I mentioned before that I had some noticeable success with TE. TE, however seemed to

produce reactions that were OTT.

I tried TE because it was cheap, many seemed to use it and have some kind of

reactions from women.

I must confess I really didn't expect anything to happen at all. I was highly skeptical.

TE hits were a bit much for everyday.

I decided to try SOE and I really liked the scent. You don't have to worry

about smelling like cat piss or some sleazebag drenched in cologne because you're trying to cover up the cat

piss.

The SOE arrived super quick, and I applied about 8 inches to my wrist and some to my neck and a little

under my nose(What can I say, it smells "yummy" to me, I like it.) I got some samples with my order, so I also put

on some Chikara. It smells pretty good as well, not much need for a cover. I used Tommy cologne, not much was needed

because no chance of stinking.

The results were interesting. I was in a great mood even though I knew beforehand

I had many unpleasant tasks that day. I had a couple of gals practically crawling on me, a woman stroked my hand,

got another couple hits from two gals, and to top it off a friend I am crazy about, asked me to give her a "ride"

homeheehee.

Are we really this animalistic? The right stench can get you some lovin'? I guess we are

probably much more like animals we consider "lower" than we really want to admit.

One final thing: all of the

really obvious hits I'm getting are from dark skinned women. What's up with that?