Close

Stranger

Default My experience after 2 weeks on pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

I am 28, caucasian white male. Practicing bodybuilding for 10 years but not competing. Also

working in the computer science (what a combo ) I am very shy and I was looking for something to help me on

this.

I am very skeptical about many things and pheromones is somewhere at the top of my list.

However,

always learning and looking for new things to improve my life, I figured I have nothing more than $200 to lose and

see for myself if it works or not.

By the way, penis enlargement (just exercise, no pills) works. I tried this

for a month just to find out

Ok ,so I first ordered a bottle of PI, after some (2 hour) research on the

Internet. I don't believe that doing bodybuilding and having more testosterone automatically means producing more

androstenone (show me the study...).

After a week and a half, I am not 100% sure, but I think PI works, and when

I say this it means alot.

For example, I was explaining something to a male co-worker and suddenly 6-7

co-workers were gathering around me approving me, listening and looking at me as I was God or something I am a

bit of alpha, but this seemed unusual.

A female co-worker really changed since the first day of PI. While

before she was always serious and worried, now she is smiling, joking and looking at me in a way that have I never

noticed before. Now she is coming at my desk to ask me for anything while before she just wrote on messenger.

Another female is coming around me way more often than before, I have to study this second case better A third

female is now acting like I am very powerful or something, trying to be compliant with everything I say, etc. and I

notice something interesting here. Before this was not really the case. This case deserves further study also.

And also lots of other things happening.

Ok, but now I bought some Chikara, SoE and NPA (when I bought the PI

I didn't know about forums where people were discussing pheromones like this ). I used them for 2 days, one day

Chikara + SoE + NPA, the other day only SoE + NPA.

Unfortunately I am a bit disappointed. Nothing like when I

was on PI. In fact, the first day I tought people were ignoring me, a bit like I was invisible

However, the

female co-worker which was behaving nice while I was on PI gave me a super strange stare and behaved about the same

while on PI, but more "toned down". Another female co-worker was being something like "happy" and chatty around me,

but nothing to write home about. The males and some girls ignored me, while when I am not wearing anything this is

not the case.

When only wearing SoE + NPA (without Chikara), the same thing happened, even worse. Or at least I

think so.

My preliminary conclusions: for me, PI works and gives very good reactions, that extra 20 percent or

even more. I have to experiment more with Chikara, SoE and NPA but right now if I were to draw a conclusion it would

be that they don't do much to help.

And another conclusion: pheromones work best (if they do work )on

people you already know and you must have close contact for a few times and few minutes to change their behaviour on

you.

Next I will try Chikara + NPA, SoE alone and NPA alone. And after this, Chikara alone.

I will try to

keep you posted...

Good thoughtful post phero79,

welcome to the forum!

My immediate thought would be to stop NPA use altogether at work. Its a very heavy -none

product and can certainly cause tension at work.

Androstenone offers a sexual vibe for the ladies, with a

strong alpha vibe for men. Your workmates may have been confused and/or downright repelled by your sudden pheromone

shift. NPA is strong stuff, too strong for work IMHO.

You had a classic success reaction with the PI, why

change?

I would let that run its course for a while, and maybe experiment with your other products on social

time. I only say that because its working for you, and you've obviously found your critical product/dose for

work.

Other than the above, I would try out your other products one at a time, like you did with the PI. Its

important to know what each product does on its own. Mixing is a bit of an art form sometimes as you've

discovered.

I would try Chikara or SoE alone at work and see what happens. SoE is very safe, go light on the C7

at first.

Hope this helps.

Journeyman

Default Welcome

Welcome

phero79.

I glad u had great result w' PI.
    Everytime people ignorg u is cuze u overdose. So,as

Idesign said go ease at first and use them separetely And u will find ur own phero signature.

I had great

result w/ C7 and Soe.

Good Luck!

Stranger

Thank you for your advice.

I did not notice agressiveness from my co-workers at work, but for PI I only use a drop split in 2 parts, on my

sides of the neck, covered with perfume.

Indeed, when I was "ignored" I sprayed 4 sprays of Chikara and some

heavy use of SoE (6-8 inches ? ) and a drop of NPA. It was my first day on these, I was excited that I received

them... I read that you can't overdose SoE but now I realize that there is a limit...

I will need more social

situations to test out some combinations...indeed I will have to restrain my curiosity and just test each product

alone first...
    Last edited by phero79; 05-10-2008 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Added some info

Welcome to the forums and the

wonderful world of Mones!

Funny you mention the penis enlargement exercizes, I added about an inch and a half

using them some years ago. Stopped when I plateaud...

Journeyman

Default Enlargement

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    Welcome to the forums and the wonderful world of Mones!

Funny you mention the penis

enlargement exercizes, I added about an inch and a half using them some years ago. Stopped when I

plateaud...

I did those exercises, But maybe 2 weeks after I stoped doing it, my penis went to regular

size.
    did u guys keep the size permanent?

Stranger

My gain is permanent (1 inch

gain), I did it more than a year ago I think, for about a month and a half or maybe two months. I am happy now, but

if I wouldn't be too lazy I would try it another month...I have to squeeze that in my schedule sometime...

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by phero79 View Post
    My gain

is permanent (1 inch gain), I did it more than a year ago I think, for about a month and a half or maybe two months.

I am happy now, but if I wouldn't be too lazy I would try it another month...I have to squeeze that in my schedule

sometime....
    Thanks 79 Iguess Ididn't do it right.
    By the way 79 what suplements do u take when u

work out?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by raul1966 View Post
    Thanks

79 Iguess Ididn't do it right.
    By the way 79 what suplements do u take when u work out?
    Many

supplements... I can tell you what I use now:

- Multivitamins (actually I take a custom mix of individual

vitamins and minerals including ZMA (zinc + magnesium + B6) vitamin C, vitamin E, iron(iron should be taken very

carefully and only after some bloodwork))
    - Whey protein
    - Creatine (Storm from Universal)
    - Testosterone

boosters (Animal Stak II from Universal - basically Tribullus + Tongkat Ali + some other stuff)
    - NO boosters

(vasodilators - basically arginine - found in both Storm and Animal Stak II)

Journeyman

Default Thanks1

Thanks

have u tried or hear about NO Shot gun? I beeb thinkin about give it a try.

Stranger

I didn't tried it but looked

at the nutrition facts and seems ok, there is no reason for it not to work (creatine + arginine + some BCAA). I

think the best product of this kind is BSN NO-XPlode (its number 2 overall seller at bodybuilding.com)

Journeyman

Default Bsn!

I will have that product

in mind 79.

u see, after I got knee surgery i won't be able to work out legs as I use to.But the worse, is

that I been out of the gym for a few months due to my knee problem and I already gain 17 pounds. Really bad

escenario for me.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by raul1966 View Post
    I

will have that product in mind 79.

u see, after I got knee surgery i won't be able to work out legs as I

use to.But the worse, is that I been out of the gym for a few months due to my knee problem and I already gain 17

pounds. Really bad escenario for me.
    Sorry to hear this. Did you hurt your knee while training ?

You could try something like a ketogenic (Atkins) diet to try to lose weight without starving much (basically this

means eliminating carbohydrates and upping protein and fats (!) then after a while slowly adding carbs back into the

diet at lower leves).

I am sure that under the supervision of a good doctor you can begin to do light leg

exercises. There are soccer players that return to professional playing 3-4 months after the knee ligaments are

reconstructed.

Thank you

for your advice.

I did not notice agressiveness from my co-workers at work, but for PI I only use a drop split

in 2 parts, on my sides of the neck, covered with perfume.

Indeed, when I was "ignored" I sprayed 4 sprays of

Chikara and some heavy use of SoE (6-8 inches ? ) and a drop of NPA. It was my first day on these, I was excited

that I received them... I read that you can't overdose SoE but now I realize that there is a limit...

I will

need more social situations to test out some combinations...indeed I will have to restrain my curiosity and just

test each product alone first...
    Whoa! 4 sprays of C7 is heavy duty, esp with a drop of NPA. My

advice: back WAY off the C7 to 1 spray, feel free to add more SoE, and leave the NPA until later, when you have a

feel for the others and want to add an alpha tweak.

You can work up from 1 spray on the C7 depending on results.

If one dab of PI worked for you, use restraint on the others. SoE is safe.

My gain is

permanent (1 inch gain), I did it more than a year ago I think, for about a month and a half or maybe two months. I

am happy now, but if I wouldn't be too lazy I would try it another month...I have to squeeze that in my schedule

sometime...
    mine were also permanent, over 3 years since i stopped.

Stranger

Default Hmm...

I wore Chikara alone

today. 2 sprays on the neck. I am not 100% sure, but if what I saw today is confirmed in the next days, I'm

sold

Basically, I stayed in one place concentrated on some toughts and more than half of the girls that

walked by there were suddenly turning heads and looked at me, and most of them with a sustained and friendly look,

something like a "second look" When I was at a queue a girl near me looked very insistently at me again with a

certain look such that I had to look elsewhere after a few seconds All of this happened suddenly when a girl

passed by, so maybe it may have been the fragrance (which I really like) ? Maybe the pheromones ? Maybe it was all

in my head ? After just one day I can't really conclude...

Tomorrow at work I will wear Chikara alone again. I

must reach a final conclusion on this If it continues like this, adding some PI would only add to the effect, I

hope.

By the way, in the last week I have whitened my teeth and I started to use a face cream designed for men

which makes the skin appear more fresh...could this influence the test ? (altough my teeth were still white when

I had the "bad days" I told you before).

Sounds like some good hits!!

Keep in mind, everything influences the effect. From the feeling of smelling good(I also love the scent of Chikara)

to the self effect of the mones, to all the other grooming that you're doing. It's all additive, and mones are

just one part of it, albeit a rather striking part.

Also keep in mind that more is not necessarily better, when

it comes to Adding PI. I'm still learning that lesson as it's oh so tempting to just slosh on more and more of

the stuff. I've had a few recent nights out where I over did it and wow, what an eye opener. I got one girl

thinking I'm aobut 15 years older than I am, that was an odd OD effect. Went back to my tried and true dosage last

night and the good effects snapped right back at me My point is add PI very slowly and see what happens.

Journeyman

Default hmmm

I

wore Chikara alone today. 2 sprays on the neck. I am not 100% sure, but if what I saw today is confirmed in the next

days, I'm sold

Basically, I stayed in one place concentrated on some toughts and more than half of the girls

that walked by there were suddenly turning heads and looked at me, and most of them with a sustained and friendly

look, something like a "second look" When I was at a queue a girl near me looked very insistently at me again

with a certain look such that I had to look elsewhere after a few seconds All of this happened suddenly when a

girl passed by, so maybe it may have been the fragrance (which I really like) ? Maybe the pheromones ? Maybe it was

all in my head ? After just one day I can't really conclude...

Tomorrow at work I will wear Chikara alone

again. I must reach a final conclusion on this If it continues like this, adding some PI would only add to the

effect, I hope.

By the way, in the last week I have whitened my teeth and I started to use a face cream designed

for men which makes the skin appear more fresh...could this influence the test ? (altough my teeth were still

white when I had the "bad days" I told you before).

2 sprays of C7 is my magic dosage 79.
    one time I

tried 3 sprays to realized that was a big mistake. First I got headaches,ladies ignoring me, and some men even

tried to start a fight.
    Another time I used 2 sprays of chikara and 2 drops of A7 and man, It was like I was the

center of the universe for the ladies around me.Awesome.

Stranger

2 days with Chickara alone (2

sprays on neck)...no results to speak of. I did obtain a $700 raise from my boss but a raise was planned anyway,

just not the amount. During the meeting he was very friendly and I felt confortable but he is like this most of the

time.

I will return to PI for a few days because I miss the hits Then I will probably start testing the SoE I

got, for which I feel no attraction though, given the neutral experience with Chikara.

I am beginning to think

that most of the hits come from the addition of androstenone compounds to the mixes, like TE, NPA or PI.

However,

these are preliminary conclusions. Take them with a grain of salt

I understand about the

hit-no-hit scenario. Each of us has different chemical signatures, and "experiment" is probably the most used word

here on the forum.

If you keep track of your dosage and results you'll do fine. Seems like you're taking a

smart approach.

Try a dab of PI with a few inches of SoE.

Stranger

Ok, some more days have passed,

some more things tried. Nothing really worked.

PI alone - nothing interesting. Maybe some stuff but nothing

worth mentioning (a co-worker girl inviting me to a beer - but I think that was bound to happen anyway; a stunning

girl at the gym keeping eyes on me insistently on 2 training sessions - I think it was my muscles . We even spoke

for a short while...she smiled and was funny...).

PI + SoE - 2 days trial - nothing interesting whatsoever (ok,

a waitress at a fast-food recognized me from the gym and talked to me for a while, smiling and all that - but is

this pheromone-action ? I wouldn't think so).

So far, only very light stuff happening.

What I realized is

that when wearing pheromones I tend to have a more "winner" attitude like I was carying a secret weapon or something

I am more confident, that's for sure. This in turn could generate hits.

So basically, I have to figure out

if its the effect of pheromones on others or its the effect of increased confidence because of me thinking that I

have an edge because I wear pheromones...

I think the answer must always

be "both". You'll get responses based on your approach and your attitude, and from the pheromone signature,

they work together.

Keep in mind too that, IMHO, most of the "hits" you'll get are subtle. I had to learn to

"read" peoples' reactions much more skilfully than I had in the past.

Keep it up and keep reporting 79!

What penis exercises were you

doing? I am wanting to add some length/girth....
    Last edited by Tester123; 12-08-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Jelqs and Kegels, not sure if

those are spelled right.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    Jelqs

and Kegels, not sure if those are spelled right.
    Does this

involve
    using the pump action techniques ?
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Does this involve using the pump

action techniques ?
    no pumps...

Thread Information