Hi,

I am 28, caucasian white male. Practicing bodybuilding for 10 years but not competing. Also

working in the computer science (what a combo ) I am very shy and I was looking for something to help me on

this.

I am very skeptical about many things and pheromones is somewhere at the top of my list.

However,

always learning and looking for new things to improve my life, I figured I have nothing more than $200 to lose and

see for myself if it works or not.

By the way, penis enlargement (just exercise, no pills) works. I tried this

for a month just to find out

Ok ,so I first ordered a bottle of PI, after some (2 hour) research on the

Internet. I don't believe that doing bodybuilding and having more testosterone automatically means producing more

androstenone (show me the study...).

After a week and a half, I am not 100% sure, but I think PI works, and when

I say this it means alot.

For example, I was explaining something to a male co-worker and suddenly 6-7

co-workers were gathering around me approving me, listening and looking at me as I was God or something I am a

bit of alpha, but this seemed unusual.

A female co-worker really changed since the first day of PI. While

before she was always serious and worried, now she is smiling, joking and looking at me in a way that have I never

noticed before. Now she is coming at my desk to ask me for anything while before she just wrote on messenger.

Another female is coming around me way more often than before, I have to study this second case better A third

female is now acting like I am very powerful or something, trying to be compliant with everything I say, etc. and I

notice something interesting here. Before this was not really the case. This case deserves further study also.

And also lots of other things happening.

Ok, but now I bought some Chikara, SoE and NPA (when I bought the PI

I didn't know about forums where people were discussing pheromones like this ). I used them for 2 days, one day

Chikara + SoE + NPA, the other day only SoE + NPA.

Unfortunately I am a bit disappointed. Nothing like when I

was on PI. In fact, the first day I tought people were ignoring me, a bit like I was invisible

However, the

female co-worker which was behaving nice while I was on PI gave me a super strange stare and behaved about the same

while on PI, but more "toned down". Another female co-worker was being something like "happy" and chatty around me,

but nothing to write home about. The males and some girls ignored me, while when I am not wearing anything this is

not the case.

When only wearing SoE + NPA (without Chikara), the same thing happened, even worse. Or at least I

think so.

My preliminary conclusions: for me, PI works and gives very good reactions, that extra 20 percent or

even more. I have to experiment more with Chikara, SoE and NPA but right now if I were to draw a conclusion it would

be that they don't do much to help.

And another conclusion: pheromones work best (if they do work )on

people you already know and you must have close contact for a few times and few minutes to change their behaviour on

you.

Next I will try Chikara + NPA, SoE alone and NPA alone. And after this, Chikara alone.

I will try to

keep you posted...