "small" dabs to your

C7 application to heat it up a little, start with one dab initially.

Do consider some SOE gel/pks, as a whole one of these with one or two small dabs NPA to spice it

up.