Hi,
I am 29 yr, Asian, living in Singapore. Am relatively new to pheromones and had received the newbie kit 2

weeks ago. Had tried out SoE (Scented) for one week and had mildly positive response from people around. Didnt use

any mones for two days (to remove any buildup) and then today used the following:

SoE (Gel - Half pack)
TE (Two

generous dabs)

Layered it out on the pulse points - neck, chest, jaw. From what I have read on the forum, I

believed that this combo would definitely get me some response. Applied this and then got into a crowded bus to

observe the reactions. I am usually very perceptive of people and was on the lookout for any obvious signs.

However much to my surprise, it was as if I was not wearing any mones. This combo appeared to have no effect what

so ever !! Thought of changing the environs and was at a pub for 2 hours with buddies. Still no effect. Wondering if

I need to try out a different set of mones. Am not easily disheartened and hence am gonna try SoE/TE mix with random

doses to see if it works.

Meanwhile seek some advice from the more experienced members and Would appreciate any

recommendations.

Cheers