Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

Yours gets you from point to

point and it probably gets good gas mileage. What's even better is that it is probably paid for and that is nothing

to complain about.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Yours gets you from point to point and it probably gets good gas mileage. What's even

better is that it is probably paid for and that is nothing to complain about.
    Yes i had been driving and building V8's for about 30 years and one of my young sons took my last

one away about 4 years ago so i bought the 1986 2.4i Carona for $2500 it came with a reconditioned engine, good

tyres and a safety cert.

She has been a reliable and cheap car to

run.

Anyways i consider it a blessing just to have transport,

especially in cold dark wet winter weather.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

The economy does stink

(watched the DOW lately, that's scary) but the worst part is inflation in the US. I have been ordering perfume

supplies and things like that and the price of shipping is getting to be ridiculous. Everything else is getting

expensive, too.

To save gas money we've just cut back on driving around so much. Where I live I couldn't

really afford to live on my own, so I live with the parents. I ride a scooter or motorcycle alot, when it's not too

crazy on the roads. Otherwise I've pretty much stopped driving around so much. My scooter gets about 95-100 mpg on

average, maybe 115 if it's a lazy sunday and I can do 30mph and nobody gives a crap if I'm 5 mph under the speed

limit. My Ninja 250 and Reflex 250 get about 65-73 mpg.

Anyways, I've been having alot of fun with Scent of

Eros. It really is a good social pheromone. I also have been experimenting with Essence of Woman a little, seeing

what it does. It is extremely powerful stuff and I usually diluted it to 1/8-1/4 a drop.

SoE is good stuff for

me because I probably produce a fair amount of androstenone already and I find I tend to intimidate some people,

particularly younger women, if I wear androstenone. There just aren't many competing "all-in-one" products like it.

No "hits" to report as such but I've gotten some good interactions with people with it.

WAGG is also great. It

really helps with small talk with people in general, I believe. It's good for taking down peoples shields,

especially men. I usually use 1 drop, or I dilute it in an atomizer 1/4 drop per spray and use 2 sprays. I think

that's the best dosage. I like it being "concentrated" though, so please don't change a thing. BTW, I think I've

figured out there's only one pheromone in WAGG, but I don't know for absolutely certain, and I'm pretty sure it

is unlike other Love-Scent pheromones.

I had a great convo small talk chit-chat session with an Asian guy a few

days ago at a healthfood store. He totally opened up to me and I was able to actually do some small talk, which is a

rare feeling here in Central Florida. IT was like he was glad to see me, even though I'd never met him. My combo

for this was a moderate amount of SoE (just covered part of my wrists and maybe a little behind my ears) and 1/2 a

drop of WAGG.

Sometimes I feel like I ought to get a "man bag" to keep all my pheromones in. I've got my

roll-on of SoE, a WAGG atomizer, some other pheromones (ahem, from other companies), etc. I'm a walking medicine

cabinet almost sometimes. Sure, you can fit them all into your pockets but that gets sort of messy sometimes-

fiddling around trying to find the right atomizer for the job, or the right roll-on, etc.

Phero Pro

How do you like your SOE and WAGG

compared to the IO and IH from the other retailers?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    How do

you like your SOE and WAGG compared to the IO and IH from the other retailers?
    WAGG is definitely

different. It doesn't really make people chatty from what I've seen. It really only seems to make people lower

their shields or guards.

SoE isn't directly comparable to any competing products, since most have

androstenone. SoE's oil based so it also diffuses slower than spray products.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

This is a really good question asked by Tounge.
    How do you like your SOE and WAGG

compared to the IO and IH from the other retailers?

I too, would

be very interested in hearing some consumer feedback on comparisons of the abovementioned products..

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Pro

Daedelus, let me rephrase the

question. Have you ever used IH or IO product? And if so, how do they compare with SOE and WAGG. I have used SOE and

WAGG and am very much aware of their capabilities.

Thread Information