Close

Default Newbie question on SoE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi All.

I have been an avid reader of the forum for quite sometime. To be honest, had been a little skeptical initially,

but finally decided to take the plunge and ordered the starter kit (TE) along with Liquid Trust & SOE. Something

about me, I'm 29, 5'9", Asian, settled in Singapore.I am generally extroverted in nature and can hold my own in a

conversation. I am looking for suggestions as to how to create some attention/attraction in the ladies around me,

and have an edge in the communication I have with people in general.

Tried putting on approx 12 inches of SOE

on the pulse points for the last couple of days. While the guys around me did seem a little bit friendlier, but so

far have not observed any effect on females. I am usually very perceptive about such things and have not observed

any changes so far. However I have observed that putting on SOE does have a very positive impact on my mood in

general. Downside is, it also tends to make me feel drowsy later.

I have read in the forum that while its

difficult to OD on SOE, but am curious that if I do, what would be an OD response ? Should I try mixing SOE with TE,

but wondering if that would be too strong for work environment.

Would appreciate some inputs. Newbie to

pheromones so looking forward to some sound advice.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by theknight View Post
    Hi

All.

I have been an avid reader of the forum for quite sometime. To be honest, had been a little skeptical

initially, but finally decided to take the plunge and ordered the starter kit (TE) along with Liquid Trust & SOE.

Something about me, I'm 29, 5'9", Asian, settled in Singapore.I am generally extroverted in nature and can hold my

own in a conversation. I am looking for suggestions as to how to create some attention/attraction in the ladies

around me, and have an edge in the communication I have with people in general.

Tried putting on approx 12

inches of SOE on the pulse points for the last couple of days. While the guys around me did seem a little bit

friendlier, but so far have not observed any effect on females. I am usually very perceptive about such things and

have not observed any changes so far. However I have observed that putting on SOE does have a very positive

impact on my mood in general. Downside is, it also tends to make me feel drowsy later.

I have read in the

forum that while its difficult to OD on SOE, but am curious that if I do, what would be an OD response ? Should I

try mixing SOE with TE, but wondering if that would be too strong for work environment.

Would appreciate

some inputs. Newbie to pheromones so looking forward to some sound advice.
    Well, at least you know it

works. Now, how long have you being wearing SOE? There's a possibility that your body is going through, what I'd

refer to as the "adjusting period," which is what it does when you're feeling drowsy. I could be wrong.

Where

do you work ... ages of those around you?

I'm assuming you own the scented SOE, and if I'm correct, take the

cap off that TE bottle, put a finger over it, tilt it up side down and back up, and put what's on your finger on

the pulse point of one side of your neck. Then do the other side.

Now, let it dry, cover the same spots with

about 2" of SOE = 4".

Now apply 2" from your throat down onto the top of your chest, and 1" on top of each

hand, and get out there and test that for about a week or two when you're ready to test SOE & TE.

OD: People ignore you, become aggressive with you, are afraid of you.

YOU become

aggressive, normal things that doesn't piss you off normally, starts pissing you off.

Cheers!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Hi Mobley,

Thanks for the

reply. Oh SOE definitely works, just that as I have just started out, am gradually trying to figure out how to best

use it for the desired effect. I have been wearing SoE for almost a week now. Was wondering if anyone else has had

the same drowsy feeling after using SoE ?

I work with a MNC IT firm. The age group of the people around me is

25-40, with a large majority of women.
    Yes, I own the scented SoE. In terms of effectiveness, is the unscented

version more potent than the scented one ? As I understand the pheromone content should be the same in both, or does

it vary ?

Thanks so much for the advice. I am going to start trying out the combo from today and shall post my

experiences.

Thread Information