Close

Stranger

Default Guys, I really need some advice on getting with a specific girl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, I always find myself in these dumb situations where I feel like im falling into the

friend zone, and because of that, I eventually do fall into the friend zone. So let me give you a "little"

background information.

Im 22, chubby, 6'3, with darkish tan skin.

So there is this 21 year old colombian

chick in my class. She is very fashion oriented, and independent as hell, with an outgoing mind. Ok, so 8 weeks of 8

3 hr classes pass by, and, even though she sat right next to me for 3 hours, I didn't talk to her. I wore a mixture

of Chikara, SOE, PI, and Perception. I guess it got into her system or whatever. Well 2 weeks ago, I took Perception

out and replaced it with THE EDGE(gels pack on wrist pulse points, and under the ear and neck), and really really

toned down on the PI(about 1/2 a drop) I was walking out of class and she started asking me about the grade I got.

We talked for about a minute, and then parted ways at our cars.

Yesterday we are sitting there and half the

class basically got to leave, so it was just me, her and a few others. So I moved in the seat in front of her and

within like 30 seconds, she sneezed REAL hard. So I sat there for like 20 minutes, then used other people to start a

convo, and then we started talking, and in the end it was just 3 people, and we were talking about weed and stuff,

and she was telling me how she is the biggest weed smoker around, heck she started before me, and she said she

strictly smokes ONLY the best of the best because she is mad rich and spoiled(she said that exactly) Anyways, she

wanted to get me some really really good stuff, so she said her best friends boyfriend can hook me up, so she gave

me her number, and grabbed mine, spelled my name out and everything in her phone book.

She called me and

immediately told me how she had to stay another hour in class, and then she said her friend will be done in an hour.

She called back and told me 30 more minutes, and she asked if I wanted to wait, I said nah, next week instead, and

she hung up.

Now I think this girl chills with a lot of guys all over the city. She always mentions smoking with

this guy, or these guys, or her ex-boyfriend. So today she went to the yankees game with some guy(s) from the

heights. I was feeling pissed, like I want to get with her, so as the game was ending I txt her telling me to get me

some weed from the city, and I would let her smoke for free, so she came 2 hours later to my house, and i hopped in

her car and after mad problems with my damn expired license, she finally got the dutch.

We went over behind

a park, parked and started rolling, talking like we have been friends forever. Before I met her I didn't have any

THE EDGE gel packs left, so I put 2 seperate 1/2 drops of PI by my armpits, then rolled over with Axe deoderant,

chilled for 10 minutes then sprayed a little coolwater cologone I had left over and about 5 or 6 sprays of Chikara

on my armpits, shirt, and each side of my neck.

In the car she was sitting towards her left window, like leaning

against it, like she wanted to move over to me, but something was stopping her. She was SUPER chatty, I mean, your

supposed to let the girl talk, and girls talk alot, but I guess my last chick was very boring and didnt talk at all,

so im not used to it. Well anyway, she was talking MAD loud, laughing like a loud guy, and mind you its 1 AM and we

are in a residential area with her car windows down, rolling and crushing weed listening to some nice music.

I

would move in slightly closer, but not in that sexual way, like "oh what did you say", , I though my response were

stupid, at times cuz of my adhd, and high, I forgot what she was saying, and I just said, “word”

“that’s whats up”, “really?”, “awesome”, she hardly showed any interest in

what I had to say. Anyway we were just baked at this point, and laughing our assing off at what she was saying, she

never even gave me a chance to give a counter story, or my own experiences. She told me quite a lot, she got a job

today, she has dated “buff jewish white guys”, smoking like crazy with everybody, ALOT OF THINGS.

But

everytime she mentioned her ex boyfriend or this guy she was dating, she had a slight difference in her tone, I dont

get it, like trying to give me silent signs that Im not boyfriend material or something.

My question is, what do

I do, I just ordered some NPA (helped me get another latina chick last year, mixed with chikara, havent bought more

since it ran out)

I have read a bunch of articles on body language, and I was always projecting the alpha male

look, even though i think im slightly beta, but while talking to her, I don’t act shy anymore, that anxiety is

gone, I can actually talk to girls now, but I still mess up from time to time, like saying the wrong thing, etc.

I have read if the girl sits back or away from you on her back, it means she is not interested. We were

laughing and joking, and I feel like I have already fallen into the friends zone, even though I don't think she

considers me a friend yet, all this happened pretty quick. So I basically see her one last time for class this

tuesday, and I have to wow the crap out of her, but how?

Here is the mix im thinking, elimate PI completely, 4

sprays chikara(2 on wrists, 1 over neck and one chest. Then two dabs of NPA under my ears. I usually put all this on

5 minutes before class in the bathroom.

How do I make it look like im interested, because I feel she is gonna be

weirded out because I waited mad long to even talk to her, and she initiated the first conversation. Im real

confused on what to do, and im sorry this is a huge wall of text, I just felt I needed to get this out my system and

get some advice from pros. I don't think it would work long term, but I wanna just smoke and do what a guy and her

girl do when they are alone, and if she would want to pursue it further, im game.

Her bringing the weed for me

and everything, and how she was ready to smoke; would it be any inclination on if she is interested with me or not?

After she left I txted her saying, awesome weed, and she didnt respond. Was it the pheoromones(OD? I cant smell

anything cuz I smoked cigs) causing her to act very talkative and sitting against the windowsas far as possible away

from me. Maybe she noticed I would put out my hand to hand her things mad close to her legs, and like purposely try

to get her fingers to touch mine while grabbing the stuff, you think girls notice that? She loves talking, but

doesnt seem like she really cares about anything I do, but she is mad friendly. I see potential in her, nationality

and religion doesnt seem like a problem to her, nor does it to me. I felt I might have said things that might have

turn her off, like her driving is “errr, yeah you drive nice”. HOW DO I APPROACH THIS, I just fear that

she might get weirded out, im and idiot for not giving her cheek kiss before leaving, I just said bye. I asked her

if she was done smoking, and she said yeah, so I asked her again, and she was like "im done smoking, but if you dont

want to smoke the rest, ill take it home" and i was like "who said i dont want it", i should have given it to her.

Help, thanks. BTW im real high, i just need to vent please forgive me, when im sober, I know im going to

regret this. I really badly want to text her or call her, but im afraid, because she is gonna be like "i gave him my

number to get him weed, and now he is calling me" Plus I never gave her the money for the weed, haha, I feel bad.

She sounds scary!

Personally, she sounds like one of those that you can chase forever and never get anywhere. Catch her really high

and you might get a hug and kiss but the games will get bad and worse. The ONLY chance you have is in letting her

know through your actions that she isn't good enough for you. Don't chase her under any conditions.

I think

she is likely a huge waste of time and expectations.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    She

sounds scary!

Personally, she sounds like one of those that you can chase forever and never get anywhere. Catch

her really high and you might get a hug and kiss but the games will get bad and worse. The ONLY chance you have is

in letting her know through your actions that she isn't good enough for you. Don't chase her under any

conditions.

I think she is likely a huge waste of time and expectations.
    +1

Sounds like your in

the friend zone. Most girls determine within 5 minutes wether or not you're going to get any. Like Bel said maybe

one day when she's high or emotional or both you'll get lucky.

Move along nothing to see here.

Stranger

I don't know friend. Seems

like you are wasting too much time chasing that one. Previous post are correct. She knows if she has a thing for

you and knew after 5 minutes or so. Looks like you are just another weed smoking associate with her. I'd pack up

camp and focus my interests elsewhere. You might find that if you stop showing so much interest, she might come

your way. Perhaps she is one of those kinds of women.

Stranger

Mention that you heard having

sex stoned is incredible and move in for the kill

She was nervous that is probably why she was so loud and

talkative. She was expecting you to make a move and when you didn't she probably though you weren't interested

that is why the no call back. I am sure all the other guys she is constantly with make their intentions

known.

She sounds like a player having a good time and by you not giving her a signal that you are interested in

more then friendship you are sending out the wrong vibe.

A girl like that sounds like a definite party chick and

not a long term type of deal. A great girl to have fun with.

So have fun

...and for goodness sake, pay

her for the weed. You could offer her a nice dinner in repayment, and really find out what zone she's in.

Stranger

I had a few things to say about

ur replies, I really appreciate it.

I have taken myself out of relationship mode, but I'd like to really hook up

with her or something.

She is fun, thats why I wanna get to know her.

I texted her earlier to about weed or

something, anyway when that convo ended, i asked her how her day was, well she started responding with full

sentences, I don't wanna seem desperate so I take my sweet time (30 minutes at a time) to respond to her, we have

been talking since 8PM. I think she caught on to me responding mad late, because she responds within1-2 minutes, but

now she is taking her time.

I know I gotta make my intention known, and I think thats the problem, she thinks im

not interested in her like that, and thinks im just a regular pothead tryna smoke. So what are some flirting lines I

can use through text messanging. I have been making a lot of jokes and stuff, you know like making sarcastic

remarks, wating for her response, and then responding with a "im just messing with u". I just wanna take it towards

some sexual flirting, or FLIRTING in general. MAN THE MORE I ACT LIKE I JUST WANT WEED, the harder it becomes for

me, ****.

Any tips? Thank alot, you guys made me feel better.

Also when is it a good time to end the

conversation, I don't want her to say "im going to sleep" or whatever. I asked her to smoke with me today, so I

can pay her back, but she mentioned earlier, when she is home at night, she can't leave and then come back without

her parents going bonkers.

Pull the fucking trigger Pyro!!!

A good line might be... meet me for some drinks. In my experience drinks are better than pot for bringing out the

sexual side of people. Drinks + mones = bow chick bow wow!

If you don't wanna be her friend, stop acting like

it man.

Stranger

@Gmoney
    Problem is I don't drink, only smoke.

I have gotten my best hits from the mones when girls around me have been drunk, but I don't drink, so its weird

going to a bar.

" If you don't wanna be her friend, stop acting like it man."

Well what do I act like then?

No scratch that, how do I act like im not trying to be her, a few quotes would help...

@everyone
    Honestly though

I give up, she never responded again, and I also sent another text an hour later, and she didnt respond to that

either. Doubt its cuz she fell asleep. I sped up on responding to her. I sent a text a minute after her last

text.

Thanks guys, I decided im not cut out for these things, and I always choose the wrong wrong women, never

the ones that are genuinely interested in me.

Guess deep down inside, I can't settle for anything that isn't a

challenge, thus I end up in these ***** up situations.

If I can't have what I want, why settle for less. I

don't want to string along some other girl and then just dump her later. My ****** up brain only sees potential in

like 1 out of 300 women. In my entire college of 7K students, I think there are only 7 women I'd like to be with.

Man im making a fool of myself in front of you guys.

Stranger

Refer to the thread

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18765 and get schooled.

His stuff is decent and will

put you into a good headspace instead of rummaging around like a beaten dog looking for scraps.

Time to get

game

And most importantly, have fun !!!!

You're too attached to this

girl Pyro. Plus, it sounds like it really doesn't have that much potential anyway, you just happen to be crushin

on her at this point.

Go hang out with some other girls, get her out of your head.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrojedi View Post
    @Gmoney
    Problem is I

don't drink, only smoke. I have gotten my best hits from the mones when girls around me have been drunk, but I

don't drink, so its weird going to a bar.
    You could always go with "Wanna go out for a pizza and a

f-k? What you don't like pizza?"
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Thread Information