Hi all,

Just

thought I'd introduce myself. Obviously my first post so I may end up ranting. My appologies if I do by

chance.

Been lurking this forum and reading up on pheromones for a while now and decided to take the plunge and

buy some.

Very difficult to get any of this stuff down under. Apart from Lure (bottled and spray) plus some very

dubious other spray colognes. Tried Lure for Him. The spray version. Didn't really notice anything from that so

gave up. Although smell was very pleasant.

Ended getting a hold of a bottle of roll-on SOE, scented version of

TE (spray bottle) and a bottle of PI. They also threw in a couple of sample gel packs of TE and Perception with my

order. Unfortunately not bought from LS. So I'm trusting they are the genuine product. Next purchase will be from

LS of course. Once I have got an idea of what I should try.

Anyhow as I was saying... Been reading up on this

stuff for a while now but guess what.. Now I'm just as confused on how to use it. (I think I need a

holiday!)

So... A bit about myself.

I'm 38 next month (although I feel much older, male, mixed blood (dad's

a pommie and mum from Singapore) and work in I.T. support for a large construction company and seem to get along

well with eveyone that I work.
IS this too much? Am I ranting yet? Appologies again.

Anyway armed with what I

have above what do some of you suggest as to how to use them? (Remember I'm confused. Too much on my mind

atm).

I've been trying SOE and just recently in combo with TE. People at work seem more chatty but still early

days and unsure of if it's mones or just how people are this week. If you get my drift...

Apart from finding a

nice girl. I want to be able to boost my status and with people at work. Btw... There is a girl where I work that

I would also like try and get closer to. I would class our relationship as perhaps friends/good work mates.

Any

I guess my final question is. What do people suggest for my next order?

From what I've read A314 might be a

good one for use around work? Any others? Would like to order a few and use in combo. Unscented this I think

though.

Thanks for the long rant.

Cheers! :-)