Close

Thread: Hits with TE

Default Hits with TE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,
    As posted in some

of my earlier threads, have been playing around with mones to see what works best. Todays was TE's day.

Put on

1/4 gel pack of TE spread around throat,back of ears, chest,armpits. Also put on 2 sprays chikara & some SOE. Walked

out from my house and the moment I got into the elevator found that TE was at work. There was a lady (40+) in the

elevator and 2 mins after my walking in she gets all fiddly with her hair and started acting a bit nervous.She was

at it the whole time. Am sure this qualifies as a sure hit. As she was a bit too "mature" for me, I didnt proceed

beyond a hi & a smile. Was a in shopping mall for quite sometime and found that TE's effectivness is pretty

shortlived. In approx 2 hours, its was pretty much gone. This was surprising as I was expecting a longer effect with

a -none product. As a large dose of mones would probably get absorbed in the wearer's skin, is there a way to

reduce the aborption to increase the effectiveness ?

However today's experience got me thinking. How does it

work for a female when she thinks about certain men a certain way and at the same time mones are messing up with her

thinking process. For eg. if a women is usually interested in a certain type of guys (ethnicity,age,location etc)

and there is someone around her wearing pheromones who does not fit this criteria, what would be her response to

those guys, given that in a normal (non mones environment) she would not find the guy wearing mones interesting. I

believe the mones would work at a subconcious level,without her knowing; Given this, would they have an impact on

her preference ? Any ideas as to how these scenarios get worked out ?

From what I hear in the forum, people OD

easily on none, however I felt I could handle a little more after today's experience. Am going to up the dosage in

the coming days, to find out my threshold & also to figure if a higher dosage translates in to a higher hit rate.

Don't underestimate the

longevity of -none products. I guarantee you that it was still working after two hours, but it probably wasn't

working as quickly as after you'd first applied. I'd advise you to watch out against -none buildup which, as

I've seen first-hand, does exist. This is where you apply a -none product like TE, then apply it again the next

day and you end up OD'ing because you still have a bunch on you, but you can't smell it anymore. If it gets on

your clothes the effects can last for days.

All that being said, I really like my TE. It's fun to dab some on

before going on an airplane, especially a long flight. And of course at the bar/club scene it has it's uses. So,

have fun.

Have to agree with Sodbuster,

the stuff is still there, though perhaps you may need to get closer, and/or for a longer period of time, as the

product dissipates and becomes less "ambient".

Knight, when you find your upper threshold it might not be

pleasant, be prepared.

Your other question is interesting since it addresses a lot of perceptions many of us

have about how these products work.

Here's what I think, and believe I'm supported by lots of what I've read

and experienced. Pheromones will not cause a woman to go against her established preferences or behaviors. We can

"tilt" or "push" her toward a behavior (friendly, sexual), but pheromones will only lower barriers, or accentuate a

predilection. That's to say, we might be able to push her off the fence, but not jump a wall.

In other words, a

woman who only dates Asian men will not be too likely to jump on a white guy just because he's wearing TE. In

fact, I really wonder if pheromones might turn off a woman if you're way outside her established preference. A

woman may react negatively to a chemical message if she's not attracted to the source.

I think this is the

reason why you see so many comments about gaining an "edge" or "advantage". In the first place, you have to

"qualify" to gain a woman's interest based on many criteria; looks, grooming, dress, personality, humor, etc etc.

Pheromones are less important, but can give you a push if you are "marginally" qualified.

Hope this makes sense,

and helps.

This is all speculative of course.
    Last edited by idesign; 06-08-2008 at 07:47 AM.

Thread Information