Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default would a 70/30 batch of good colonge and npa wok better than jb1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i was just wondering what veryone thought about this because ihave some colonge that women seem to love ut i hven\'t really been wearing it because of te scent of jb1.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: would a 70/30 batch of good colonge and npa wok better than jb1

Is the scent of JB1 giving you the hits you thought it would, or are they moderate? In other words, what is your success with JB1, and out of curiosity, how have you been mixing and aplying it? Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

NAte Dog,

Try a little mixture at that ratio. I ahve used NPA for a long time and have mixed with many colognes. THe NPA really changes the scent a bit. I have found that it changes the scent in a positive way. I ahve only found 3-4 colognes that it does not mix well with. The more floral scents it seems not to mix well with. THe musky, earthy, amber or leather scented colognes it works well with. One my cousin uses works great for him. He mixes at a 5 to 1 ratio is carl lagerfeld. I persoanlly do not like it, but his mixture works very well with him. So best of Luck.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

NPA mixes also well with ARAMIS(Aramis) and PI(Givenchy.

**DONOTDELETE**

mmmm interesting well just watch out for the customs agent that decides he wants to be a thief and pinch youre products, but regular airmail gets left alone folks so just dont use EMS shipments as these go through airports and not mail centres so the bastard customs agents get a chance to make the shipment so to speak \"vanish and disappear off the face of the earth\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Marz

I have only gotten one good hit with JB1. I picked up a girl in my biology lab, well actually she was supposed to have lab on a different day , but she would come in there to be my partner. I eventualy took her home to do some \"studying\" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. Other than that, no hits at all. but im just turning 21 in march so hopefully i can test it out for my 21st birthday in a club enviroment. Which sucks because i live in atlanta and the girs only have to be 18 to party but the guys still gotta be 21. Anyhow my JB1 never changed but for some reason i just haven\'t seen any more hits with it.Aqua de Gio by ARamis is what i plan on using with the NPA girls know this shit when i wear it andthey say its one of there favorite colonges so i figure it should grab there attenion andserve as a god carrier for the pheromones.

TallcoolOne

Thanks for your advice man, and by the way i saw the picture of your woman and i gotta say shes a hottie. Could you tell me what she thinks about pheromones in general. Do they make her more attracted to you and bring ot those primitave animal desires that we all are hoping for.

nate dogg,

I just sniffed a sample of Aqua di Gio a couple of days ago, and I thought it smelled great. It had some fragrance notes that reminded me a lot of L\'eau d\'Issey, which is my hands-down favorite.

I don\'t know that I\'d carry the JB formula to the cologne front though. 70/30 is just a bit more than 2 to 1, and I\'ve had my best results mixing colognes with NPA at ratios of 4 to 1, or 5 to 1. If you want the cologne to do its job, covering the stink of the A-None, you\'ve got to give it a chance by using enough of it.
    I\'d try 5 to 1 with the Gio. Remember, neither you nor your target females need to consciously smell the NPA.
    If the AdG is as close to Issey as I think it is, its overall fragrance should actually improve with the addition of NPA at 5:1.

Good Luck!
    Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oscar

Thanks for the advice i am going to give it a try. I was just wondering what sort of hits you get with your colonge and NPA

nate dogg,

I tend to get the complete range of hits from \"WOW! You smell REALLY GOOD!\", to being grabbed by the arm by a 25 year old girl who just said \"HI!\" (as though she knew me) as I walked past her, to full-blown DIHLs from the complete age spectrum of females, ESPECIALLY twenty-somethings (and I\'m well into my forties). Discretion prevents me from telling you where these encounters have gone, but I\'ll just say that having NPA and knowing how to use it properly, is like having a sexual ace up your sleeve that you can play over and over again. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Nate:

You Asked
    \"Could you tell me what she thinks about pheromones in general. Do they make her more attracted to you and bring ot those primitive animal desires that we all are hoping for.\"

Well Nate, Jen knew me prior to Pheros, but yes they do add a bit of spark sexually. PI seems to be her fav. When I place a drop on my neck below ears, she will just place her head next to mine and zero in on it. And it seems to help with fueling the fire in bed...So yes it does add a bit to sex. She has no negative thoughts on pheros. As a matter of fact she thinks the idea is great.

TCO

Thread Information