Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie Got SOE and Edge; now what?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I\'m an newbie to pheromones. I used something weak few years ago, and it din\'t do anything for me at the time. I decided to give it another shot. I\'ve jost received SOE, Unscented Edge, and Musc Oil from love-scent. Any suggestions on how to use them? Although it seems like a good idea to mix them, I\'ve seen messages not recomending to do that.
    I\'m 25 y/o in fairly good shape with decent social skills. I did OK without pheromones, but love is war and every little advantage counts. My target audience are women 20 to 37.
    Any recomendations will be appriciated. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie Got SOE and Edge; now what?

The simplest and easiest combo that I can recommend to you using SOE, TE, and Musck Oil, was actually recommended to me by TallCoolOne. Use 2 sprays of TE on the neck/chest area, add 2 drops of musk oil on top of it and rub it in, then use 2 swipes of SOE about 2-3 inches long on the neck by the ears one on each side.

Hope it helps, but this ratio definetly worked for me. I\'ve since bought other products to mix and match and experiment, but that was the one I started off with earlier in the year.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie Got SOE and Edge; now what?

Thanks, marz. By the way I\'m from Canada too.

Thread Information