Close

Stranger

Default Chem set pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone

purchased the straight 'mones from the chem set. I was interested in buying some, but they're a bit pricey. I

just wanted to know if anyone had any feedback as to whether or not they would be worth it.

The reason I ask is

because I am still toying around with dosages and combos etc. I have figured out the old TE/SOE combo is a good

one. I'm also still fooling around with AE dosages.

Would the chem set be too advanced for a guy like me?

It depends on how much you've

read and how thorough your experiments have been. If you know what works, and why, you might get some

benefit from the chemset. Say, you know that A7 is mostly -none with a bit of -rone, and you wanted to tilt it a

little more friendly and soften it. You could add SoE, but you could be more precise by adding a drop of chemset

-nol to the mix.

I've been "using" for about a year now and was thinking of getting the chemset too, more out of

interest than anything. There are so many combinations available with the branded products. I'm not sure that

I'd get any better results but it would be fun to tinker, and perhaps refine a mix or two that isn't attainable

with ready-made products.

I did buy A1 (androstedienone) and like it very much for a comfort/trust vibe added

to a mix. I've had spectacular results with a social mix of A7/SoE/A1.

Thread Information