Close

Stranger

Default scent of eros, usage?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got

this in the mail earlier... along with some copulins product (EoW).

I experimented with the copulins earlier (on

myself, the "social proofing" effect- interesting but not much to write home about... IMO it is overrated, though I

never encountered a negative reaction from strangers). Now I'm testing out SoE on myself to judge the self

effects.

I put a few strips on my arms, I'm getting a warm androstenol/androsterone feeling. Very interesting,

a little light feeling though. The oil itself is relatively light, much thinner than some scented body oils I have

tried, that were almost as thick as motor oil. This stuff feels more like baby oil.

Any thoughts on how much to

use? How long the pheromone effects should last (I know in sprays I have tried, androstenols don't last but maybe

4-5 hours at most, depending on the cover used)? I'm thinking of transfering a small amount of the oil to a "to go"

sized roll on perfume bottle, the applicator is about twice as small though.

Oh yeah, and the musk scent is

very subtle, it's almost nothing. I'm not a huge musk fan so the smell is nice. It's not in your face at all like

I thought it might be.

Smile

It's early days for me as I've

only been using for a couple of weeks and testing out different dosages. Usually apply to my thumbs and apply to

just below ears on neck and then same for neck.chest area + pulse points on wrists and back of hands.

Have

noticed people seem a bit more chatty with me. Can't seem to get the guys to shut up sometimes but most of the

times it only happens if I initiate some sort of contact first.

But yet again it could just be me...

:-\

Still... Early days yet I think.
    WoRD SaLaD - Sane people spurting gibberish from their mouths.
    -The not so silent affliction-

Stranger

How long do you think that

effect lasts? 4 hours? 8 hours? Also, if people seem chatty/stupid, you are probably using too much. They should

just be a little chatty/friendly, esp. men. But if they start forgetting things or spacing out, that's probably

too much. I guess I'll just have to juggle the amount of oil I put on until I figure it out.

This isn't my

first pheromone product, actually I've got a little experience, done quite a bit of reading and experimenting

(shopping is a good place to experiment, so are cafes/restaurants), but I was looking for an "all-in-one" social

product that didn't contain androstenone. I've actually got a bunch of different pheromone products- lots of money

in them but I consider the results well worth it. They can really help break through peoples "shells", not just

women. However, I find I have to carefully measure the amount of androstenone I wear, sometimes it's better to go

without.

I see you've got a bike, too (mine are scooters and a Ninja 250- I've been riding the scooters alot,

actually... a little 50cc). I usually put pheromones on my wrists and cover them with gauntlets. It keeps the

self-effects down and also helps protect the pheromones from alot of wind. I usually wear a little more to help them

diffuse through a jacket, too. Plus, I tend not to favor alot of androstenone for this stuff- I find my appearance

is a little intimidating to most people anyways, esp. wearing MC gear. Maybe I spray some diluted NPA on my wrists

and let them dry, put them in the gloves and it sort of stays in the gloves a little, then I don't bother with it

after that, the androstenone will stay in the gloves a long time and slowly diffuse onto your hands (just don't use

too much androstenone).

Jame's Kohl's book, Scent of Eros is worth reading, BTW. It's not that long, most of

the book is actually footnotes and references.

Smile

Yep love my bike. Hence the

nick. I'll have to remember those little tidbits when wearing my gear. I mean... Once it stops raining and I get

a chance to put the gear on and ride again. :-(

I usually put on another dose after about 4 or 5 hours or so.

But where I work it is quite windy and can be quite humid outside at times. Haven't really noticed any ghosting

effects or such with SOE. At least not with people I come in close contact with. No one seems to avoid me or

anything.
    WoRD SaLaD - Sane people spurting gibberish from their mouths.
    -The not so silent affliction-

Thread Information