Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

The ingredients you can't buy

are pheromones. It is similar to the original but much improved. AQ gave me great hits when it was available too.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

The current state of the economy,

rotten weather, and pre-occupation with the political scene seems to have put a damper on not only my activities and

attitudes/outlook, but most everyone else's (at least around here) as well. It's hard to go out pheroing or the

like when you are fighting high prices, watching the rivers rise over the tops of cars, and getting ready to just

scream if someone even hints at some "political" or candidate issue.

Many of my favorite social venues are

closing their doors (restaurants etc) and even places like WalMart are getting dark (they had the lights off last

time I was there - just used the light from the skylights) and depressed (costs seemed to be weighing on

everybody's mind).

I have noticed I have been turning mostly to the androstenols and A-1 products recently.

Seem to help lift the moods at least a bit, but nothing outstanding. Androstenone "tension" is about the last thing

anyone wants to deal with about now IMO. Yuck.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

The state of the nation,

especially prices, does seem to dampen everything. I'm sorry to hear that it gets you down. I guess fun is when,

where and how you make it. I'm a simple person with a busy life so take whatever opportunities for fun that I can

find. Too me, a long walk under the trees in a park can be far more fun than a night out. But that is just me. I

also enjoy talking to people and am generally friendly, usually having a smile and a friendly word, when not

preoccupied with something. It gets good responses from almost anybody. Add to that the wearing of mones usually 6

days of the week and I get a lot of opportunities to meet people.

It may sound like a cliche' but sharing a

smile and a kind word usually has a large return on a small investment.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information