Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Liquid Trust

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    So,

back to the white women question. Use more or less mones? I'm still having trouble getting the desired hits with

mid twenties white girls. I've had some awesome hits when I slather it on, from women in their late 30s to 40s, and

some great hits from 19 year olds with moderate amounts, but can't seem to get it right with my target age range.

Been using about 12 inches soe with 1 drop of A7. Tempted to try two drops on that target audience, any

feedback?
    What about 30" SOE and 1 drop Alpha 7 ?
    This is a very consistant mix for me once it has settled down works

wonders.

I,also get excellent results with Alpha 314 x 2 drops and 1 drop Alpha 7, Soon after i instigate

conversation they are as good as hooked.

The reason i begun

instigating conversation in the first place was because with the Alpha mixes applied i was getting a lot of

lingering looks from chicks who were looking for something to do.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

30 inches? really? that sounds

awefully high. Although I guess it's not easy to OD on SOE, so it's worth giving a shot.

Do give it a shot, but I'd

increase in increments of maybe a few inches at a time. If its a social situation, try an extra dab of A7, and make

sure its on exposed skin, spread around as much as you can.

A little more specifics. I've

joined a kickball league with several cuties on it that I'd like to date(one, all, or any mix thereof, lol). Beer

drinking is an integral part of the game, as is bbq and more drinking after the games. However, it's not close

quarters like at a bar, and it's open air, so there might be more dilution of the mones in the air.

Next game

is tomorrow, I'll give 20 inches a try with a dab and a half of A7.

Thanks guys, this probably deserves it's

own topic, as it's quite a digression from the one listed.

Don't worry about the

digression. While its not encouraged, most threads go off on tangents after the first few posts. If the original

poster desires he can bring it back to topic.

That info helps Gm. Open air disperses and sweating increases the

rate. I hope you're covering.

I would try to casually be near your target(s), say standing around

drinking or eating. Sit next to her or just hang around.

OTOH, you could just pick your favorite and ask her

out! Then you can dial in the -mones better.

Thanks.

Already got numbers

for the two favorites. Kind of want to get to know them a little before I ask em out though, hate to have to ditch

em and then play kickball with em for 6 weeks, lol.

You dawg! Good strategy though.

You'd hate to piss one of them off and have them re-invent the game "kick ball". I assume you might like to have

children some day.

Once you get 'em alone let us know how things work... wait, no, that's not what I meant.

Let us know how your -mone strategy goes. Whew! that was a close one.

inches? really? that sounds awefully high. Although I guess it's not easy to OD on SOE, so it's worth giving a

shot.
    Yeah it sound a lot does 30" but in fact it contains the same amount

of pheromone as does one SOE gel/pkt.

And while 1/2 a gel pkt may be Ok for an intimate dinner date or as a pre bed

application, I would strongly suggest either 30" or a full SOE g/p at least, for outdoor activities, nightclubs, and

social settings that cover large areas, Also you can be confident that you will get a really good 5 hour window of

effective action .

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    What is

the reason, that LT works no longer than 20 or 30 minutes? Is LT absorbed by skin or has it a high evaporation rate?

Can you extend the time when applining on clothes?
    Verolabs recommend 1-2 sprays on your shirt. They also

mention the spray has a time release effect? Suggesting that it'll last "approximately 2-4 hours however result may

vary". Not sure what mechanism the time release effect uses, but the only stated ingredients are Purified water, SD

Alcohol and Oxytocin. Unless refering to the rate at which the SD Alcohol evaporates? Verolab do state LT uses an

"odorless atmosphere enhancing spray". Notice they offer a 1oz bottle for $49.99 now too.

Is there any worth

in keeping LT refrigerated or is it stable at room temperature? For example, one reference suggests the injectable

Oxytocin is only good for 30 days, unless refrigerated. While another reference states nasal Oxytocin can be stored

at room tempetature.

Edit: there is a

PPT file which

reports:

30°C - 10-12% degradation over 12 months
    21°C - 3-5% over 24 months
    5°C -

stable for 60 months.

Includes some Pharmaceutical company storage guidelines, recommending 2-8°C for

2-3yrs, 30 days at 15-25°C. Another suggested also 2-8°C, but allows 30°C for 3 months. Also

mentioned is the biological half-life of Oxytocin is five minutes, which would suggest the effects wear off quickly

when exposure stops. Which might be a double-edged sword. Bad if LT doesn't last that long on the wearer, but good

that the benefits will be more localized to only the wearer and not carry over to someone else?
    Last edited by Teak; 06-08-2008 at 01:55 PM.

Nice research info Teak,

thanks.

I wonder about the discrepancy between their claim of lasting 2-4 hours and the "biological half-life of

five minutes". Several reports here seem to indicated that the effects are short lived. Not to worry. If we know

a product's qualities we can adapt a strategy to accommodate.

I think you're right to use LT with a very

specific target in mind, and plan your application timing carefully.

I store my pheromones and fragrances both in

a generally cool (ambient) room, out of direct sunlight. Its my understanding that sunlight is worse than heat.

The Int'l Perfume Museum stores their collection at 10C. I'm not that careful, or think I need to be.

I would guess that even with it's

very short biological half-life, as long as there is still some Oxytocin being released it doesn't matter as it

will be continually renewed. Just that once there is no more Oxytocin, the effects will not linger for very long.

The 2-4hrs quoted might refer to how long it takes for all of the Oxytocin on the wearer to be dispersed into the

surrounding air via alcohol evaporation? Maybe after 30min the concentration is just too weak for real-world

situations or loses it's efficiency in dispersing the Oxytocin into the air?

Alcohol certainly doesn't last

2 - 4 hours, maybe 2 minutes. It would have to be how quickly it disperses after the alcohol evaporates and leaves

the oxytocin on the application area. My guess is that it's just not a very stable pheromone to begin with, hence

not a very long lasting product.

With being up close and personal then 4 sprays workes like a charm for me for the first 1/2 an hour

after application then seems to drop off at a very fast rate,

I

got the 30 mL size and it has been stored in the refrigerator for over a year but it still works as effective as

when first tested.

I found 4 sprays to the shirt front at chest

level worked best, and i usually spray it on immediatelly before the important meeting ect,

Due to the fact that it fast becomes useless. But in the first

1/2 an hour it produces some amazing results.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's a thought. Has anyone

tried covering LT with a gel like Perception or SOE to see if that would slow the alcohol evaporation of the LT?
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Here's a thought. Has anyone tried covering LT with a gel like Perception or SOE to see if

that would slow the alcohol evaporation of the LT?
    That would be a good idea

for when it is used in a close contact situation.

And i would

suggesr that when used in a larger area, the rate of dispersion of the LT could be inhibited to a degree by the

Perception application so as not to obtain the maximum possable effects of the LT.

That may or may not be true

Terry, I'm not sure.

The active -mone ingredient (molecule) may have a very low molecular weight, thus

disbursing very quickly when exposed to the environment, irrespective of the carrier.

I reserve the right to be

wrong, and would love to hear from someone who's versed in chemistry on this point.

The question of "fixing"

pheromones came up in another thread, and I don't remember any replies.

Perception was designed with

the idea of reducing dispersion and when I tested it seemed to do the trick. Since I couldn't really tell if the

pheromones were still there I used a cover scent as a proxy and it seemed to make the scent last up to twice as

long.

When I apply mones now I always apply the heavy oil cover scents over the mones in the hope that the oils

will slow dispersion. No solid evidence if it works or not.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    That

may or may not be true Terry, I'm not sure.

The active -mone ingredient (molecule) may have a very low

molecular weight, thus disbursing very quickly when exposed to the environment, irrespective of the carrier.

I

reserve the right to be wrong, and would love to hear from someone who's versed in chemistry on this point.

The

question of "fixing" pheromones came up in another thread, and I don't remember any replies.
    Many forum members here probably recall that i did not have much luck when using up 80mL of

3rd generation Pheromone product.

I have about 40 mL of this AQ

varient left and have never been able to notice any perceivable results either pos or neg regardless of the

application amounts tested.

The product has to be shaken up

before use as there is some separation of the substance evident as that is just the nature and structure of the

product.

The one positive aspect i can attribute to the AQ 3rd

generation product is that it has a very unique ability to enhanse and to slow down as well as amplify any fragrance

or pheromone mix that it is mixed with and it really gets mixes working well.

But as a product used alone i have not seen any effects after all this time that has passed, i am

sorry to say.

Perception i find actually does work to a

degree and also enhances other mones,

When used alone i have

noticed it get a tad stinky after sevaral hours.

But as Greg has pointed out the subject of fixitives and

dispersants used in pheromone products,

This is interesting,and i

find that they probably play just as an important role as the pheromones themselves, and would probably hold the

keys of success or failure of a products viability in many respects.

So a worthy project to immerse one self in the study thereof i would suggest, erum time

permitting.

That's a great example of the

difference between people. The 3G works very well for me and and a few others. I get constant hits from it. But if I

wore the amount of -none you wear it would end up in people running away screaming or people wanting to start fights

with me. I can only wear very small amounts of -none and even then have to buffer it well with nol.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel, its amazing how these

products work. Not only do different products work with different people, but some products will provide great

results but then no results at other times. I have a handfull of products that I can count on, and the ones I use

the most are AQ/3G, A7 and SoE. Others products are good, but these have given consistent results. I still use C7,

TE, etc, but only as a diversion.

Terry, I noticed the same thing about 3G amplifying other -mones. In fact,

I've worn it alone with only moderate success. When I mix it with A7 its amazing. Mixed with SoE I seem to

attract the world.

What's 3g? I don't see it on

the product list.

Bel,

its amazing how these products work. Not only do different products work with different people, but some products

will provide great results but then no results at other times. I have a handfull of products that I can count on,

and the ones I use the most are AQ/3G, A7 and SoE. Others products are good, but these have given consistent

results. I still use C7, TE, etc, but only as a diversion.

Terry, I noticed the same thing about 3G amplifying

other -mones. In fact, I've worn it alone with only moderate success. When I mix it with A7 its amazing. Mixed with

SoE I seem to attract the world.
    Hey thanks for the A7 and 3g info

Greg.

I have

been doing some exclusive one product applications since the last week in May, using an Androstenone product that is

proving its self in an excellent manner as far as gaining respect from males and attraction from the fairer

sex.

Once i have become more familiar with the dispersion timing

of the product in mention, i will actually try it with several drops of the 3G to for awhile to see what differences

i may notice.

I have been under the impression that what i am testing is an Androstenone product, and the box

says pheromone base additive, and also there is not the slightest doubt in my mind that the aNONE is not very

concentrated because even i can smell it and the G/F now tells me i stink bad when i have it on

alone.

Now

the crux of the matter as i am now thinking what else could it contain, ?

Because with it applied ( and covered ) and i approach a female woman or girl it does not take

more than a minute and they are giving me a very real and big smile and it stays on their faces as they are

interacting with me,

Well even so it would be interesting to see what character it could take on with a little 3g

added.

But

at the moment i am enjoying my one product testing too much to desire any other effects.

I have taken note of your favourites and

they have checked out ok in lab tests here in Australia that have been brought to my attention by a friend, Also

another one that did check out as excellent was Alter Ego, with Xcite wipes coming in strong as an Androstenol

product and also Pherofragrance cleared the bar with ease.

What's 3g?

I don't see it on the product list.
    Its the "3rd Generation" formulation of AQ, not currently available

here. I can't give you a link but its easy enough to find.

Its the "3rd

Generation" formulation of AQ, not currently available here. I can't give you a link but its easy enough to

find.
    Not clear on how you can tell one gen of AQ from another...

Can anyone elaborate?
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

What's 3g? I don't see it on the product list.
    Just

Google in the full name of "AQ" and "PHEROMONE" and hit the enter button and there you have it.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 06-18-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: the name of the product i posted would not display

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Not clear

on how you can tell one gen of AQ from another...

Can anyone elaborate?
    The site that the product is available on is only selling the standard AQ version for retail

customers but the 3rd generation is available to wholesale buyers.

So as to qualify as a commercial buyer you will probably have to purchase the 3 fl oz ( 84 mL )

size.

Or you could speak to the general manager and you could be

lucky enough to receive a smaller quantity of 3g, that is if there is a residual amount left over from the making up

of the commercial lot sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Not clear on

how you can tell one gen of AQ from another...

Can anyone elaborate?
    Rbt, you might remember a few

months ago when the manufacturer posted here announcing the new AQ/3G. I think he even posted a graphic of a new

molecule he apparently "invented". A lot of bickering in that thread if you recall.

Anyway, one bicker lead to

another and he's no longer here, but some of us got some 3G. As Terry said, its only available in bulk.

Rbt, you might

remember a few months ago when the manufacturer posted here announcing the new AQ/3G. I think he even posted a

graphic of a new molecule he apparently "invented". A lot of bickering in that thread if you recall.

Anyway, one

bicker lead to another and he's no longer here, but some of us got some 3G. As Terry said, its only available in

bulk.
    I recall that wonderful bit of "discussion..."

I bought some AQ on an order earlier this year

(from L-S) but unsure of what "version/generation" it was. All I can say about it is that I'm not fond of the cover

scent. Nothing to report hit wise. Yet.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Default Job Interviews

Will "Liquid

Trust" work well in an interview with men and women?
    I have an interview coming up in two weeks and maybe it would

give me an edge!
    What do you guys think?
    Thanks Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jeffkal View Post
    Will

"Liquid Trust" work well in an interview with men and women?
    I have an interview coming up in two weeks and maybe

it would give me an edge!
    What do you guys think?
    Thanks Jeff
    I have had

excellent results with LT when used in an interveiw situation.

But this stuff is short lived once sprayed on and therefore at least 4 sprays should be sprayed

across ur shirt front at pec level.

Try and spray it immediatelly

before the sit down interveiw time if you can because it seems to only work well for about 1/2 an hour and then

dissapate very fast.

Also would recommend getting as close as

possable to them doing the interveiw.

It works well with the addidition of some alpha/betanol products, or may use

some Scent of Eros or some WAGG.

Pherofragrance is also a top

notch nol product.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information