Close

Journeyman

Default more tips needed

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello guys I have been experimenting with pheromones (gel packs) over the last few months mainly in clubs

and I don’t know what to say I have had good reaction with them and the none after that so its really hard to

identify weather it’s the pheromones or just me, I think the best reaction I got in the clubs with is TE+SOE but is

not consistent so I don’t really know. Can anyone give any other combination I can try. thanks I’m 5ft8 medium

build mixed race, targeting 18-30 females

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchxl View Post
    Hello guys I have been experimenting with pheromones (gel

packs) over the last few months mainly in clubs and I don’t know what to say I have had good reaction with them and

the none after that so its really hard to identify weather it’s the pheromones or just me, I think the best reaction

I got in the clubs with is TE+SOE but is not consistent so I don’t really know. Can anyone give any other

combination I can try. thanks I’m 5ft8 medium build mixed race, targeting 18-30

females
    If your young and or intimidating then use less TE or

add more SOE.

If you are a mature gentleman then use extra TE and

a full gel/pkt SOE.

Young guys also get good action with 1/2 gel

pkt SOE and 1/2 Chikara .

And mixed race type of guys usually find Alter Ego to be an effective and consistant

product.

I realize that it can be a bit of a pain in the arse

playing around with various pheromones and ratios when ya gettin started but these is the steppin stones to

obtaining preferable and effective personal mixes and the end result is well worth the effort, so its good ta see ya

doin some serious research.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Results are often inconsistant. So

many variables. Androstenone especially can have different results depending on "phase of the moon" and the like.

Plus I'm of the opinion that people who are going to clubs also bring a certain "attitude" with them that will

affect how they act. Pheromones seem to work best on an unconscious level, but I would wager that someone in a club

environment is making conscious decisions with their behavior that are going to override many of those unconscious

affects. If anything, a strong dose of pheromones could be causing more conflicts

(internally/mentally/psychologically) that could confuse the issue. I'd certainly be leaning toward using the

mostly "social" pheromones like SOE. Something to enchance the "happy/party" feelings. Conversation and the like.

Someone who is there to have a happy time will react better than someone who is there with the primary intent to get

wasted to forget a bad day...

vs

Just some quick thoughts.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information