Close

Journeyman

Default is there big diffrence between gel and liquid phermones??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hello there guyz is there a big diffrence between gel and liquid phermones??? thanks

The concentration is different

but the effectiveness of a given amount of pheromones is about the same. Some people feel the gel packs are more

convienent to take with you but I personally prefer the bottles. Gel packs allow you to spend less money to test a

given product because you can buy smaller quantities but the bottles give you more for your money once you have one

you feel works well for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Much may be a matter of personal

preference especially in terms of application. I find I prefer the liquids (especially sprays) over the gel packs,

although gel packs can have their place in terms of portability. Some gels, like Perception, just seem to me to be

so messy... Sprays are easier to dose clothing and objects with as well (like a "stealth" application to a stuffed

toy gift...).

There may also be a difference, again discovered via experimentation, on how well a gel version vs

a liquid version of a pheromone product works for you. SOE roll-on or Chikara spray may give you slightly different

affects than SOE or Chikara gel. There are many subtle nuances when dealing with body chemistry tweaking...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Oils diffuse more slowly

than alcohol.

Perception diffuses fairly slowly, too. It's got quite a bit of androstenone but it diffuses

much more slowly than alcohol.

Thread Information